• Your average Naruto chapter

0 0%
  • Didn't quite enjoy it

0 0%
  • (sigh)... -__-

2 20.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Sasuke and Naruto becoming more pure like the sons of the Sage.... I think that's the route Kishi is going for... Naruto getting the GM's Arm will make him more Senju/Younger Son Like and for Sasuke I feel like Kabuto or Juugo cells will make him more Elder son like. I have a feeling Sage Mode will play a big part for both of them.
    I'm not sure why you would think that, when they are far from pure. Heck, Sasuke currently hosts the power of 3 bloodlines, of 3 energies, he is far from being like any of the sons and Naruto himself currently also hosts (a portion of) the power of nearly all Bijuu... it actually looks like Naruto is becoming the embodiment of So6p the Jinchurki and Sasuke becoming the embodiment of So6p pre-Jinchurki, thus they will be the dual-type saviors, each embodying the difference faces of So6p.

Not to mention that Naruto was a Jinchuriki form the start and Sasuke himself gained a CS way before fully awakening his Sharingan, so they were hardly ever pure (not long after loosing CS he gained quite a bit of Juugo's cells which should have been even better).

I consider the Younger Son's "Sage's Body" to have inherited some of the Juubi's Body (hence why Hashirama is a Mini Shinju). The Elder Son's "Sage's Eyes" are the Shinju's Yin, which is probably what was eaten by Kaguya in the fruit and passed down to the SO6P. So while the raw chakra of the Juubi (converted from Natural Energy via SO6P) was passed on to the Bijuu, the Physical/Spiritual powers of the Shinju were given to the Sons. The SO6P's powers and the Shinju/Juubi's powers are one and the same. (I'm putting the Shinju on a higher level because I believe eating the fruit robbed it of its Spiritual energies).

For the record, I believe Hagoromo was also a Sage with powerful Physical Energies and a Rinnegan, I just feel the bulk of the "body" inherited by the Younger Son is more akin to the Juubi than anything.

Zero I didn't say they had pure bodies like the Sage's Son already, but I feel like that's what there next power up will be. Naruto getting the Juubi's Arm will alter Naruto's Body to the level of the Younger Son. Sasuke, power up is still a mystery.

Zero I didn't say they had pure bodies like the Sage's Son already, but I feel like that's what there next power up will be. Naruto getting the Juubi's Arm will alter Naruto's Body to the level of the Younger Son. Sasuke, power up is still a mystery.

Well I'm not so sure, but I sure do think that the two sons and the sage are being seriously underestimated. The Sage is by far the rawest and strongest source, and the sons are the Sage cut in two. Since we can clearly see Madara's power, I think it's easy for people to start saying he's on the Sage's level, or has even surpassed the sage. Given the information we have on Hagoromo and the Juubi that Naruto fans seem to forget about, Madara is still not in the sage's league. Stronger than the two sons individually I'm sure, but not the Sage himself.

I don't know where their next powerups will come from, but it has to be something dramatic to be of any threat to Madara. Especially when he gets his other eye back and makes full use of Push and Pull jutsu, and Ninjutsu absorption.

Well, I STRONGLY feel like, Naruto and Sasuke relate to the sage... if you have to think about it, the Sage had to be a prince, but was look at as a monster due to his abilities. I wonder if the Sage's Family was overthrown or killed because of what his mother did. If that's the case that's how he can relate to Sasuke, and him being a "monster" relates him towards Naruto. The Sage's Sons were gifted.... Younger Son had the Body of the Juubi,, and the Elder Son had the Eyes, and hatred of the Juubi. Naruto and Sasuke already relate to that, I feel like if they were to gain more access to a greater source of Nature Energy they combine can defeat Madara, since Madara can't take damage from "Self Made Chakra".

Well, I STRONGLY feel like, Naruto and Sasuke relate to the sage... if you have to think about it, the Sage had to be a prince, but was look at as a monster due to his abilities. I wonder if the Sage's Family was overthrown or killed because of what his mother did. If that's the case that's how he can relate to Sasuke, and him being a "monster" relates him towards Naruto. The Sage's Sons were gifted.... Younger Son had the Body of the Juubi,, and the Elder Son had the Eyes, and hatred of the Juubi. Naruto and Sasuke already relate to that, I feel like if they were to gain more access to a greater source of Nature Energy they combine can defeat Madara, since Madara can't take damage from "Self Made Chakra".

But of course lol Naruto and Sasuke mimic the two sons just like Madara and Hashirama. They are after all, Senju and Uchiha. When I said that I wasn't so sure about what you said, it was the Gedo Arm theory that's been floating around for a while now. I mean, I suppose it makes sense, and he may have purposefully set that up, but that theory has always seemed a little out of left field to me. I don't think that's how Naruto will be saved at all, but looking at the situation, how else could he be saved? I like that no one knows, and that it's not so predictable.

Naruto and Sasuke will indeed surpass the two sons and one or both will one day surpass the sage (If not in the next hour or so in their time). I just feel that most plausible theory's available, aren't actually so plausible with all the information we truly have. Which means we'll just have to wait and see

Doesn't Black Zetsu intercepting the Sealing of Yang Kurama, doesn't it mean that Obito is now the Jinchuuriki of Yang Kurama? Wonder if it portends something significant or not. Dependent on the kind of sealing/transfer that Minato did on Yang Kurama (to Naruto attempt), Kurama might actually be able to take over Obito's Body, at least theoretically. It is also interesting to question whether Kurama's prescence inside Obito might prolong his life or revive him.

Anyway, the thing I expect to happen next logically, would be for Kakashi to Zap Black Zetsu and Obito away. If Kakashi doesn't Zap Black Zetsu away, then it remains to be seen whether Madara can absorb Kurama after he (Madara) has already become a Sage of six paths.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-17-2014 at 09:28 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Doesn't Black Zetsu intercepting the Sealing of Yang Kurama, doesn't it mean that Obito is now the Jinchuuriki of Yang Kurama? Wonder if it portends something significant or not. Dependent on the kind of sealing/transfer that Minato did on Yang Kurama (to Naruto attempt), Kurama might actually be able to take over Obito's Body, at least theoretically. It is also interesting to question whether Kurama's prescence inside Obito might prolong his life or revive him.

Anyway, the thing I expect to happen next logically, would be for Kakashi to Zap Black Zetsu and Obito away. If Kakashi doesn't Zap Black Zetsu away, then it remains to be seen whether Madara can absorb Kurama after he (Madara) has already become a Sage of six paths.
    I had an idea like that. I had thought that perhaps since Obito has Kurama, that maybe Zetsu would leave him to avoid Kakashi's attack. Obito would then have a life force inside of him and would not die immediately. Since Kurama knows Obito as a similar version of Naruto - so he may have helped him and kept him alive. Another if, but if he could keep hold of the Rinnegan he could bring Naruto and Sasuke back to life. But i discounted it as i could not see a way for Obito to keep his rinnegan or why Zetsu would leave when he now has Kurama.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

If Kakashi kamui's Obito away then would Madara be able to access that dimension? I always thought that Obitio's Kamui was his own specific skill, like Itachi's friends one. But then again Madara is the So6P so who knows what he can do now, he's basically god, I don't see how they can with with the strength and skill they have now, time for plot-no-jutsu and/or tengu...lol
    A pie in the sky?

I can imagine Madara warping himself randomly to different dimensions until he finds the one linked to Obito's Kamui (because, having seen so many Uchiha in battle, he is aware of Kamui and knows there are only so many "Uchiha" dimensions to which a Mangekyou user will link himself upon awakening Kamui).

Orherwise, Madara can always just rampage against the Alliance until Naruto and Co come out (Maybe Eight Gates Guy can hold him off).