1 20.00%
  • Meh

1 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Can they get back to the coliseum already? Not that the other stuff is ''boring'' but they left the coliseum and the pika/luffy/zoro fight on such cliffhangers.
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    As unrealistic as it probably is for Usopp to defeat Trebol, you never know, he could surprise us! I'm just looking for him to have a good showing. Ultimately though, it will come down to Usopp taking out Sugar with a tabasco star attack or some other star/pop green. Dare I even suggest a 10 ton hammer?!

The issue I have with help coming in this situation is that who that exactly would be. Luffy and Zoro are at the palace facing Pica, Doflamingo, and Issho; Law has been incapacitated; Sanji (and others) are under siege against Big Mom's cronies and half way to Zo by now; Thunder Soldier/Kyros is about to break apart from his fight with Lao G; Sabo is in the Colosseum; and Robin is already at there with Usopp, and so far it appears that even the dwarves, for all their speed and strength, are outmatched by Trebol's own speed and strength. The only other person who I believe could arrive to assist in the attack is Franky, as that was his initial intention, to destroy the SMILE Factory and take out Sugar. However, last we knew he not only has been dealing with Senor Pink, but also Machvise as well. Both are part of the four combatants who have never lost in the Colosseum, and add in the fact that Vice Admiral Bastille just showed up with a squadron of Marines to apprehend him, I doubt Franky has a free hand to offer.

That said, I did initially believe and hope Franky would be the one to face off against Trebol, therefore cementing his status as 4th most powerful in the crew. Alas, it could still happen, but a 3-on-1 uphill battle against two undefeated exec members and a Marine VA will do as well as Trebol alone. Pending some unforeseen arrival by Franky or another character in the next few chapters, I'd say it's safe to say Usopp and Robin are on their own and will rise to the occasion. Even if they don't take out Trebol, if Usopp could manage to lay a pop-green trap or directly knock out Sugar, the toys would revert back to their former selves and provide unimaginable back up. Nevertheless, Usopp and Robin MUST be the ones to 'defeat' Sugar and Trebol.
    You're forgetting two major characters: Kinemon and Kanjuro. It's unknown how strong they are and the only measure of strength for Kinemon is that he fought and lost to Law. Although he lost the same way Vergo did. Right now Kinemon seems to be heading to the toy factory to find Kanjuro and Kinemon has fire attacks, so...

Also just want to point out the Straw Hats who would lose to Suger:
    Luffy
    Sanji
    Robin
    Chopper

Being that they don't use weapons, they might as well not stand a chance.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You're forgetting two major characters: Kinemon and Kanjuro. It's unknown how strong they are and the only measure of strength for Kinemon is that he fought and lost to Law. Although he lost the same way Vergo did. Right now Kinemon seems to be heading to the toy factory to find Kanjuro and Kinemon has fire attacks, so...

Also just want to point out the Straw Hats who would lose to Suger:
    Luffy
    Sanji
    Robin
    Chopper

Being that they don't use weapons, they might as well not stand a chance.
    I knew someone would note me excluding Kinemon...

Personally, I don't find him that great of a character, therefore relatively unimportant. Beyond that personal opinion however, I still fail to see him being that much stronger than say, Usopp or Robin. Certainly, Oda made sure to illustrate for Trebol's adhesive is flammable for some reason, and since Kinemon utilizes a Fox Fire sword style and him disappearing from Luffy's group likely means he's headed to find Kanjuro, the possibility of Kinemon arriving at the Factory is considerably high. I'd go on to say Kanjuro is likely a toy at this point, but the fact that Kinemon and Momosuke both remember him still negates that idea unless Sugar's power affect relatively or spacially to some degree.

I am still seriously hoping that Ussop has an alternate personality. Sogeking of course, So I am hoping that he goes in to fighter/brave mode or something. That would be cool to see. I too am a bit mad that they keep teasing us with the big battle going on. I want to know what's happening. It's times like this that I wish we had 2 chapters a week lol.

I am really interested in seeing Zoro and luffy fighting together against Pika.

I do not hate the way oda is jumping back and forth. but does any one feel like Oda should spend like 4-5 chapters on one part of the story and they jump back and do another part? Like he would tell the story of the battle in the Colosseum, then jump back a few hours and tell luffys side, then franky's story and so on and so forth? It would just be a different format ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Blackriot, You're forgetting Law's crew. As of now, with all the opponents they are facing (including Big Moms crew) , they are hard press on defeating them all. They need outside help on this one really. Oda never mentioned Law's crew all throughout the arc so I'm guessing they will be revealed in the end.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I am still seriously hoping that Ussop has an alternate personality. Sogeking of course, So I am hoping that he goes in to fighter/brave mode or something. That would be cool to see. I too am a bit mad that they keep teasing us with the big battle going on. I want to know what's happening. It's times like this that I wish we had 2 chapters a week lol.

I am really interested in seeing Zoro and luffy fighting together against Pika.

I do not hate the way oda is jumping back and forth. but does any one feel like Oda should spend like 4-5 chapters on one part of the story and they jump back and do another part? Like he would tell the story of the battle in the Colosseum, then jump back a few hours and tell luffys side, then franky's story and so on and so forth? It would just be a different format ?
    I don't think Usopp should have an alternate personality. As cool as Sogeking is/was, if Usopp couldn't at least become braver himself over these past two years, what has he accomplished? I think we've seen shades of how brave and able Usopp has become, whether he gave his now famous speech to the FI Palace guards and defeating Daruma, attacking Caesar's PH guards and attacking Buffalo and Baby 5 AND capturing Caesar. I think this situation is extraordinarily stressful for him because they're taking on a Warlord, one of the top tier characters yet to appear in the series. However, after Leo gave his speech, I think Usopp, the brave 'side' of him will appear and he will clean house.

@Blackriot, You're forgetting Law's crew. As of now, with all the opponents they are facing (including Big Moms crew) , they are hard press on defeating them all. They need outside help on this one really. Oda never mentioned Law's crew all throughout the arc so I'm guessing they will be revealed in the end.
    Actually, Law said his crew is currently waiting for him at Zo, so we know where they are. While I admit each SH group is hard pressed, they've all always come out on top without much help, though I cannot say facing Yonkou is an everyday affair. If the Heart Pirates were to appear, it would be to assist Sanji's group.

^Which chapter? Guess I missed that one. Nevertheless, this is on a whole new level. Before they only have to face one group at a time. Now they're facing A Shichi with a sick crew which includes three men(executives) that would give the monster trio a run for their money, A Yonkou's crew and a freaking Admiral on top of that. There's no way the SH would beat all of them. I think this is the perfect scenario for Oda to use "allies" for the Strawhats. Sabo could have some of his men on the island too.

Yonkou/Shichi/Admiral vs Strawhat/Hearts/Revolutionary. Damn, it's hard to pull off a story like this one. Gotta give Oda lots of creds. Oh I almost forget, Burgess is still on the mix of things and Aokiji hopefully would make an appearance.

sig made by me

As far as Ussop and Robin getting some help from someone, let's not forget that Robin did train with the Revolutionaries and Koala seems to be quite fond of Robin. So i can definitely see her helping out. She appeared quite capable when she was sitting on top of both those bodies whom i assume she fought and beat.

Still even if someone comes in to help them, I need to see some major bravery from Ussop this time around or i'm going to be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    I need to see some major bravery from Ussop this time around or i'm going to be dissapointed.
    Prepare to be dissapointed. Major bravery? No. Bravery? Maybe. I guess that kind of is major for Ussop ...
    - Ot

^Which chapter? Guess I missed that one. Nevertheless, this is on a whole new level. Before they only have to face one group at a time. Now they're facing A Shichi with a sick crew which includes three men(executives) that would give the monster trio a run for their money, A Yonkou's crew and a freaking Admiral on top of that. There's no way the SH would beat all of them. I think this is the perfect scenario for Oda to use "allies" for the Strawhats. Sabo could have some of his men on the island too.

Yonkou/Shichi/Admiral vs Strawhat/Hearts/Revolutionary. Damn, it's hard to pull off a story like this one. Gotta give Oda lots of creds. Oh I almost forget, Burgess is still on the mix of things and Aokiji hopefully would make an appearance.
    I still believe this entire arc, regardless of what will happen in the Colosseum or the Palace, even what occurs for Sanji and crew, hinges on Usopp and Robin and the dwarves' Operation SOP--that is as far as I can understand, "Operation Stop One Person." Sugar is the key component in Doflamingo's entire rule over Dressrosa as we've both assumed and been told within the story. If and when Usopp and Robin knock her unconscious--the dwarves assumption that her powers would fail holding true--Dressrosa would fall into chaos. Everyone would remember or at least be informed to what Doflamingo has been doing to the country, the toys who were turned, particularly those working in the Toy Factory Harbor, would immediately be indebted to the SHs and wish to overthrow Doflamingo and gang. That's some serious backup! Not to mention several of these pirates and gladiators would possibly become allies to the SHs. Furthermore, should this chaos tear through Dressrosa, Issho would not hesitate to revoke Doflamingo's status of Warlord and therefore deal with him. So, SOP, and by association, Usopp and Robin, must succeed for the tides of this war in which the SHs are outmatched currently to turn in their favor.