• 2 - Badz

2 50.00%
  • 1 - Terribadz

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 568 Discussion / 569 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/568

Spoiler!

He kind of looks like Zombie Jesus doesn't he?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    nodt kind of reminded me of espada 6 in a way with all the eyes.. was hoping to see rukia bankai but that won't happen anytime soon

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

So his power upgraded from needing the physical contact, to only needing the visual contact.

Was Byakuya reaping the fear illusion a metaphor of Byakuya dispersing all of Rukia's fears by simply appearing, or did he himself reap it apart ?

Looks like no Bankai for Rukia after all... guess one women with a Bankai is already too much, lol .

Bazz-B's Angel Mode is probably called Uriel, seeing as he is the only fire based Quincy. Uryu will probably be Samael or Lucifer. Hashwalth most likely Mikael or Mastema.

I had a feeling Kubo would troll us with this fight, just couldn't let Rukia take this guy on her own.

meh maybe Rukia will ask him to stay out of it and let her finish this herself.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

To be fair Rukia hasn't used her bankai (if she has any). The sad thing about this is her training was totally useless if she couldn't even beat the first Quincy she faced. And how did Nodt manage to survive her attack in the first place?

sig made by me

Remember when I noted how Kubo has treated Rukia as little more than a glorified female counterpart to Ichigo (really a damsel in distress in just about every situation if you think about it), who is incapable of breaking (at least for more than a chapter or two to display her new "uber power") the glass ceiling Kubo has placed above her?

Yeah, I do, too. Cannot say I'm pleased, but I hardly expected different from Kubo/Rukia at this point.

On a side note, and regardless of his power logic, As Nodt is creepy...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    While everyone is preoccupied with being disappointed by Rukia's perfomance, no one is mentioning the fact Byakuya is back. Dope entrance. I for one am excited to see him, at first i thought it might have been Ichigo breaking Nodtz technique. I was thinking...no its to early for Ichigo, so then I thought maybe it was Renji coming to the rescue. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was onii-chan. Byakuya is about to one-shot kill Nodtz....thats my prediction...I dont think Byakuya is about to play any games.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    While everyone is preoccupied with being disappointed by Rukia's perfomance, no one is mentioning the fact Byakuya is back. Dope entrance. I for one am excited to see him, at first i thought it might have been Ichigo breaking Nodtz technique. I was thinking...no its to early for Ichigo, so then I thought maybe it was Renji coming to the rescue. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was onii-chan. Byakuya is about to one-shot kill Nodtz....thats my prediction...I dont think Byakuya is about to play any games.
    It really wasn't that great of an entrance; we all knew Byakuya would reappear and face As Nodt since the former was so utterly destroyed in the first invasion. Furthermore, Byakuya will not one shot As Nodt. As has been Kubo's pattern this entire arc, he's going to draw this out between 6-8 chapters with Byakuya and As Nodt both "one shot-ing" each other dead, the dead reviving with an all-new power, the resurrected reciprocating the other's one shot with one of their own, the other "dying," and the vicious circle continuing until Byakuya finally reveals his new bankai with a new ability with a new "awesome" one page close up of his face as he states something "new" that he's stated before only newly worded. Again, this will be drawn out excruciatingly so...

AHHHHH! Kubo you frustrate me so much!