View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ..This aga...wait...this is actually revolutionary!

2 20.00%
  • Fairly good chapter

5 50.00%
  • Another average chapter

2 20.00%
  • Didn't really like it

0 0%
  • Oh for the love of...ugh!!!

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Interesting, it seems Obito finally grew a backbone and is standing up against Madara's will, or at least evidenced by the fact that he can keep Black Zetsu from leaving his body. I really liked Madara's explanation about the Sage, and it shows how chakra spread, but the thing I liked most about it is how Naruto did the same thing with the 9-tails' chakra to the Shinobi army. I wonder what Obito is going to do? I mean, as long as he can prevent Black Zetsu from leaving his body, he can stay alive, and it seems that he's trying to take the 10-tails' power away from Madara, but Naruto is still dying over there, and time is running out.

So Black Zetsu pulled Obito's Rinnegan out, and Obito sucked it back in... that's some really gruesome stuff that got kinda downplayed. Usually when Uchiha get their eyes ripped out, there's at least blood to let the audience know Kishi realizes what he's drawing for kids.

I wonder, did Obito use the Senju side of his body... what if he attach his arm to Hashirama's face on Madara's Body by doing that Obito has access to the Chakra pool of the Juubi. What's Obito's plan now though... will Madara be the final villain? I could see this as the only way of decreasing Madara's Power but still Madara can Solo all the tailed beast himself.

As far as Minato learning sage mode I think this has to be something he figured out during the course of this battle. I mean if he knew how to go Sage mode he would have done so earlier during the Obito-Jyuubi fight when sage mode was the only thing that could counter those nullification jutsu abilties.

Considering Minato is a genius that's not to far off.

- Also he probably studied the basics of Sage mode even if he never had chance to master it in when he was alive. As he did sign a contract with Frogs.

- By seeing Naruto and Hashirama use Sage mode during the fights he probably had a better chance to see how to make use of it.

- This is probably be the first time he used Sage mode as he may have finally figured out the necessary balance to master it

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

2 extra things I noticed.

1: - This chapter also answers how the other humans gained chakra in that the Sage himself directly infused chakra into people as part of his religion to connect peoples hearts/minds.

2: - I think I noticed a bit late but Obito probably used his MS ability to slip past physical borders to shove his hand inside Madara's gut. If you pay attention you notice his MS is activated when hes face to face with Madara!!! Earlier when he was merely talking it was NOT.

MS activated:

Also Zetsu actually taking the 9 tails helped Obito gain his vitality back.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Glad to see that talk-no-jutsu worked on Obito. Naruto have since connected to everyone in the manga except Madara and Sasuke with talk-no-jutsu.

The SO6P's intent for everyone to transfer feelings through chakra kindof reminds me of Ch.647 when Naruto did exactly that. And while in Ch.647 the feelings were transferred through Ino's jutsu, the SO6P's method reminds me of Naruto's chakra link with everyone. This chapter just highlights that, when Naruto shared Bijuu chakra with everyone, he was literally walking along the path of the SO6P. Definitely a symbolic means of fighting the Juubi / SO6P-wannabees.

Wasn't there a chapter where Naruto's Feelings literally were herd through Ino's ability? Although it's not exactly the same as sharing fellings through chakra, it was definitely chakra that made it possible.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Rlin is right. the whole starting in chapter 647 (and went straight through to around chapter 650-651 with some of Shodaime's memories added in for good measure).
    come fight my brute here

At first I bekieved Naruto was sharing Kurama's Chakra, now I wonder if it wasn't his own chakra?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !