1 14.29%
  • Meh

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Essentially anyone with half decent ability who goes up to meet the bald guy will be able to get bankai it seems...i rmb when it was still introduced where they said only 1 person from each family every few generations will be able to master it...MAX.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Essentially anyone with half decent ability who goes up to meet the bald guy will be able to get bankai it seems...i rmb when it was still introduced where they said only 1 person from each family every few generations will be able to master it...MAX.
    Well remember that Rukia and company did got to train in SKR, and the Zero Division only took selected people back with them. Also, Kyouraku was expecting Ichigo to return with insane power, but perhaps this expectation was not limited to Ichigo alone. As far as I see, Rukia gaining bankai after training with Zero Division is sensible and within context.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    rukia bankai and he ends the chapter just like that fml…… did the whole surrounding freeze?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Nah it was more along the lines that it was so rare that even the noble houses usually had only one each generation (sometimes more, sometimes none). This is an unusual case where there are 2 Bankais in the Kuchiki's family current generation. Shiba's is also an unusual situation since they also have at least 2 Bankais in the current generation (assuming that we are still considering the Kurosaki's as a branch of the Shiba Clan). Then again, if we take into consideration that the Shihouin family was taking care of Urahara, then they also had at least 2. Of course, here generation refers to time span that each Clan Head has ruled.

Regardless, every person that managed to obtain Bankai, was recored in history as having a big influence on Soul Society. Except Ikkaku (then again he was given a pivotal mission of protecting one of the pillars at the time of Aizen's rebellion) and Sasakibe (then again he also provided vital information regarding enemies abilities, as well as was a supporting pillars for one of the most important Shinigami in SS's history)... then again everyone with Bankai was or will be vital in away .

Also, the 4-5 Great Nouble Houses are seemingly the oldest ones. For example, Yurichi was the 22nd head of the family, while Byakuya is a 28th. Compared to other standard noble houses, like the Feng, who had only 9 Heads (Sui being the 9th), they do double or tipple it easily. Then again, some Shinigami do tend to live a loooong time (like Yamamoto). Of course there is also the Ukitake (Jushiro is actually also a head), Kyouraku, Omadea, Kira noble families. Not to forget that most of noble house's heads aren't Shinigami at all (still I wonder if a normal soul would have been able to live as long as Yamamoto, or would it had to be as strong as him, but not necessarily a Shinigami ?). Then again, there are probably those clans, like Shiba, that like what had 3 Heads in the span of 100 years :p.

So, we have 4 females with Bankai now. I guess Kubo has reached a safe number .

So, yeah, it was a good chapter.

And if Bleach were a musical I can totally hear Rukia singing "Let It Go" after Byakuya's acknowledgement. While freezing As Nodt to death instead of creating an ice castle.

Awesome chapter, im happy like many of you are that Kubo let her have this one! She hasn't mastered her Shikai yet so im sure her bankai is no where near where it needs to be to be considered mastered but im still gald she could blow out a huge attack like that all at once. And it looked like she didn't even attack either, it was just her unleashing it and As Nodt got the full brunt of her just calling out its name hmmm. Well it was a good chapter and had many feels in it.

Did it look like Byakuya had more petals or something in his shikai? It always seems like a little amount compared to his bankai but when he ripped apart the dome it looked like his bankai attacked cause of how big the attack was. Maybe he made smaller petals up in SKR lol, I wonder how his power changed or improved...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And if Bleach were a musical...
    What do you mean, IF Bleach were a musical?

Rock Musical Bleach