4 40.00%
  • Your average Naruto chapter

0 0%
  • Didn't quite enjoy it

0 0%
  • (sigh)... -__-

2 20.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Wait, wait, wait, the assumption that So6p had children after becoming the Jinchuriki might be wrong and from what we know, it probably is. Think about it, a child of someone with the Fruit's power was as strong as So6p (before becoming the Jinchuriki), but children of someone with the Fruit's AND the Jyuubi's power are weaker or equal even when combined ? This doesn't make sense, which probably means that only the power of the Fruit was passed to his sons and for that to be the case (basing on other children of Jinchuriki) means that So6p had children before he became a Jinchurki. Another possibility is that the Fruit's power was completely used up, which would mean that the Sons got only the Jyuubi's power and not it's Fruit (the first option sounds more probable).

Well, either way, I don't think the SO6P's "Sons" were naturally born children. Honestly feel like they were a product of a Jutsu. Who knows, maybe he used the DNA sword to preform "Creation of All Things," so it was all the more symbolic when Naruto/Sasuke overcame that sword with their Uzumaki/Uchiha-style combined Kyuubi/Susano'o

Well, two things about the DNA Sword.

1) I REALLY hope that this is not a case of Kishi Trolling the fans.
    2) Obito was not a fully developed SO6P, as we see there is a closer appearance by Madara's version to the original. So Uzumaki-Senju+ Uchiha overwhelming Obito's DNA sword tells us a lot, butnot everything.

@Famous,

I certainly hope that the Senju and Uchiha are true Flesh and Blood descendants of the Sage, and not Izanagi-tized.

There could be a lot of possibilities if Yang Kurama were to revive Obito and have him warp Himself along with Minato, Sakura, and Naruto away. Imagine what Obito could do with his knowledge of SO6P jutsus, the DNA Sword, A Rinnegan, and Minato's techniques. Possibilities are quite plentiful.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Thinking about it, the Princess had to have children with a normal person (since she was the first human to wield/posses chakra), so technically speaking, So6p's power should have been only half of hers, just like his Son's power is only half of his. This would mean that the power was declining, until there were enough people with chakra (descendants of So6p's descendants) that could mix together and add up/fuse their powers, so that the power could start accumulating again (there were also those that mixed together with their own family to preserve their power).

This would also explain why the Jyuubi wasn't a problem at the Princess's time, seeing as she was at least twice as strong as So6p that defeated the Jyuubi. Surprisingly, this means that the Fruit itself is way stronger than the Jyuubi, but the question is why ? Well, one possibility is that the Shinju was already dying and the Fruit is actually a young unhatched yet Shinju. This would explain why there is always only one Shinju, even though the Shinju bear Fruit/child every 1000 years (the time it was sealed in a frozen state in the moon doesn't count in that case).

If naruto is not saved by sealing the juubi arm in him, i can only think of being back summoned to mount myoboku and be saved for the toads

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Thinking about it, the Princess had to have children with a normal person (since she was the first human to wield/posses chakra), so technically speaking, So6p's power should have been only half of hers, just like his Son's power is only half of his. This would mean that the power was declining, until there were enough people with chakra (descendants of So6p's descendants) that could mix together and add up/fuse their powers, so that the power could start accumulating again (there were also those that mixed together with their own family to preserve their power).

This would also explain why the Jyuubi wasn't a problem at the Princess's time, seeing as she was at least twice as strong as So6p that defeated the Jyuubi. Surprisingly, this means that the Fruit itself is way stronger than the Jyuubi, but the question is why ? Well, one possibility is that the Shinju was already dying and the Fruit is actually a young unhatched yet Shinju. This would explain why there is always only one Shinju, even though the Shinju bear Fruit/child every 1000 years (the time it was sealed in a frozen state in the moon doesn't count in that case).

I don't think that's the case at all. Hagoromo was so strong because HE was the first to discover and master ninjutsu, and was blessed with pure and raw chakra. His mother was nowhere near his level. She was just the first to ingest and apply chakra; She was not the first to successfully utilize Jutsu. Kaguya was granted the power to end the wars, but she was not able to stop the Juubi. I don't think a fruit is stronger than the guardian itself either. In fact, Hagoromo himself may not have actually been stronger since in the end he sealed it away.

Hagoromo has however, been established as the strongest character to ever exist in the Naruto universe. Also, being the parent doesn't make you the stronger one by default. Neji, Hizashi's son, ended up having the strongest bloodline trait in the enitire Hyuuga clan, even when he was very young. I also don't think whether or not Hagoromo was a jinchuriki before he bore sons matters when it comes to their power. Either way, it is the father and supposed mother that influences the traits. It didn't matter if Kushina was a jinchuriki or not, Naruto would have ended up with the exact same Uzumaki/Namizake chakra. The only effect a bijuu had on Naruto was the whiskers on his face.

The two sons were introduced to establish one thing; the origin of the Senju and Uchiha clans (at least thus far). It goes on to describe how they are essentially their very powerful father split in half. One inherited the physical properties of his chakra, and the other, the spiritual. It is technically speculation when it comes to gauging their power though. I say that they are stronger than Hashirama and the previous Madara because they were closest to the rawest source, and it states how they inherited the two opposite sides of their father's chakra. But just like I said with Neji, it doesn't automatically mean those who came before are born dominantly stronger because of their genes. There have been many special cases throughout the Naruto timeline, but I really hope more light is shed on this so the confusion can end lol

I do hope everyone can agree that Madara is now the strongest character alive, but still isn't as powerful as the sage once was, and from the looks of it may NEVER be because his Senju half is incomplete, and his collection of bijuu is incomplete.

The Juubi has still yet to reach it's final form because it has not been successfully assembled thus far. The manga states that it does not need every last piece of every bijuu, but it's true form has yet to make an appearance. It's still a little hard to imagine anyone taking on a being that swallows entire oceans and flicks full on bijuu bombs away like cookie crumbs (except the man himself of course)

I just have a problem seeing Hagoromo as being so powerful because he was the first to use chakra, the guy had Rinnegans which came/come only from the Juubi, and chances are that he was born that way. Chakra alone won't give you the ability to resurrect the dead and create something from nothing.

To me the above traits of the SO6P firmly place himn to be a human replicanteof the Juubi, from exposure to Juubi juice inside his mother's womb.

What if the Fruit actually made the Princess Pregnant? Which would mean that the Juubi is actually the Sage's Father?

@ PL,

This is not something Kishimoto is likely to say in a Shonen. I could see (and still doubt he'll do this), I could see Hagoromo being born of a Virgin Mother, a Kind of (catholic) Maddona. However I think this is more Kubo's (bleach) style than Kishimoto's style.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-19-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I just have a problem seeing Hagoromo as being so powerful because he was the first to use chakra, the guy had Rinnegans which came/come only from the Juubi, and chances are that he was born that way. Chakra alone won't give you the ability to resurrect the dead and create something from nothing.

To me the above traits of the SO6P firmly place himn to be a human replicanteof the Juubi, from exposure to Juubi juice inside his mother's womb.
    It's also interesting that it was Hagoromo and not Kaguya who became the most powerful. Considering she was the one who ate the fruit, it does seem interesting that her child clearly became more powerful than her even though she was the one who ate the fruit directly. It was said that Kaguya obtained god like powers from eating the fruit of the Godtree and she was actually the first to use chakra but I think what Kaguya had was just raw power. It was Hagoromo who created ninjutsu and developed intelligent ways to use the power. Hagoromo clearly had more than just raw power, based on the things he was able to accomplish. The question is, did he come up with all of those techniques himself or did he learn some of them elsewhere?

I still find it very interesting that the Sage beasts seem to know a lot more than they are letting on. When the Kages were approaching the God Tree, Tsunade even seemed to ask Katsuyu about it. The Sage beast must know something. I suspect that they were either created by Hagoromo at some point or they could predate him. I think the Sage beasts might have even been creations of the God Tree. They are masters of the Sage arts and the Sage arts are essential to defeat the Juubi. It is also interesting that all of the Sage beasts seem to have their own special abilities similar to various forms of ninjutsu. I have suspected for a long time that Hagoromo was connected to the Sage beasts. At first I thought he awakened the Rinnegan by studying under all of the Sage beasts but obviously that was proven incorrect. I still think their is a connection though. Perhaps by studying with the Sage beasts, Hagoromo gained the knowledge necessary to use the power he had inherited wisely and create many techniques. Obviously Hagoromo was the one who was able to stop the Juubi, create the tailed beasts, and ultimately teach what is now known as ninjutsu.

I think that in order to truly understand Hagoromo's power there are still questions that need to be answered about the nature of the God Tree and its fruit. It was said that the God Tree was basically passive until its fruit was taken, but if that is the case what was the purpose of the fruit anyway? Fruit, is basically a means of reproduction, so was the God Tree reproducing and if so what for? How many God Tree's could the planets even sustain? Why was it that the God Tree became the Juubi, was it trying to get it's power back? I think that is one of the most important questions in the series.