0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

One Piece 738 Discussion/ 739 Predictions

Mangastream version: http://readms.com/r/one_piece/738/2259/1

Enjoy.
    Last edited by ILL_TBAG_U; 02-19-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Well, so far for the strategie..
    Could we expect a Sugar/Trevor vs Usopp/Robin now ?
    Hope so!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Sugar must be really fast to be able to not just keep up with, but out speed dwarves. And Trebol... wow, He really knows how to use his devil fruit to it's maximum, plus that strength and accuracy is god like.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

in the lead up to this chapter I was expecting trebol to have observation haki, maybe that is how he was able to strike that fly so accurately. Seems to me Usopp had a good opportunity to strike Sugar using a pop'n'green like the sedative gas one. Now that sugar daddy has thrown a ship at the executive tower and is rushing back to her aid I'm looking forward to a battle royale. Usopp and Robin are smart so I can't wait to see how they figure out a path to victory against such tricky opponents.

^He probably has but he wasn't using it at the moment as he was confident no one would be able to enter the room or/and he'll be able to dispatch intruders anyway if any shows up.

Good chapter, Trebol is as expected to be this strong. I doubt even if they all fight together they could beat him. Good thing their mission is just to knock Sugar unconscious. Back-up will definitely come, as who will it be remains a question.

I have a theory, maybe Law's crew were turned to toys and is working right there. If they could just knock Sugar unconscious, the heart pirates will be revive then viola!! Instant back-up!

sig made by me

What I'm really curious about outside of the general direction Oda goes next, I'm interested if Usopp understands/remembers that the bear toys are the dwarves, or has he too forgotten what Sugar is capable of in regards to DF powers. What's more, I have a feeling Usopp/Robin (the latter more likely) is going to be turned into a toy this next chapter or soon thereafter. What's intriguing in this situation beyond seeing if, despite being into a toy, one of the two could figure out a way to transcend the contract and fight back, is that should one member of the crew be turned into a toy, would the other still remember? Oda has spent the entire series illustrating the amazing, familial bound of friendship the crew exhibits even in the darkest of hours; however, in this arc, he's introduced a DF user whose ability includes creating amnesia. So, if Sugar were to turn a crew member into a toy, would the SHs bond outweigh her DF abilities? Food for thought.

Has it been explained why 'Becca's Dad remembers who he was and why he's able to defy Doflamingo?

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Has it been explained why 'Becca's Dad remembers who he was and why he's able to defy Doflamingo?
    Well all the toys remember who they are. As for defying Doflamingo, I have no idea. Based on his speed though I'm guessing he ran away before sugar could give him any orders.

^ seems like a plausible explaination, though would he have outsped trebol too? idk...
    Great chapter though, & i think the only way to knock out trebol is by using the hot ball on him, and then find another way to knock out Sugar?
    Guess we'll have to wait and see what Oda has in store for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ seems like a plausible explaination, though would he have outsped trebol too? idk...
    Great chapter though, & i think the only way to knock out trebol is by using the hot ball on him, and then find another way to knock out Sugar?
    Guess we'll have to wait and see what Oda has in store for this.
    Based on how long he was a toy I wouldn't be surprised if he was turned during the battle where Doflamingo overthrows King Riku. Trebol would not have been with Sugar at that moment, so any toy created by Sugar during that time would have had an easier time escaping.