Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 666

Have to wonder why Obito still has the SO6P Staff.

As far as I can see, he has a Rinnegan + he has Hasirama's cells ...but that is not enough sufficient to achieve SO6P level since he had both from the start of the war. So did he actually take Hashirama's Sage mode from Madara, and it was not just a poor translation ? Does this mean that Rinnegan+ Hashirama's Cells+ Sage Mode = Partial SO6P transformation even without the Bijuu? So if Hashirama had had a Rinnegan, would he have gone into SO6P Mode?

Now on to Naruto. The Last Image
    Spoiler!
    Shows Naruto perhaps glowing. If Obito is giving Naruto The Yang Kyuubi +partial 8Tails and 1Tails Chakra+ Hashirama's Sage Mode, The Juubi's arm, then Naruto will Lack just the Rinnegan for him to enter SO6P State.

Sasuke OTOH Has Hashirama's Chakra (is that regular or Sage chakra?) Kabuto Might also grant him Juugo+karin's+ Snake Senjutsu Chakra, what then would this forment for Sasuke? A power closer than ever to the Elder Brother of the SO6P?

It seems more and more plausible to me that as for Naruto, he is going to be as close to the Younger Son as possible. I doubt that Obito will give him Madara's Rinnegan. I rather think Obito might destroy it, or he could use it to revive as many people as he can before he finally dies.

NOTE: Sakura is a medical ninja JUST as RIN WAS. If I were Obito, I would Revive the Uchiha Clan, and I would request that Sakura destroy the Rinnegan upon my passing. Problem is that if Obito dies, and Kakshi is fighting Madara, who will return Naruto to the Normal dimension? Perhaps that will be Obito's final act since he is using black Zetsu to stay alive anyway.

SOME MORE THOUGHTS:

On Minato:

Minato is able to change his chakra to the sensor type. http://i39.mangapanda.com/naruto/664/naruto-4794071.jpg
    Minato can do Senjutsu, http://i6.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/naruto-4803133.jpg

** Obviously......Kishi has been sabotaging Minato since several chapters ago. **

On Madara:

Madara's Headband Horns are uneven/ imperfect. http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/664/naruto-4794087.jpg Madara is way too Smug: It is refreshing to see Obito out fox him a little bit.

ON Gai:

Gai might die next chapter. It say that he'll use a forbidden technique.Perhaps open all gates to fight alongside his friend Kakashi, and then to finally sacrifice himself so Kakashi might escape or have the time to send Minato to the Kamui dimension. Perhaps Gai will do this to allow Kakashi and Minato to join up with Naruto and Obito in the space-time dimension. As for the SO6P's ninja tools, the Barrel and the guord, I believe that Naruto will have to be the user of this, and the person who mentioned last week that Madara might end up trapped by the tools may indeed be correct.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-26-2014 at 05:43 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kakashi's been garbage so long and Obito has been straight up bitch made, trying to remake the world over a childhood crush, so this release was a breath of fresh air. They went back to talking shit and getting shit done without being total fucking spastics. Kakashi did indeed play the role of backup, Gai's garbage ass pops in long enough to play Meat Shield, and Minato continues to be a deadbeat father.

/ 10

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Will Naruto receive the jyubi arm? Will he get a part of the 1 tail & 8 tails? Who's the mystery dude close to Saskue? What's up with the Sage's two weapon's? Why is Ten-Ten even part of this Manga?

The most important part of this chapter was: Guy asking Kakashi who Madara was, and Madara telling Guy that he looks familiar!

If I'm not mistaken, the only time they've been remotely close to each other was 2 chapters ago? When Madara spit out the Sage's "weapons". This got me thinking, does Guy remind Madara of someone? And, where the fuck has Guy been? He doesn't know who Madara is? Worst cast scenario, he's obviously a bad guy, f#ck his name!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

So if Naruto gets the right arm inside him with a small portion of the other beasts he should have similar abilties even without the Rinnegan.

If Madara can use Susanoo without eyes i dont see why Naruto cant use S06P mode without the Rinnegan.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I wonder if Guy has ancestors that go all the way back to Madara/Hashirama times too? Would be awesome if his family was involved somehow in the end of Madara and his people! But I just can't wait to see Evening Dragon (if it ends up being that name). I hope he doesn't die though, Neji and Guy both dying on their team and no one else losing anyone kind of sucks, they were the best characters imo
    A pie in the sky?

Here's one thing I noticed. Obito's Rinnegan was not shown in any of the panels after he entered the Kamui dimension. Is it closed for a reason?

It took me 30 minutes to figure out why everyone was mentioning Guy saving Kakashi. I scanned over every single page almost 8 times trying to find where there was an indication that Guy stepped in to save Kakashi. I noticed the message on the last page of the first translation upon my first reading, but that was part of the problem. When you get to the final page of the chapter, it says END at the bottom. Anything after is usually credits and a picture or two. So imagine my surprise when there was another page after that one that I had missed!! lol

I do look forward to finally seeing the inhumane power that comes along with the 8 gates. It did however only say you could potentially unlock power that surpasses the hokages. This doesn't include kage level shinobi with ancient forbidden power however. It will be very interesting to see. The reason we haven't is because it is a double edged sword. As Kakashi stated, the only draw back is that you die. It would be horrible for Lee and Ten Ten to lose their closest friend/rival and sensei in the same day, so I hope he survives somehow.

Madara is still of course, relatively unfazed by all of what's happening. Any attempt to damage him now is still essentially useless. I am curious about Obito however. How did Obito know that 6 of the bijuu had already shared their chakra with him? As far as I can recall, the Juubi is the only one who sensed their presence in him. It sure didn't seem like an accident. It looked as though Obito knew exactly what he was doing when he seemingly, selectively singled out a portion of Gyuki and Shukaku. I mean, there was this page, http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/573/3 :But did Obito really sense their chakra inside of him? Either way, it should result in something interesting when Naruto awakens.

I feel Minato's repeated blunders are there to establish two things. Number one, the sheer power Madara possesses. Madara now makes the previous hokages looked like ranked Genin. If some of the top ninja that have ever existed are all but powerless before him, what hope does anyone else have to take him down. The second one, is his redemption/surprise.

Right now, we can only assume that the gift that was meant for Naruto was his half of Kurama. It was certainly plausible to presume as such, but it is now a moot point. It was in fact, Obito who delivered the other half to Naruto, effectively saving his life and then some. It will also be interesting to see how he and the Yang half interact.

But as you may have noticed, there is a recurring theme as of late. Minato has constantly been thinking of redeeming himself for dying so quickly, and leaving Naruto to live such a sad life alone. First he intended to give his half as a gift (or so we assume.) He then tried to use it as a means to save Naruto's fading life, recalling how he once told his wife that he would take care of his son, because it was only right given that he was Naruto's father. He believed he would finally be of use by instilling the other half, but he failed once again. So I would venture to say that this is once again, an intentional set up by Kishimoto himself for some sort of redemption, just like what has happened with Obito in recent chapters.

He can no longer offer a half of the Kyuubi, or even offer his help in combat because his arms are gone; And they may not come back since the regeneration effect has been vanquished (supposedly anyway lol). There's no way Minato's being sent back with just a regular heartfelt goodbye, so Minato is being kept in the realm of relevancy for a definitive purpose; just like Kishi did with Obito. I won't go down the lines of "That Jutsu" for now (Still is unknown in all Naruto data collection sites ---hint, hint lol jk) http://www.mangapanda.com/93-375-10/...apter-370.html , but you can believe that Minato still has something to do for Naruto. It was obvious that he planned to surrender his half before returning from whence he came, but it being the "present" he had for Naruto is not http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/627/16. But even if that was the intended gift, he surely won't bring up the topic of redemption multiple times, only for Minato to repeatedly fail and to be sent back in shame, so I look forward to Kishimoto's plans.

Lastly there's Mr. Attitude. Naruto got some help this week, but he was also cornered by the most dangerous force in their universe; So is Sasuke in danger, or is he in the clear? After all, Naruto was only saved because he has help nearby. Sasuke on the other is all by his lonesome for a time longer. The mysterious figure may be synonymous with Madara, and Obtio may be synonymous with team Hawk and Orochimaru. If that's true, they will be the one's to help Sasuke, potentially leaving our mysterious silhouette with the foul chakra to be an adversary as opposed to being an ally.

To answer how Obito knew which Bijuu's chakra Naruto lacked, remember the Tug-of-War. Obito must have noticed that Naruto couldn't pull the Shukaku/Gyuki's chakra from him, and saw Gaara/Bee step in at that point. Obito must know how their chakra can be used to power Naruto up; I'm guessing it's similar to how Obito is able to use that staff with the limited amount of Bijuu chakra he took from Madara. I guess we'll see what the result is with Naruto, since (unlike Obito) he never entered full Juubi-Jin Rikudou Mode.

Its cool how he just so happened to grab the 1 and 8 tails...Maybe Killer Bee and Gaara will be getting some of that tailed beast power back.

twitter.com/jedijuck

I wonder why Minato chose to seal the Yin Kyuubi in Naruto in the first instance, and corelated to that, what possible effect that the Yang Kyuubi might have on Naruto differently from the yin. As food for thought, the Senju who are descended from the Younger son, and who inherrited the sages Life force and body, the Senju should excell in Yang vs Yin. This is the reason why the Younger son is depicted with a glowing Aura, and also why Hashirama can heal himself without seals. So, while Kishimoto may not be headed in that direction, I would not be surprised if Naruto becomes one step closer to the Younger son as a consequence of possession of the Yang Kyuubi instead of the Yin Kyuubi.

As for Minato, I happen to believe in that guy. I think Minato's "failure" is -ve plot no jutsu by Kishimoto. Kishi has built up Minato so much over the years that had he not found a way to neutralize Minato now, we would have rightly expected Minato to defeat Obito and Madara all by himself. Recall that Minato's mystic and power was not just due to his speed and his Rassengan, but Minato also Mastered the sealing techniques of the Uzumaki Clan. If kishi had not done something drastic to sideline Minato, he would have had a hard time explaining why Minato hadn't used some Uzumaki seals to neutalize Obito , and that would have detracted from the story.

Some interesting questions are these:

1) We have no proof that Obito is aware (yet) that Naruto has fragments of the other bijuus inside him. Obito for instance had no clue of what Naruto was implying when he made reference to the Nine Names he had learnt.

2) Obito has that Staff in his hand. I can't imagine why he would. Perhaps Obito's Rinnegan interacted with the Juubi's chakra when he was in physical contact with Madara. For me personally, I hope that Obito can Maintain that staff long enough to tranform it into the .......DNA SWORD...(am I obsessed with that thing?).

3) Since I don't believe Obito knows/knew about the Nine Names. I am going to hope/predict that he discovers them only after he implants the Yang Kyuubi inside Naruto, and then he decides to give up the One Tail and the Eight tail's chakra. If he does this, then he might go further by sealing a part of GM into Naruto.

The only way to fight the Juubi is with the Juubi. There is still the question of a Rinnegan. I wouldn't neccessarily want Obito to take out one of Naruto's eyes. I suspect that Sasuke will have to supply that Yin part Later.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !