Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My feeling re Sasuke is that Firstly, the whole landscape post Madara will be so dramatically changed that Sasuke's Missing Nin Status would be irrelevant, and Naruto will make sure that Sasuke is accepted.

In the first place, do recall that this is a Ninja community with a whole different value system from ours. If the Village were to learn how Danzo had engineered the death of the whole Uchiha clan, and if they considered that Sasuke has not actually harmed any Konoha Citizen excepting Danzou (Asian/Japanese righteous revenge), they would likely soften their stances regarding Sasuke. Let's consider also that the generation likely to be left in charge post Madara will be Naruto's generation who probably would be swayed by Naruto's appeals.

Lastly, if in the end, it takes Naruto and Sasuke hands joined, to save the world, then the world will have to change it's views about Sasuke. Finally, if per chance Hashirama Nidaime, Sandaime, andYondaime were still around at he end of the story, Hashirama would definitely plead to the villagers to accept Sasuke and heal the wounds created by Madara leaving the village.

As for reviving the Uchiha, I am looking for somebody to use the Rinnegan to literally revive them. I don't believe the weilder of the Rinnegan need neccessarily die after reviving the dead, not if that weilder has Geddou Mazou infused into him.

I don't believe they would die either. I'm sure if Hagoromo used it, he would not perish. I think the only reason Nagato did was because he thoroughly exhausted himself controlling all 6 paths of pain for such a prolonged period of time, and this was further added upon by using tremendous techniques like Chibaku Tensei, and Shinra Tensei. And even then, he used it on such a wide scale, bringing back every casualty of the onslaught.

I do however think he should not pervert death anymore, and all those who died should return from whence they came, and all who are dead still dead to remain. I do want some sort of happy ending for Sasuke and the waning Uchiha clan though. I want Naruto to keep his promise to Neji as well. In part 1 he promised Neji that he'd change the way of the Hyuuga clan after he became hokage.

You are right about the new world that is supposed to follow the ending of this war. In that kind of world, people like Sasuke and Obito would have to be accepted I suppose. Not to say they still couldn't implement systems like jail and prison if anyone were to attempt to change the status quo.

But let's use someone who after all this time is still a gargantuan mystery. Orochimaru was the first real antagonist, and he is still the one we know the least about. If it turns out he gets Talk no Jutsu'd, do you think they would allow him to live peacefully among them as well? I personally see him as more of an actual hermit, who lives away from people, but if he survives this war, do you suppose Kishimoto has redemption planned for him too?

I think Orochimaru might yet still covet a youg Uchiha body, not withstanding this, I think he himself has also grown somewhat to where he no longer suborns everything to his whims.

In the end, Oro might, like a hermit, go away somehwere afar off and do his own thing in obscurity, Leaving The Five great nations alone.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

For the pass couple of weeks now I've thought when a Ninja dies there chakra within there body disappears...With that being said shouldn't Naruto have already lost the chakra given to him by the tailed beast? Or Sakura is giving him life support and Naruto is in a coma-like state. I notice that Kakashi isn't in the dimension Sakura and Naruto and Obito are in.... so when Obito finally dies how are they going to return... and the Juubi's Arm where is it at? Also the person approaching Sasuke... Still as a evil aura... WE ALL KNOW Uchiha have Evil Chakra within there brain...That's why I still feel like its Shisui. His body wasn't found... and how we awaken his MS... is still a mystery Kishi has to answer. Yes I know he's blind, but it would be a good reason why he ain't wearing shoes, and he could of learnt sage mode to increase his senses like how Madara did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    For the pass couple of weeks now I've thought when a Ninja dies there chakra within there body disappears...With that being said shouldn't Naruto have already lost the chakra given to him by the tailed beast? Or Sakura is giving him life support and Naruto is in a coma-like state. I notice that Kakashi isn't in the dimension Sakura and Naruto and Obito are in.... so when Obito finally dies how are they going to return... and the Juubi's Arm where is it at? Also the person approaching Sasuke... Still as a evil aura... WE ALL KNOW Uchiha have Evil Chakra within there brain...That's why I still feel like its Shisui. His body wasn't found... and how we awaken his MS... is still a mystery Kishi has to answer. Yes I know he's blind, but it would be a good reason why he ain't wearing shoes, and he could of learnt sage mode to increase his senses like how Madara did.

haha, just won't let Shisui go huh. Well I sure hope he's not building up mystery and suspicion just to say it's Kabuto. As much as I like Shishui and would like to see him again, I'm pretty sure he is deceased like Itachi said, and had no way to return. If it were possible to revive Shisui, I'm almost sure Kakuto he would have done so. Danzo and Itachi however, crushed the last bits of his DNA that were floating around.

I'd like to see how he got his nickname as well (I'd also like to see him so he can be in the next Naruto storm game lol) But I can't think of a good reason for the figure to be him. My wild card guess would have been Izuna. Madara's statements are in conflict with that though. If his brother was around, he and Tobirama would be the first to know, and Madara wouldn't talk about him in the past tense. As a man who fought with Shisui's father, I think Tobirama would recognize Shisui in some way because of their striking resemblance to one another; but Tobirama does not know who this person is http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/664/3 This also rules out Izuna, because Tobirama most certainly recognize him.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think Orochimaru might yet still covet a youg Uchiha body, not withstanding this, I think he himself has also grown somewhat to where he no longer suborns everything to his whims.

In the end, Oro might, like a hermit, go away somehwere afar off and do his own thing in obscurity, Leaving The Five great nations alone.

This is what I thought about not only Ocrochimaru, but Sasuke as well. They would live completely distanced from the 5 great nations, and would enact their own "positive" agendas. Orochimaru is still such a mystery though. I'm not even sure what he truly wanted back in the day; let alone now.

What on earth do you guys think his deal is? Oh! and what you said about Rinne Tensei. If the Uchiha are to come back, I think the answer lies in the Sharingan Library There is a ton of Uchiha DNA in there. The sharingan library has had no real purpose thus far. He must have introduced it for a reason though. Might not be for this, but it seems like such a colossal waste of sharingan's. Why write such a thing into the story just because? Could be way off, but surely the library won't just sit there untouched, forever purposeless.

Well... how do we explain the evil aura approaching Sasuke? If Kabuto turned good, he wouldn't emit an evil aura... Also it has to be someone to help Sasuke and upgrade him so he can compete with Madara. I just feel like if Shisui was approaching him, he could help him out in some way. It strange that a Uchiha that had the same ideals of Naruto... with a MS, was killed off so easily... His MS abilities could of easily killed Danzo. Look how it defeated Kabuto. I just find it sketchy that someone so strong was killed so easily, and yet there's no body. I feel like Itachi was hiding the fact that he fake his death in order to live in peace... only to return the favor by saving Itachi's Brother in time of need.

If it's not Kabuto, then it is Itachi's girlfriend/lover (that was said to be killed in the Uchiha Massacre even though not one flashback shows it, heck not even Itachi's memories show her death), then it is another person released from the Death God, one of So6p's sons or someone new...

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Well... how do we explain the evil aura approaching Sasuke? If Kabuto turned good, he wouldn't emit an evil aura... Also it has to be someone to help Sasuke and upgrade him so he can compete with Madara. I just feel like if Shisui was approaching him, he could help him out in some way. It strange that a Uchiha that had the same ideals of Naruto... with a MS, was killed off so easily... His MS abilities could of easily killed Danzo. Look how it defeated Kabuto. I just find it sketchy that someone so strong was killed so easily, and yet there's no body. I feel like Itachi was hiding the fact that he fake his death in order to live in peace... only to return the favor by saving Itachi's Brother in time of need.

The malevolent chakra/aura, and Karin and Orochimaru not recognizing the chakra is what made me jump off the Kabuto bandwagon in the first place. If up to this point we only got the foot with no additional dialogue, I wouldn't have even questioned it. When I found out they couldn't place it, and that the person seemed to have negative intentions as opposed to positive, I got excited thinking this new figure truly is a mystery, and to add to that, Sasuke's in trouble just like Naruto. I'm really enjoying this helpless atmosphere; even if Minato has to take the fall. I'm sure he'll redeem himself to Naruto in a truly significant way anyway.

And even though I was the first here to mention the possibility of Kabuto's change resulting in a new unrecognizable chakra, Kabuto having an uneasy chakra after escaping Izanami doesn't match up at all

I'm not at all against your Shisui theory, I just don't know how he could come back from the dead. Madara doesn't even know of his existence (presumably) and the only time he has used edo tensei was in reverse. That leaves only two other people who were alive that could have summoned him. Orochimaru only summoned the hokage's, and if it was him, he wouldn't be questioning who it is right now. Kabuto will only be released after he learns his lesson, which means he won't go using the forbidden jutsu that is edo tensei ever again. (presumably again... -_-)

Edo tensei, Rinne Tensei, Jigokudo, and a very select few of released sealing techniques are the only known ways known ways to bring back someone from the world beyond. Only two people capable of edo tensei were alive during the start of the war, and Obito was the only one capable of Rinne Tensei. Kabuto expressly stated he couldn't bring Shisui back because he couldn't recover his DNA. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/550/13 Here's a page with his interest in obtaining some of his DNA (I forget the exact chapter where he states this, but he mentioned Shisui and Jiraiya. I'll find it if you need it) .So it can't be Kabuto either. So the only way it could be Shisui is if he never died. It doesn't state how he died, but it implies that he offed himself and that Itachi helped in some way. Apparently a body was found at one point in part 1 when Uchiha officials confronted Itachi about Shisui's demise, and his death note.

So I'm not against it, but it sure is a major wildshot.

^ Well, Obito had Shisui's DNA/Eye and the capability to revive people, so it's possible that while he was forced to revive Madara, he might also had managed to revive an additional person... or even the whole clan, or people from the Sharingan collection.

Nagato could bring back the leaf village... and the only reason he died was because he was low on chakra in the first place... so I don't understand why Obito bringing back Madara even though the Juubi's life-force is sealed within him, would kill him by bringing back one person. Unless Obito brought back a vast majority of people. That we don't know, heck he could of brought back Itachi himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Well, Obito had Shisui's DNA/Eye and the capability to revive people, so it's possible that while he was forced to revive Madara, he might also had managed to revive an additional person... or even the whole clan, or people from the Sharingan collection.

What do you mean Obito had Shisui's DNA? No one took his cells and Danzo and Itachi were in possession of his two eyes. Danzo crushed his eye and stopped Obito/Masked Man from obtaining it, and Itachi burned the other with Amatserasu. Shisui is now forever out of reach when it comes to Resurrection Jutsu's that require DNA. Rinne Tensei appears to have a certain time span according to Nagato, and is the reason he couldn't bring back Jiraiya. So him coming back this way is also seemingly impossible.

You did bring up something that I thought about, but I just remembered something that could possibly make it interesting. In one of your previous posts you mentioned the Reaper. The Reaper Death seal was not the fourth's Justu. Reaper Death seal was a forbidden Uzumaki technique that he learned. If such a jutsu existed before him, and he in fact learned it from a lost clan, it is probable that he wasn't the first to use this. This means that there really may have been someone else trapped there.

We know very little about the two sons, much less how they died. One of the brothers may have been sealed away with this technique countless years ago. It seems that people in the belly of the reaper knew nothing of each other. The kages were trapped for years, but the Senju brothers had no idea who Minato was. So now I'm thinking, back when it was an Uzumaki exclusive technique, someone must have used it at least once, and now that caster has been unleashed. What's even more interesting is it's a double edged sword. Not only would it have sealed the enemy, but the user as well. So if the younger son who is linked the Uzumaki used the Reaper Death Seal on the elder son, that means that both of the sons would be trapped their for all of eternity, and if released, they would both return as opposed to one. So this could be a way for him to bring the two sons back into the light.

I'll be the first to admit that this theory is out there lol but I think it makes sense. The only things that wouldn't are....The Zetsu that he used to bring the Kages back. There was another, but they disposed of it. So if anyone came back from the dead, how could they do so without a corpse? It requires a human sacrifice Also, they should have appeared in the same vicinity as the kages if their was another person who was released from the reaper's stomach. Lastly there's Karin. Karin feels the uneasiness of the chakra surrounding Sasuke, but if it were massive, like the two sons should have been, I feel that she would have noted something like that. She has always noted when an opponent has a particularly large chakra pool, and I'm sure either of the brothers would be no exception. I really doubt it's Itachi's girlfriend lol But it seems as though Kishimoto has forgotten about her. In the anime I think it said lover, so if it was someone important like that, I would think he would have recalled that moment upon the multiple visits to the day of the Uchiha massacre.

@Pure Logic : Earlier Paubee and I were discussing Rinne Tesnei and I believe the only reason it was fatal was because of all he had done that day: Chibaku Tensei, a village wide Shinra Tensei, and a massive Rinne Tesei on all the fallen, on top of the energy and chakra he used to control Pein for the whole operation. But he also noted a time span. he could only bring the village people back because they recently died. People like Itachi and Jiraiya had already been dead for too long, and is why it would not have worked. Much less on someone like Shisui who had been dead for years.