Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    Last edited by westerwind; 02-26-2014 at 12:15 PM.

and it's good

Obito has ripped out a bit of the ichibi and hachibi, and Madara totally ripped on him for being weak. I have a feeling it was no coincidence that he took chakra from the only two bijou that Naruto didn't already have. That Kakashi team up was awesome, I really hope Kakashi is still alive when Naruto returns.

I have a feeling mr mystery man (Kabuto) at Sasuke's side is reviving Sasuke as part of some itachi mandated redemption.

The chapter was good. but seriously, Madara did nothing to prove himself the kind of bad ass he is until now. Is stealing Bijju chakra like this suppose to be that easy? On the other hand I was hoping to see some Obito and Kakashi fighting together with Madara but I guess going to save Naruto is the best option because in the end they both cannot win against Madara.

I feel that Kakashi did not get hit by that black ball may be forth jumped again in way with thunder god technique. On page 14, what exactly forth did because Madara attacked with two black balls and then Forth with the Kunai in the mouth and then he was on the ground and balls still going to hit Obito and Kakashi and then again Forth with kunai in the mouth, couldn't get it at all.

Now we see in next chapter the forbidden jutsu of GAI, and may be he will die too because the last gate opening can cause severe damage to the body so that technique should be lethal too. and .. in the end it will not take much effect on Madara

Obito is giving Naruto the other have of 9-tales which black zetsu stole along with some portion of Itchibi and Hachibi taken from Madara. also where is the power of all Bijju's which they give Naruto? if he still have them then this will give him some special level powers of sage of six path but again not enough to beat Madara. He still need Sasuke help to defeat Madara. Sasuke will get some extra boost in powers too from whoever comes to save him. Desperately waiting for the next chapter.
    Last edited by aa26i; 02-26-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Yeah now Naruto has energy from all 9 Bijuu....

- He mentions that Obito uses Sage mode...I guess he got some of that power for a reason as well.

- However once Obito gives Naruto that power wont he die as well.....or maybe that's what sage mode is for.

- It still has not explained what happened to KB but I assume the tentacle that was ripped off contains enough energy to keep him alive.

- I think Sasuke's body will heal itself since he has Hashirama's chakra

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    I wonder what will happen now that Naruto has the energy of all the nine Bijuu... Will he finally become the true reincarnation of the so6p?

I think that when Naruto makes the hero's come back he'll be able to do the chakra connection thing on a whole 'mother level, full on So6p style

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I think he took the One-tails and Eight-tails chakra so that if Naruto were again enter into a chakra tag-n-war he will be able to pull them out of Madara. I am not sure if he knows about what the So6P said to the tailed beasts when they were younger.

I don't think the Term "Sage Mode" meant the sage modre that Hashirama and Nruto and Yondaime Use. Madara could be refering to the power of the SO6P instead, since Obito did regain his SO6P appearance, an he has kept the staff.

Now what I am looking for in the next battle/chapter:

1) Naruto regains consciousness
    2) Naruto begins to look like the SO6P even without going into Tailed beast Mode, or Kyuubi Chakra mode.
    3) Obito seals the Juubi's arm in Naruto.

Question, will Obito give Madara's rinnegan to Naruto?
    Will obito die soon after he gives up the Kyuubi?
    Naruto gains the Yang Kyuubi, is that significantly different from the Yin Kyuubi's effects?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Noooo, why Kishi, why ? You should have pulled the the Dimension Cutting Susanoo first... oh well.

"These are my classmates ? Fuck my life..." Kakashi would certainly NOT say that... shame on you Mangastream, shame on you.

So the missing Bijuu and the Gedou Arm are all in one place with Naruto now... well guess it's time to witness their proper forms (not to forget that Naruto has the "proper" Sealing Jutsu of So6p) ?

So Tajiutsu can bounce out the Black Balls ? Then does this mean that the reason that it cut through the ET, was because the Edo Body is a jutsu itself ? Also, why hasn't Minato's arm returned yet ? Hiruzen's whole body that was destroyed by those balls is already in one piece, yet Minato's arm is still missing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So Tajiutsu can bounce out the Black Balls ? Then does this mean that the reason that it cut through the ET, was because the Edo Body is a jutsu itself ? Also, why hasn't Minato's arm returned yet ? Hiruzen's whole body that was destroyed by those balls is already in one piece, yet Minato's arm is still missing...
    Yeah, I think they explained that the first time the bodies stopped regenerating. I dunno about Hiruzen, though. Are you sure that wasn't a bunshin?