Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

Orochimaru... he's indeed a wildcare... and can potentially steal Madara's body to further his gain. Doubtful, but if Naruto is to end this year, then Kishi better stop making so many unanswered questions xD.

I would rather it be Madara's bro. Someone he knew but knows can't do anything to stop him, Oro wouldn't know him and he's and uchiha so it would be pretty evil chakra. dunno how he would of been summoned but everythings kind of going to shit anyways so why not bring back anyone you want? Lol what if it was Muu or someone who was around when Madara was brought back? I dont think hes dead yet right?
    A pie in the sky?

Muu should have died when Edo-Tensei was cancelled, but I'll admit that the prospect of Madara's brother is interesting. Remembering Hashirama's words to Sasuke about Madara's brother gives a little gredulity to the suggestion, however there is still the question of how it links to Hashirama's Sage Chakra that was stolen, and how Izuna could possibly be alive again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm thinking it's either Kabuto, The Elder Son, Kisame, or Jiraiya.

Wasn't it mentioned that Hidan, even though he could survive as a head, he still needed water and food to produce physical energy or something ?

Wednesday needs to hurry up I'm curious to see who it is.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Orochimaru's only goal was to basically know everything, if there's anyone that should be rooting for the success of the implementation of The Sage's plans for everyone to share each others hearts, to truly know each other, it should be him.

He could literally spend the rest of his life solving all the riddles he's ever wondered about by sifting through the knowledge of an entire planet.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Orochimaru's only goal was to basically know everything, if there's anyone that should be rooting for the success of the implementation of The Sage's plans for everyone to share each others hearts, to truly know each other, it should be him.

He could literally spend the rest of his life solving all the riddles he's ever wondered about by sifting through the knowledge of an entire planet.

That's the part he let on. To develop an immortality Jutsu so he could spend an endless amount of time researching the innumerable jutsu. Orochimaru has agenda's though, and based on Sasuke's words and Orochimaru's reaction, he is more than just someone who wants to live for a long time. He doesn't just do things like attack the Hidden Leaf on a whim, he has motive and purpose.

Another message Kishimoto implements into the story is all evil has a source. All antagonists in this series had a back story that made them the way they are. The first true antagonist however, has no such story yet. We have never visited his past. If one person in this story needs a flashback, it's Orochimaru. Hiruzen noticed something was off about Orochimaru in a flashback when the 3 were young, but this was never elaborated upon. Then there's his undying interest in Sasuke. It now goes beyond just wanting his body (as creepy as that sounds). Then there's his revival. What will he chose to do with this new life? Will he continue collecting human beings and experimenting on them? That doesn't quite match up with the idealistic world Naruto intends to create. So he's definitely being kept around for something more than just being the bridge between the deceased and the living via edo tensei, but I couldn't even begin to place it. He's really the longest ongoing mystery in Naruto in my opinion.

Orochimaru's story as a villain had it's beginings from the Death of his Parents, and it was Sandaime Hokage who first turned his attention tho the White Snake, a symbol of rebirth. If we then account for the First meeting of the 5 Kages where Hashirama was present, we see somebody who looks uncannyly like Orochimaru.

Adding these things together, it might seem that Oro wanted to crush the leaf for revenge, or for access to documents that might pertain to his parents. This with his obsession with immortality and unravelling the mysteries of existence by learning all jutsus seems to be his motivation.

It is possible that Orochimaru has decided that he need not gain the power of Six Paths for himself, as long as he has the opportunity to study someone with that power, or close to the power (Sasuke), while he himself remains immortal to be able to assimilate everything he has learned. This is advantageous because even the SO6P himself died, as did his mother.

In any case, I think Orochimaru has lost his central or pivotal position in this story, and right now, Kishi is merely bringing him back to tie things up neatly at the end...or so I think at least.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

To master all existing jutsu, one needs not only time, but also a body capable of mastering them. So far So6p, Rinnegan users and to some lesser extend, Hiruzen, were the only ones that could do that, so Orochimaru aiming at his power isn't a surprise. Of course originally it seemed like Oro wanted the power of the Sharingan, that instantly analyzes and copies most jutsu, but it turned out he actually wanted the power of the one that could literally use any jutsu (not to mention that even by evolving the Sharingan, he seemingly wouldn't loose it, or so it seemed like that for Edodara).

Oro had a purpose in destroying the Leaf, but what was it exactly ? Seeing his comments regarding Tobirama's policy, it's possible that his parents death was a result of those (after all, Uchiha were not the only ones that were keenly observed).

It's also worth mentioning that Oro always had white skin and those eyes, so perhaps he was an experiment himself all along ? Perhaps one day he found out, that he was only a test subject for his own parents, for his village, or something along, which would explain why he himself abandoned his own humanity and experimented on an uncountable number of people, including even small children ? He certainly did get to know the Leaf's darkness well.