View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ..This aga...wait...this is actually revolutionary!

2 20.00%
  • Fairly good chapter

5 50.00%
  • Another average chapter

2 20.00%
  • Didn't really like it

0 0%
  • Oh for the love of...ugh!!!

1 10.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I wonder if the death god seal will make another appearance in this manga? Only Oro knew how to dispel it but I feel like it would be a great way to seal off Madara, if you can catch him, or have enough power to seal him
    A pie in the sky?

I could see it being a last resort, If only to let Madara destroy it to prove his godhood. It'd be like when Piccolo killed Shenron. Similarly, the pot/gourd could not successfully hold Madara, nor could Kamui. He can only be defeated by removing his power.

That would indeed be a god move, I was surprised to see Oro knew a way to overturn a god-decision and release everyone in the stomach but it would definitely be impressive if Madara could just will himself out, Hashirama should just use it and continue their fight for all eternity. But on the pot/gourd I think it could be used to capture some of the bijuu or at least one, I wonder if they could use it on the giant juubi plant thing. I would say use it on Obito but I think his minutes are numbered
    A pie in the sky?

in my humble speculation it will be the amber pot that will definitely be the thing that seals madara's soul once he's had the bijou ripped out of him and then weakened further. I can't wait to see what sort of after death power ups Naruto and Sasuke will need to defeat Madara.

Knowing what we know to date, It is not clear that there are Gods in the Naruto verse. The only obvious mysteries that hint of God or gods, are the fact that there is an afterlife from which dead souls are summoned, and the Juubi itself being a primal creature. Yet even these two mysteries do not necessarily necessitate the existence of God or gods.

Souls could be a form of energy that exist on a different, yet natural plane, with its own "physical laws" similar to ours, and the Juubi could just be a coalescence of primal energy from the big bang or something like that. There doesn't seem to be a higher moral intelligence, and the Juubi is just barely sentient as far as we know. A being like Madara even if he were to be demonstrably evil, has/had no separate judgement reserved for him no matter how many innocent lives he's destroyed, good is not reserved a special place different from evil, as far as I can see.

This is not to say that Kishi can't or won't introduce some moral agent or consequence as he progresses, he just hasn't chosen to reveal one yet.

I see no significance to the dead demon seal, or to the SO6P's pot etc. These are just dimensional artefacts, and sealing techniques, and the Juubi is just an extremely powerful but pathetic creature.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I can't remember if you needed to make a contract in order to use the death god seal? Does anyone remember? I also think its probably just an ultimately class seal that cannot be broke but can be unlocked in only 1 way, kind of like the 8 direction seal on the kyuubi, but if there is a contract then there has to be a death god or something like it somewhere that needs to be physically conjured right? idk Im just thinkin out loud lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I can't remember if you needed to make a contract in order to use the death god seal? Does anyone remember? I also think its probably just an ultimately class seal that cannot be broke but can be unlocked in only 1 way, kind of like the 8 direction seal on the kyuubi, but if there is a contract then there has to be a death god or something like it somewhere that needs to be physically conjured right? idk Im just thinkin out loud lol
    I can't recall any contracts and only Two people are on record as having used the Dead Demon seal, Yondaime and Sandaime. Orochimaru used it in reverse. In none of the cases was a contract mentioned, as I recall it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !