Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

^ Don't worry paul, Naruto is getting a Doujutsu whether we like it or not, or rather he already demonstrated it many times. Then he got an upgrade, the Cross Eye, so now it will probably go on an even higher level with all the Bijuu, Gedou Arm, Sage Mode and what-not... it will be the Cross Rasengan Doujutsu ;P (there was a theory about it once ;p)...

In the Narutoverse, eyes can change to reflect a change in one's chakra, but most often this doesn't result in additional eye techniques. I'd say Naruto's eyes might gain another appearance when he uses the chakra of all the Bijuu, but his eyes won't grant him new powers; only his body/chakra will be upgraded.

Now, if Sasuke receives a power-up (Senju Cells + Sage Mode), he would probably gain new eye techniques, because his eyes are designed to channel chakra as jutsu.

So, we all know Hashirama gave Sasuke some instructions because he had a plan, but I haven't seen any theories on what said plan may be. Any thoughts on what Hashirama may have been thinking?

Whatever it was, I think it heavily influenced Sasuke's seemingly foolish attempt to attack Madara. Not even Naruto would just rush straight in at Madara at this point, so I can't convince myself that Sasuke would act so hastily. What are some of your ideas when it comes to Hashirama's plan for Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ... it will be the Cross Rasengan Doujutsu ;P (there was a theory about it once ;p)...

I hope it is a rasengan doujutsu... been a fan of this forever... look at my signature.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    So, we all know Hashirama gave Sasuke some instructions because he had a plan, but I haven't seen any theories on what said plan may be. Any thoughts on what Hashirama may have been thinking?

Whatever it was, I think it heavily influenced Sasuke's seemingly foolish attempt to attack Madara. Not even Naruto would just rush straight in at Madara at this point, so I can't convince myself that Sasuke would act so hastily. What are some of your ideas when it comes to Hashirama's plan for Sasuke?
    Well, according to this page:
    Spoiler!

it was a jutsu and according to the one below:
    Spoiler!

it's a jutsu that is meant to bind Madara using the Senjutsu Chakra that Madara stole from Hashirama. In other words, there is no need for any theories, he exactly states the purpose of the chakra and the jutsu given to Sasuke. Also according to the one below:
    Spoiler!

Hashirama had hoped that by Madara seeing his brother, Izuna, in Sasuke, Madara will waver and thus give an opening for Sasuke to bind him using Hashirama's chakra and technique... well he was wrong ;P, the plan had failed, but you have to admit, even Tobirama didn't expect Madara to pull the triger-err-sword :p.

The jutsu wasn't used, so Sasuke still has that Hashirama chakra to use for something, perhaps he can use it for something different, or perhaps the jutsu will be among many things that they will use to stop Madara (like for example along Naruto beating him, then Sasuke binding him with Hashirama's chakra and jutsu and then finally using So6p's tool to put a stop to him).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    In the Narutoverse, eyes can change to reflect a change in one's chakra, but most often this doesn't result in additional eye techniques. I'd say Naruto's eyes might gain another appearance when he uses the chakra of all the Bijuu, but his eyes won't grant him new powers; only his body/chakra will be upgraded.

Now, if Sasuke receives a power-up (Senju Cells + Sage Mode), he would probably gain new eye techniques, because his eyes are designed to channel chakra as jutsu.
    Well, it does indicate something usually. For example people with simple red eyes, like Karin and Tobirama, had proved to be highly skilled sensors. The same goes for people with orange eyes thanks to KCM, Minato and Naruto, that gains an even higher level of sensing emotions. Then there is the Sage Mode Eyes that not only allow one to see NE but are also accommodated with the ability to sense life energy (at leas it was in frog version). Then there is the Byakugan, which actually also is more like normal sensing, since the user can "see" in almost 360 degrees, thus the eyes doesn't even need to "look" in that direction to "see", in a way those mentioned above might be the same. Finally we have the Sharingans and Rinnegan. So far only the Kyubi eye (even though it is implied to be an upgraded version of the orange eyes, since Naruto gains it after moving from KCM to BM) and the Curse Seal eyes didn't show any ability.

The Rinnegan itself is something that came from the Jyubi's Fruit, so Naruto gaining a doujutsu isn't out of a question. Rather, if he is going to be using his Sage Mode, then he will have at least the Senjutsu Doujutsu, but might have a higher version thanks to all the Bijuu's chakra, just like the Kyubi eye had influenced it (seemingly only in appearance ).

Also, worth mentioning is that for some reason Madara didn't want to use his "Limbo", because Obito had the Rinnegan, so giving Naruto the Rinnegan could make him safe from that ability as well, which previously beat him easily, along with the other Bijuu.

@Zero Well I suppose I'm asking you guys how you think his original intention will play out. I don't know if Kishimoto would give him him senju chakra and a jutsu just for life support purposes. The only reason I even say he failed is because of the monologue going on in his head. If part of the plan was to rush him like that and suffer a blow, I doubt he'd be telling himself he can't die there. Otherwise, I'd say he knew exactly what he was doing. I hope we all can agree that Sasuke didn't honestly think one head on attack from above would kill Madara and end the war (at least I sure hope not).

Sasuke also needs grounds for a powerup. His new chakra could be the catalyst for this. In which case I then ask you, other than a rinnegan, what can Sasuke obtain to be be up to par with Madara? Or even just the newly revitalized Naruto.

Sasuke also needs grounds for a powerup. His new chakra could be the catalyst for this. In which case I then ask you, other than a rinnegan, what can Sasuke obtain to be be up to par with Madara? Or even just the newly revitalized Naruto.
    He can gain the apparently spiraling eyes of the 'Elder Brother', or even a tomoe'd version of the rinnegan.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

The exact nature of Sasuke's and Naruto's power-ups are not knowable, but we probably have a reasonably good guide already. In short, Naruto is the romised child, he will certainly recieve the "Body of the Sage". However since he is not a descendant of the Older Son, it is difficult to see him acheiving a Doujutsu out of the vacuum. The closest suggestion could be if Obito gives Naruto his Sharingan, but doing so would be a violation of Naruto's free will, unless if Naruto first regains consciousness. However if we recall Naruto's "Love Affair" with Ssuke, he probably would prefer to work hand in hand with Sasuke as opposed to doing it alone by himself.

I still favour the concept of a Joint SO6P encased in a Susanoo by Naruto and Sasuke mixing their Chakras, and Obito laying the foundation by infusing Naruto with the Chakras of all the Bijuus and using the arm of the Geddou Mazou as a foundation for a new Juubi.

The problem is that this solution is way too obvious, and i have been predicting it for quite some time. My nervous Paul says no..something so obvious cannot possibly be the way things pan out, then my Tobi =Obito paranoia kicks in and say well, Kishi has done the obvious before, he might do so again.

In the end, he may/might do the obvious but with an unexpected and worthy twist, who knows?

Incidentally, I think that Now is a good time for Naruto to meet the SO6P in the Psychic plane, probably after he is infused with the chakras of the 8 and 1 tails. Old Hagoromo may have preset a conditional trigger for his heir anyone deemed worthy, to meet with his mental energy stored inside the Bijuus themselves, a message to plead with his successor to do their best to save the bijuus and restore ballance. I expect Naruto, not Sasuke to be the one to be given this message since he is the promised child afterall. His task will be to unite with and convince an Uchiha so that the two in unison bear the sage's burden together.

Lets not forget that Hagoromo's goals were Two-Fold. 1) to facilitate peace amongst men, and 2) To ensure and guarantee the safety and happiness of the Bijuus.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Just got done going through old threads like the chapter before the Obito reveal, and the actual Obito reveal and I think too myself, "Man, this forum really has winded down over the past year or so." I really miss some of the old guys who don't come around anymore.

As long as spectacular analysts/theorists like Paulbee, Rlinfamous, Zero, POW, and some other brilliant minds remain around, this forum will always live on, but I start to think, maybe I should put more effort into getting conversations flowing, as opposed to just giving my thoughts on the chapter lol

Sorry for the Nostalgia and getting off track, but I have noticed that as the story comes to a close and more loose ends are tied up, it gets harder to talk about new things.

Right now there are a few questions i the air, and no matter what theories we generate, in the end, all we can really do is wait. Naruto and Sasuke are both going to get stronger, and they're both going to defeat Madara, but as of now we can't truly predict how something like that could happen (Which is really good, but guess work and space is limited, and that doesn't change much fromm week to week).

Then there's the foot. Reading those old forum posts reminded me once again, that Kishimoto has done the obvious before, and this means that the likelihood of it just being Kabuto is strong. I'd love more than anything if it were literally anyone BUT Kabuto, but I won't get my hopes too high again like with the masked man. So uuuh.........how about them missing Senju lol jk of course.

I guess my new conversation topic with you guys is Sasuke after Madara's, and or a revived, fully realized Juubi's downfall. Virtually everyone outside of team 7 dislikes and distrusts him, and there's no way they'd vote him as hokage. Especially when they all have known of Naruto's life dream for so long. He is also a rogue ninja who was to be killed upon contact. He's essentially another Obito at this point. If Obito somehow survived, I doubt the Leaf Village would accept him back with open arms. The same goes for Sasuke. I can't imagine they'll still try to eliminate him, but what does this mean for him once the war is finished? How will he live on and revive the Uchiha clan?

Just got done going through old threads like the chapter before the Obito reveal, and the actual Obito reveal and I think too myself, "Man, this forum really has winded down over the past year or so." I really miss some of the old guys who don't come around anymore.

As long as spectacular analysts/theorists like Paulbee, Rlinfamous, Zero, POW, and some other brilliant minds remain around, this forum will always live on, but I start to think, maybe I should put more effort into getting conversations flowing, as opposed to just giving my thoughts on the chapter lol

Sorry for the Nostalgia and getting off track, but I have noticed that as the story comes to a close and more loose ends are tied up, it gets harder to talk about new things.

Right now there are a few questions i the air, and no matter what theories we generate, in the end, all we can really do is wait. Naruto and Sasuke are both going to get stronger, and they're both going to defeat Madara, but as of now we can't truly predict how something like that could happen (Which is really good, but guess work and space is limited, and that doesn't change much fromm week to week).

Then there's the foot. Reading those old forum posts reminded me once again, that Kishimoto has done the obvious before, and this means that the likelihood of it just being Kabuto is strong. I'd love more than anything if it were literally anyone BUT Kabuto, but I won't get my hopes too high again like with the masked man. So uuuh.........how about them missing Senju lol jk of course.

I guess my new conversation topic with you guys is Sasuke after Madara's, and or a revived, fully realized Juubi's downfall. Virtually everyone outside of team 7 dislikes and distrusts him, and there's no way they'd vote him as hokage. Especially when they all have known of Naruto's life dream for so long. He is also a rogue ninja who was to be killed upon contact. He's essentially another Obito at this point. If Obito somehow survived, I doubt the Leaf Village would accept him back with open arms. The same goes for Sasuke. I can't imagine they'll still try to eliminate him, but what does this mean for him once the war is finished? How will he live on and revive the Uchiha clan?

My feeling re Sasuke is that Firstly, the whole landscape post Madara will be so dramatically changed that Sasuke's Missing Nin Status would be irrelevant, and Naruto will make sure that Sasuke is accepted.

In the first place, do recall that this is a Ninja community with a whole different value system from ours. If the Village were to learn how Danzo had engineered the death of the whole Uchiha clan, and if they considered that Sasuke has not actually harmed any Konoha Citizen excepting Danzou (Asian/Japanese righteous revenge), they would likely soften their stances regarding Sasuke. Let's consider also that the generation likely to be left in charge post Madara will be Naruto's generation who probably would be swayed by Naruto's appeals.

Lastly, if in the end, it takes Naruto and Sasuke hands joined, to save the world, then the world will have to change it's views about Sasuke. Finally, if per chance Hashirama Nidaime, Sandaime, andYondaime were still around at he end of the story, Hashirama would definitely plead to the villagers to accept Sasuke and heal the wounds created by Madara leaving the village.

As for reviving the Uchiha, I am looking for somebody to use the Rinnegan to literally revive them. I don't believe the weilder of the Rinnegan need neccessarily die after reviving the dead, not if that weilder has Geddou Mazou infused into him.

@Zero, A dna sword that contains everything about the SO6P, could I guess easilly re-write Naruto's own DNA to be like the Sage's, including the Rinnegan.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-01-2014 at 06:33 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !