0 0%
  • 2 - Badz

2 50.00%
  • 1 - Terribadz

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rukia Vs Bazz-B I'm calling it now.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Good shit. I stand by what I said before, Nodt is hands down the creepiest character in the history of this manga. Dude is fucking scary as Hell.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Before I just thought As Nodt was the Quincy response to Marilyn Manson, but yeah, now he's creepy.

once again rukia shows how much she sucks...not even remotely interested...at this point the only thing i wanna see is ichigo and kenpachi

If her feet didn't freeze in fear she would of definitely beat Asnodt again, her attack and power is unbeatable, he just got saved from him resurrection that brings him back to 100% health, dunno how he managed to do it before being frozen completely solid, but he did somehow. And I was hoping Byakuya would have a new zanpakuto since he went to SKR but his hilt is the same :( boo
    A pie in the sky?

Don't worry people, Byakuya had to return to make even with As, just like it was for Renji and Komamura, so most likely Rukia will also fight against that Quincy that defeated her in the previous invasion (the Quincy was off-panel but most likely it was one of the Quincy Girls).

The same goes for Kyouraku and Ukitake. Mayuri will also probably fight against the puppeteer Quincy (to make even).

This probably means that Urahara will face against the D-Quincy ?

Hisagi will face against the Thunder (Girl) Quincy, since last time he lost against a Quincy that wielded the Thunder Bankai, plus it's going to be the standard fight between Thunder and Wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    As has been Kubo's pattern this entire arc, he's going to draw this out between 6-8 chapters with Byakuya and As Nodt both "one shot-ing"
    AHHHHH! Kubo you frustrate me so much!
    Doubt it. The reason why Mask had so many chapters, was because he had almost no exposition in the previous invasion, plus his power had to be properly explained (the same goes for Kensei and Rose), which in his case entailed healing and power upping, plus other things. That's why his encounter had to be presented in that way, to flesh out his power. As Nodt already had a few chapters in the previous invasion and few chapters in this one, he is going down within 1-2 chapters probably.
    Last edited by Zero; 02-13-2014 at 07:46 AM.

It seems Byakuya won't play the usual "wheel of fight" with Nodt, since Nodt shouldn't have any more powers left to reveal (he's already resurrectioned...err...Holy'd). He'll try his tricks; some mumbo jumbo from Byakuya about why he's too cool to be affected anymore; Nodt screams out in frustration/desperation; is cut down mid-bitch'n. Scene.

I read a comment on Mangastream from someone saying how cool would it be if this was just a manifestation of Rukia's will as she fights the fear head on, and her burst of courage (Byakuya) is destroying the fear (literally). Just wanted to repeat it cause it would be awesome! But alas, beyond Kubo's ability.

Wait a minute, how the hell is Nodt alive right now?! He didn't get encased in ice (like Toshiro always does); he appeared to be frozen from the inside out (after being struck by absolute zero, he should have been frozen to the core. Like, forever.). Unless your Bazz (probably), you can't just will yourself to thaw out! Once frozen, body tissue, cells, nerves, etc. can NEVER be brought back to life. But I guess he's still alive for the same reason that Rukia didn't just raise her temperature right quick and shatter his goddamn head off: Plot!

I swear, ice is just as painful and lethal as fire, yet always gets about half the respect >:-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

KB9 basically states that they were resurrected by their release (still pretty funny how his robotic and calculating nature disappeared when begging for his life ):
    Spoiler!

and they don't loose their power after activating it, like it was with Last Mode.

I noticed that the body parts or clothes on which the limit breaking mechanism of the Hollyforiming are placed on, are those that have something to do with the Quincy's special power. In Opie's case it was on his right glove, in which he held his weapon and was shooting from his "Jail" ability. In similar fashion As Nodt's seal was placed on one of his eyeballs and his ability in the Holy Form was also strongly dependent on the eyesight and optic nerves. Bambietta's was somewhere in her chest since there was some small light stake coming out of it. Mask's was on his belt.

Anyway, Byakuya will probably crucify As Nodt as it stands now , probably with Senkei (Byakuya uses this ability only when he has sworn to cut down the opponent with his very own hands), which would be his 3rd use of it against an opponent (we still don't know who was the first person, as Ichigo was second). Unless he will fight As's halo form with his own halo sword (white emperor) .

Here some gif's of Byakuya's techniques (for those that can't wait for the fight):

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Anyway, Byakuya will probably crucify As Nodt as it stands now , probably with Senkei (Byakuya uses this ability only when he has sworn to cut down the opponent with his very own hands), which would be his 3rd use of it against an opponent (we still don't know who was the first person, as Ichigo was second). Unless he will fight As's halo form with his own halo sword (white emperor) .
    I hope he doesn't have to go bankai just to defeat As Nodt, he managed to defeat that espada who had all the eyes so he should have some strategies to beat him. But Byakuya should just be there to give Rukia a boost in confidence and re-establish her courage, you cannot have courage without being afraid, this hopefully will play a part in how she beats him.
    A pie in the sky?