Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

I don't know, the Shisui idea sounds too arbitrary to me although we can't rule it out. I would count it as poor story telling to just pull out Shisui from out of the blue. I mean what possiblebenefit could he add. He can't save Sasuke with any known jutsu he possess.

Out of the known candidates who might be bare footed, close enough, and possessing of potentially life saving/game changing jutsu, Kabuto is still the best choice.

@Janfae,

It does seem that After the Tobi = Obito thing (debacle?), we did lose a lot of fans and debaters. It's almost as if people threw up their hands and said WTF?

Actually, thinking about it, I am not sure if it wasn't simply a decline of Mangashare itself. Even the Mods disappeared, and the site was being heavily spammed. It took a Whole Lot of appealing before safeguards we implemented against spammers. Even now, clickable functions don't work.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-02-2014 at 12:47 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Obito was a teenager when Madara died, and yet almost 20 years has pasted and Obito with the help of the Juubi was able to bring back Madara. Shisui is still a choice, Kabuto is still a choice... heck even Obito had a flashback of Jiraya... so he could of brought back Jiraya. Anything is plausible. The power of the Rinnegan is a mysterious one, notice how Madara used different abilities then Nagato? The Rinnegans abilities vary person to person I guess. I feel like if Obito was able to bring back Madara from the dead, Madara can bring back his brother or the elder son from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Obito was a teenager when Madara died, and yet almost 20 years has pasted and Obito with the help of the Juubi was able to bring back Madara. Shisui is still a choice, Kabuto is still a choice... heck even Obito had a flashback of Jiraya... so he could of brought back Jiraya. Anything is plausible. The power of the Rinnegan is a mysterious one, notice how Madara used different abilities then Nagato? The Rinnegans abilities vary person to person I guess. I feel like if Obito was able to bring back Madara from the dead, Madara can bring back his brother or the elder son from the dead.
    I agree that a lot is possible, however I wouldn't say plausible. The Rinnegan can certainly revive Shisui and Jiraiya etc, but as I recall, Zetsu Hi-Jacked Obito's Rinne Tensei and Used it for Madara alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post

I will agree that such a thing would not be beyond Hagoromo ( even though life and death really should be beyond everyone). So if not beyond him, not beyond his successors. Looking at the timeline, I just need a way for someone to have had the time off panel to revive someone else. To reiterate, I'm definitely not against Shisui coming back in any way, because his character had a lot of potential. I'm just challenging theories to keep the conversation flowing like the good old days lol. In the end, it's very likely we're over thinking it, and that it's actually Kabuto. But I'd honestly rather it be Teuichi the ramen guy over all the buildup leading up to it just being Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

@Janfae,

It does seem that After the Tobi = Obito thing (debacle?), we did lose a lot of fans and debaters. It's almost as if people threw up their hands and said WTF?

Actually, thinking about it, I am not sure if it wasn't simply a decline of Mangashare itself. Even the Mods disappeared, and the site was being heavily spammed. It took a Whole Lot of appealing before safeguards we implemented against spammers. Even now, clickable functions don't work.

Yea, after the big reveal there was a major decline in thread activity and participation. I know there's quite a few fans who have given up on the series unfortunately. Since I've been following it for so many years, even if 667-End is disappointing, I'll see it through to the end for sure. These threads sure were a lot more lively (Too lively sometimes lol remember Zero Phoenix?) before the reveal and the problems with site functionality. Most of my favorite people are still around however, so I'm still satisfied lol

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    What do you mean Obito had Shisui's DNA? No one took his cells and Danzo and Itachi were in possession of his two eyes. Danzo crushed his eye and stopped Obito/Masked Man from obtaining it, and Itachi burned the other with Amatserasu. Shisui is now forever out of reach when it comes to Resurrection Jutsu's that require DNA. Rinne Tensei appears to have a certain time span according to Nagato, and is the reason he couldn't bring back Jiraiya. So him coming back this way is also seemingly impossible.
    Danzo merely broke the eye, so that it can't be used, while Obito actually did salvage it, it was even lying on his table when he was analyzing it, unfortunately turning out that Danzou made it unusable. Kabuto even asked for the broken eye and DNA on Pain's weapons, so that he could bring those ninja back as zombies, but Obito didn't want to give Kabuto even more cards, especially when Danzou deemed Shisui's power capable of taking down Madara/Tobi.

I'm still interested in what kind of woman it had to be, to have managed to tame/capture someone like Itachi ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Danzo merely broke the eye, so that it can't be used, while Obito actually did salvage it, it was even lying on his table when he was analyzing it, unfortunately turning out that Danzou made it unusable. Kabuto even asked for the broken eye and DNA on Pain's weapons, so that he could bring those ninja back as zombies, but Obito didn't want to give Kabuto even more cards, especially when Danzou deemed Shisui's power capable of taking down Madara/Tobi.

I'm still interested in what kind of woman it had to be, to have managed to tame/capture someone like Itachi ;p.

Hmm, I don't remember that, but it sounds vaguely familiar, so I'm sure you're right lol But I do know the actual eye was crushed to prevent it being used ever again. There's still the matter of how he could come back though. I'm sure Kabuto didn't revive him beforehand, and I can't see a changed Kabuto using edo tensei ever again. Even if a dire situation demanded it, why Shisui of all people? He was an extraordinary ninja from what we hear, but what could he possibly have to offer this war on either side? I believe he and Itachi were like brothers. They shared the same ideals. Hypothetically, If Itachi were to appear on the field again, there would be nothing odd about his chakra, even though he's an Uchiha. Shisui wasn't like his little "cousin" Obito. His resolve was resolute, and was a positive man with favorable ideals; so there should be nothing strange about his chakra. I think Orochimaru and Hawk will be the one's to help Sasuke since they are rushing there and in turn need purpose for doing so, while the figure is to be synonymous with Madara; the roadblock. Another good question is, who would want Sasuke dead anyway? In this war, whether they like it or not, he's a valuable ally, and is why they have set aside their differences.

But...why would Kishimoto go through the trouble of establishing an uneasy atmosphere around this figure if he actually has good intentions?

And yea, she must've been quite the lady Uchiha men seem totally uninterested in women in general. They seem like the type of men to marry only to keep the clan alive lol. But ironically, they loved harder than anyone else.

If the barefoot does happen to be Kabuto, his uneasy Aura could perhaps be from one of the many Ninjas he's absorbed, although I admit that I can't think of who that might be. If tis is Kabuto intent on saving Sasuke, he would be emanating chakra/aura from someone who could save Sasuke. That person would be anybody's guess...An ex akatsuki?

I am gonna throw this out there. Its unlikely to be what happens next but I though it could happen.

Obito in the next chapter fail in his attempt to resurrect Naruto. Sakura will cry and Obtio will say he was too late. Meanwhile, Oro/Karen and the rest of the funky bunch will reach Sasuke only to see him recovering and being empowered (Paulbee thinks it could be Kabuto... Thats a good a guess as any) and Sasuke will attempt to fully recover given that Guy and Kakashi are fighting Madara.

While I know its unlikely. I imagine Naruto will come back in a few chapters alive and resurrected as a True Sage of the Six Paths.(Spiritual Trip to see the original Sage, Naruto asking him for help or something along those lines and when he is sent back he becomes empowered... like SS4 Levels) I dont see him coming back immediately to the fight. If i learned anything from Shonen comics... its If Naruto is Goku and Sasuke is Vegeta. Sasuke has to put up a good fight before ultimately failing to stop madara and Naruto swooping in with a new power to save everyone. I feel like thats Shonen 101 but what do i Know right? XD

EPIC!!!

Hidan is still out there isn't he? I WONDER STRONGLY about his immortality. How did that happen? If the Sage himself wasn't able to have immortality himself. Hidan wouldn't save anyone and would emit a strong evil aura... it would be interesting to see him face Madara. I just don't see the point of Shisui killing himself. I feel like he faked his death and ventured off some where from the ninja way to live his life alone to find a way to peace...

This is more like it lol Now were getting this conversation flowing. I too thought of Hidan when Paulbee mentioned an Ex Akatsuki. I don't think any of them are linked to this aura though, or Kabuto at all for that matter. Hidan was "immortal" so he should still be alive where Shikamaru left him. I wonder if Kishimoto plans to leave him there, or do something with him later.

On another topic, I feel Hashirama and Madara have to have a final interaction before they go back. Hashirama was the the first person since the days of the sage to try and understand others and bring them together. This happened in some form or manner in multiple generations. There was however someone on the other side of that spectrum; but we had Naruto for Sasuke, Jiraiya for Orochimaru, and Hashirama for Madara. I always thought he would be the one to Talk no Jutsu Madara, as opposed to Naruto. As the story progresses though, I'm not so sure.

Now, Minato and Orochimaru. These are two characters that now need redemption. Minato seemed to have a clear cut way for his to come about, but Kishimoto has purposefully taken this away from him. Minato is destined to do one final thing for Naruto to make up for what he's done, and to fulfill his promise to Kushina, but do you guys have any thoughts on what it may be? Orochimaru on the other hand is such a mystery. I can't tell what he wants, but it seems he isn't entirely the sly psychopath I take him for. On this page and the one before it, Sasuke goes on to say that he knows he didn't try to destroy the leaf on a whim, and that he really did have a reason http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/5 . We know nothing of this man's past or his true ambitions; and now that he has his arms back paired with Senju DNA, he is the very definition of a wild card. Any thoughts as to what he's up too?