View Poll Results: Naruto Chapter Rating Scale

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ..This aga...wait...this is actually revolutionary!

2 20.00%
  • Fairly good chapter

5 50.00%
  • Another average chapter

2 20.00%
  • Didn't really like it

0 0%
  • Oh for the love of...ugh!!!

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have to say that while in dsicussions from last week's chapter, all the scenarios I had envisioned did not cover this one in this chapter. We had focused on Sasuke being saved by Kabuto, and Naruto being saved by Kakashi warping Minato and perhaps Obito to the other dimension where the GM's arm could be sealed inside him to save his life. I had also guessed that Obito could tap into Yang Kurama inside Black Zetsu.

At this moment, it appears that Obito somehow summoned the energy to oppose Black Zetsu (did he get some of that from Yang Kurama?), he has now mmaterialized his arm inside Madara, becomin physically melded with Madara. I hope he remembers to leave the rest of his body phased. So in this melded state Obito is sharing the Chakra of the tailed beasts with Madara, and both of them are becoming the SO6P.

Not knowing what might happen next, I hope that Obito prioritizes saving Naruto, and Healing Minato. I am certain that this is not Madara's defeat at all. Also Kishi's interview seemed to suggest that Kakashi will fight Madara, in which case it seems likely that Obito is going to do something heroic, and end up passing the Baton to naruto before he himself dies or is killed by Madara. This much seems Obvious. I believe the GM's arm is still an option.

I like the fact that Kishimoto did things in this chapter that were unexpected, unguessed. I hate that the chapter seemed short (even though it wasn't), I hate the fact that with every new chapter the end of "Naruto" draws nearer. LOL, I'm still trying to figure out my next hobby for the next 10 years after Narut (and Bleach) come to a close.
    It's a shame that One Piece never drew your favour, there's another 10 years in that badboy !!!!!! :-D

Also I wonder what would happen if Kakashi or maybe even Obito is able to warp Naruto away and transfer the kyuui out of black zetsu. And then the kyuubi eats or somehow interacts with the juubi arm. I wonder if it could become even stronger that way?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, I'm still trying to figure out my next hobby for the next 10 years after Narut (and Bleach) come to a close.
    There is also Magi which has good world building and probably the best politics (if we are limiting it to shonen manga with over 200 chapters) and is already a long running series with a prequel running simultaneously. Toriko and One Piece seems to be still going strong, there is also Gintama for laughs... well that's probably it for good? shonen, long-running manga . Of course there are also Manhwa and Wembcomics. For example the first season of Knight Run was finally scanlated (there like 5 currently :p ?), there is Tower of God and Noblesse (those are weekly and long-running). There are also fun Shoujou to read like Legend of the Sun Knight, or Oresama Teacher for example. There are also some upcoming gems like the Ancient Magus Bride (it actually pulls off that magical feeling and atmosphere, while slightly hinting that it happens in current times), or the id - Instant Bullet (it has the Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer feeling to it), but those will take time to bloom... well you can always read something older, like the already mentioned Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, or Satan 666 if you hadn't already (it's very Naruto-ish so to speak ;P). There are also many light-novels to read, which usually are much better than their manga/anime adaptations.

Anyway, it seems that the Older Son was really faced with something more than simply the choice between Power and Love. From the looks of it, he actually had to face his Father's failure in following love, and his Grandmother's success in bringing peace through might. After all, the Princess did bing peace with might, but she give her son the chance to keep it with love and that failed, forcing her to return to using chakra for battle again (this time it would have been harder because of what So6p did...). While it's possible that the Younger Son might have been too young to witness it... which would also explain why he chose love, otherwise would he really chose love, after being a witness to his father's failure in doing so ?

So, So6p actually found out a way to make everyone understand each other, the same way that Jiraya was searching, the one he tasked Naruto with finding... and yet it already failed, so is there any point in continuing this path ? I wonder then, what was the final push, that crumbled So6p's dream ?

Just realized Minato's arm will regenerate this time because, since he was in Sage Mode, his Edo arm wasn't "erased."

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Just realized Minato's arm will regenerate this time because, since he was in Sage Mode, his Edo arm wasn't "erased."
    I'm not so sure. Minato's Sage Mode didn't influence the Edo Tensei jutsu itself, merely his Zombie body, so if by cutting it with that staff, Madara had canceled the Edo Tensei (at that part), then it still should be canceled, right ?

Minato sure is fast... to the point that Madara chopped his arm, kicked his arm and kicked him in the stomach, all before the "fastest" even reacted... it's not like it was one kick that went through multiple targets, he even did a spin kick with another leg after the first one... really, air resistance alone should give Minato enough time to react, especially when he has the sensing of nature when in SM... really, he could at least block that (they were times when they blocked without even using their hands) last kick, teleport, or something...

Did anyone else notice next Chapter is 666, I wonder if Kishi will do anything special for the chapter or make it little bit longer?

@Zero: Still can't reply for whatever reason, but just wanted to cosign your point! It's hard to tell in manga panels, but So6Madara's Taijutsu has to be at hyperdiculous speeds to have pulled off that many maneuvers before Minato could even react.

Kishi keeps making this manga more and more hopeless! NOT because "Ohmigod, how can anyone beat Madara!", but because the people in his manga just fucking SUCK! They were at war and fighting and killing before chakra. And without chakra. And after chakra! And then with chakra (that was specifically supposed to help them not be such asshats)!!! No matter what, the central premise of this manga CANNOT be resolved because Kishi made the mistake of having his fictional humans reflect real-world humans--and we're all pretty fucking terrible!

Seriously, the only way to finally have peace is to kill everyone! Since a dream world with no free will is inhumane and what not, only completely erasing the entire ninja population is feasible (and maybe the civilians too if they start getting uppity). Where's the villain who wanted to accomplish THAT, so I can go back and root for him(or her)?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I think Kishi's answer is that you can't use magical tools to force people to get along... True peace is gained over time through understanding and finding a common ground. It takes courage to take the risk in spite of past failures, and guts to endure the pain of the past. That's why the Sage put his faith in the Younger Son, and why Nagato/Itachi/Obito put their faith in Naruto. The point of Madara expressing all this cynicism is to highlight exactly what factors must be different in order to learn from the past. And, as made clear in "The Hidden Heart," even Madara truly wishes he is wrong, and wishes he could believe in real peace.

Time, eh ? Well I was thinking about it as well, especially after Onoki's speech that, even though it so slowly, they do learn and move forward, that history doesn't simply repeat itself... though them knowing their history better could help in avoiding some of these problems .

Still, I'm not sure if it's such a good or such a bad thing, that the fact that the answer to Jiraya's quest, was always within Naruto. I mean in a way it's very poetic that the key to peace was always within oneself, but the fact that Naruto was luckily granted the Kyuubi since birth that allows it, sounds a bit like a cheat . I guess it's a proof that So6p did manage to built a good foundation for the "next try" and that it wasn't simple and total failure in his part...

1) Again I wonder whether the Chakra Naruto shared was not actually Naruto's own chakra and Not the Kyuubi's or the Kyuubi's alone.

Here is Naruto Laying Unconscious After The Kyuubi had long been remved from him:-
    Spoiler!

Here we still see Naruto's Chakra Aura on the Hinata (and other Ninjas), again after Madara had taken the Kuubi out of Naruto and into the GM:-
    Spoiler!

Here Naruto appears to die, as the chakra around Sakura flames out:-
    Spoiler!

It could be that Naruto Has/Had acquired Kyuubi Chakra like the Kin-Gin Brothers or that The Kyuubi could still give Chakra even while inside the GM.

2) Obito is going to mend Minato and Heal Kakashi before sending Minato with Sakura and Naruto to the Other dimension. This will be Obito's final act. I'm not sure how he'll do all this and give the Yang Kyuubi to Naruto/Minato while holding off Madara.

3) Minato's speed is still tops, Madara is just on a whole other level.

4) I'm still holding on to hope for the GM to be sealed inside Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wasn't Kakashi there when Chiyo revived Gaara? I think Kakashi is going to end up sacrificing himself to revive Naruto, and Sakura will transplant his and Obito's eyes to Naruto.