View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ..This aga...wait...this is actually revolutionary!

    2 20.00%
  • Fairly good chapter

    5 50.00%
  • Another average chapter

    2 20.00%
  • Didn't really like it

    0 0%
  • Oh for the love of...ugh!!!

    1 10.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member janfeae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    325

    Naruto Chapter 665 Discussion/ 666 Predictions

    The chapter is now out.


    Mangapanda Version: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665


    Manga Stream Version: http://readms.com/r/naruto/665/2258/1



    Sage Mode???? Hmm, this chapter had its ups and downs, but I'm so over Obito. His redemption is too little too late; but redeemed nonetheless I suppose. So while Hagoromo was the first to unlock the key to Ninjutsu, his mother truly was the first to use chakra as a weapon. It's also interesting to learn about the original intention of chakra.


    It appears we all may have jumped the gun, and that Naruto will end up with the Yang half after all. In fact, Obito may be reaching to pull the Ying half out of Madara as well. So that leaves one hero, but the other may still be in trouble (Until we find out the mysterious figure really is Kabuto there to help lol I mean Obito was just redeemed, so Kabuto falling next in line wouldn't surprise me.) I have to admit, I'm still hoping Madara is just messing around with Obito, and that he will fail in attempting to get the two halves over to Naruto. If that does happen though, it undermines Obito's words and actions.



    Oh wait a minute! Minato is the only one who can perform the seal anyway! Unless Obito or Kakashi magically knows this Uzumaki seal. I didn't think much of it before, but now that he has lost his other arm, he can no longer seal either half of Kurama inside of Naruto. I have my doubts that anyone else could perform the seal though, except for maybe Orochimaru or someone who knew of the Uzumaki clans sealing techniques. Orochimaru and other possible applicants are busy with other things however. If anyone though, it'll probably be Obito since he has done similar things, and it will further his redemption.


    PS: Uhh..Did Obito just make his hermit staff manifest?
    Last edited by janfeae; 02-19-2014 at 09:36 AM.

  2. #2
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    Lol, Obito is pulling an Ichimaru on Madara. Sadly, most of all know how this ended in Bleach.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Lol, Obito is pulling an Ichimaru on Madara. Sadly, most of all know how this ended in Bleach.
    Um i dont. I never could get into that Manga. Care to explain?

    Not a bad chapter, it could go either way at the moment, Obito could be smashed or he may weaken Madara - or perhaps both possibilities. Minato using sage mode is a little weird though considering the shock he showed when Naruto activated it - and he specifically called it Jiraiya's sage mode that time - not his, so i think Kishi may have just plopped that in there on a whim.

    I think Obito will get some of each of the Bijuu (possibly the Yang Kurama part) and have to run with the others to his dimension. He will then find the arm and seal the portion of the Bijuu's into the arm and then insert the arm into Naruto. After all beside Madara he is the only one who knows how to seal the Jyuubi in someone (and its techniques). Minato may have lost his other arm too, so he is not sealing anything, Kakashi just copped a Rasengan, so he is not helping and Gaara may be out of commision aswell. Only Obito is left and he really needs to sacrifice his life directly for Naruto's in order to pay the debt of saving him either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  4. #4
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Um i dont. I never could get into that Manga. Care to explain?

    Not a bad chapter, it could go either way at the moment, Obito could be smashed or he may weaken Madara - or perhaps both possibilities. Minato using sage mode is a little weird though considering the shock he showed when Naruto activated it - and he specifically called it Jiraiya's sage mode that time - not his, so i think Kishi may have just plopped that in there on a whim.

    I think Obito will get some of each of the Bijuu (possibly the Yang Kurama part) and have to run with the others to his dimension. He will then find the arm and seal the portion of the Bijuu's into the arm and then insert the arm into Naruto. After all beside Madara he is the only one who knows how to seal the Jyuubi in someone (and its techniques). Minato may have lost his other arm too, so he is not sealing anything. Obito really needs to sacrifice his life directly for Naruto's in order to pay the debt of saving him either way.
    Ichimaru tried to backstab his boss Aizen, but Aizen only pretended to be dead and back-backstabbed ichimaru. Or rather he back slashed him. XD

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Ichimaru tried to backstab his boss Aizen, but Aizen only pretended to be dead and back-backstabbed ichimaru. Or rather he back slashed him. XD
    I thought it might have been something like that. As Minato said at the start of the chapter - Madara's power is stronger that Obitos was, so technically he should in no way be able to finish him off. Weakening him is a chance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,266
    This chapter was kind of weak. Obito standing up to Madara at this point in this way just doesn't feel plausible. Madara has flattened everyone with ease, and now we are supposed to believe that a half dead Obito who is being kept alive by Madara's servant is somehow able to steal power from him? If felt like a desperate attempt to give Obito a moment of glory before he dies. I wanted to believe it would be something more believeable. Even if Obito had use Kamui to bring Madara to his dimension, that would have made a lot more sense because that is an ability that only he has. It would have also been interesting to see Madara have to escape from Obito's dimension and it would have been a logical way of stalling Madara for awhile.

    Madara's whole speech about Obito's identity also felt redundant, I didn't really get anything new from it, and it didn't really feel like it added anything to either character.

    Minato using Sage mode was kind of interesting but it felt totally random, if he had Sage mode this entire time why hasn't he ever used it before? It also doesn't really fit with anything he has shown in his fighting style before, I would have much rather seen him use a special ninjutsu technique instead. I feel like Minato's skill really lacks originality. Early on it seemed like Minato was a genius who created many techniques of his own but other than the Rasengan all of his techniques seem to be variations on techniques that other people had. It is good to see something new from Minato but Sage mode doesn't really seem to fit.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,778
    ^ Even Rasengan is a variation on the Bijuu Bomb .

    Sage Mode... well if he had somehow obtained the chakra that was in Naruto, when Naruto was learning the Sage Mode then perhaps he would know how to do it... but pulling a perfect Sage Mode (even though his chakra pool didn't seem as big as Naruto's or Jiraya's) without much? or any? training, yet not using it before was a bit...

    Hahahaha, Minato failed again big time :p, by his Rasengan kicked into Kakeshi's stomach... seriously he has the most fails and a really meaningful ones in this series :p (so Kakashi wanted to send Obito into Kamui Dimension).

    So Obito used his Kamui so that he would be untouchable when approaching Madara, piercing his chest and stealing his jest ;p. Still, Madara doesn't seem too panicked.

    Madara has 9 balls ;P.

    I guess it's a battle of wills now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Ichimaru tried to backstab his boss Aizen, but Aizen only pretended to be dead and back-backstabbed ichimaru. Or rather he back slashed him. XD
    It was much more than that, it was pretty brutal for shonen standards. First Ichimaru made a big ass hole in Aizen (by utilizing cell degenerating poison), since he himself wished that (trolololol) and then he tried to grab his ball(s), which drilled through his palm(s), then Aizen teleported and reaped Gin's arm through handshake... of course there was also a slash before the handshake .


  8. #8
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Even Rasengan is a variation on the Bijuu Bomb .

    Sage Mode... well if he had somehow obtained the chakra that was in Naruto, when Naruto was learning the Sage Mode then perhaps he would know how to do it... but pulling a perfect Sage Mode (even though his chakra pool didn't seem as big as Naruto's or Jiraya's) without much? or any? training, yet not using it before was a bit...

    Hahahaha, Minato failed again big time :p, by his Rasengan kicked into Kakeshi's stomach... seriously he has the most fails and a really meaningful ones in this series :p (so Kakashi wanted to send Obito into Kamui Dimension).

    So Obito used his Kamui so that he would be untouchable when approaching Madara, piercing his chest and stealing his jest ;p. Still, Madara doesn't seem too panicked.

    Madara has 9 balls ;P.

    I guess it's a battle of wills now ?



    It was much more than that, it was pretty brutal for shonen standards. First Ichimaru made a big ass hole in Aizen (by utilizing cell degenerating poison), since he himself wished that (trolololol) and then he tried to grab his ball(s), which drilled through his palm(s), then Aizen teleported and reaped Gin's arm through handshake... of course there was also a slash before the handshake .
    Yea, I was summarizing big time. I didn't want to spoil to potential new readers XD

  9. #9
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,478
    XD what the muff now the 4th can use sage mode? So Madara can use Susanoo without eyes and 4th mastered Sage mode...since when?


    - Well because Obito became the Jyuubi's host his situation is similar to Naruto in that he can take that power back to save his life.

    - looks like the loop hole to help defeat Madara was Obito though its not over yet.

    It makes sense Obito will have to redeem himself and help revive Naruto & Sasuke


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  10. #10
    Pervy Sage bluntman_exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Hot Springs
    Posts
    550
    I liked Madara's explanation of how the So6P shared his chakra with others and what his original intentions were as that part in particular hadn't been fleshed out before. the way it was illustrated was pretty cool, although I suspect there may be some bad guy truth manipulation regarding the part where recipients of the spiritual energy broke their bonds so that they could form chakra and use that for ninjutsu. The part where he said that those with power (hashirama) seek fights and those who are powerless (him when he left Konoha) lose everything just came off as more of the usual 'boohoo this world is hell, somebody please feel sorry for me' BS that he likes to spout when he's trying to manipulate somebody. I would've been disappointed if Obito fell for that again.

    Obviously Obito alone can't defeat Madara, but now that he's shown his hand I hope he can aid Minato, kakashi and Gaara in their mission to bring Naruto back to life and defeat Madara. Now that he's stolen some juubi chakra from Madara maybe he can transfer chakra to kakashi to use kamui to warp Naruto, Minato and Sakura to that dimension. With that juubi chakra there may even be a way that he can undo that ninjutsu cancelling effect that juubi dark matter has.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •