4 40.00%
  • Your average Naruto chapter

0 0%
  • Didn't quite enjoy it

0 0%
  • (sigh)... -__-

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Still think the heroes will escape to the Kamui dimension and find the Gedo Mazou arm, seal it in Naruto, then Hiraishin to Bee for some Hachibi chakra. Then the arm will activate and start to grow the Bijuu chakra within Naruto.

I'm still saying its Shisui, he's mastered Sage Mode, and can sense everything that's going on. I still feel like he's alive

Itachi vs Rikudo Madara? LOL. Madara would destroy him completely..No contest even.

My question is, Is it possible that the Bare foot guy and the Aura guy are 2 different people? Otherwise, the only Aura guy Around right now would be Hashirama. After him, I can only think of the Sasuke with Hashirama's Power, or one of the SO6P's sons, but we have nothing to base the Sons on as far as evidence goes.

The Aura guy could be visualization of Sasuke's new self/new power, having been energized by Death/Near Death amplified by Hashirama's Chakra.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I read a theory that the barefoot person might be the one who also saved Madara in the past, assuming Madara didn't survive using his own backup plan. Refer to the page where Madara falls to the ground "dead" and Hashirama appears to notice/sense something on the cliff.

It's possible, that it could be anyone from that Generation... I don't see how it could be any of the Sons of the Sage.... Unless some how the Elder Son found a way to live all those years or was sealed away for generations? Maybe that's why Madara awaken the Rinnegan because they were the Elder Sons eyes instead and the whole goal was to revive the Elder Son to use his eyes?

Eh, I'm betting that it actually is Kabuto, and Karin just isn't recognizing him because of all the changes he's gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Eh, I'm betting that it actually is Kabuto, and Karin just isn't recognizing him because of all the changes he's gone through.
    ^Pretty much this.

Kabuto has changed thus his chakra is different. When Sasuke went all darkside Karin was shocked by how different his chakra felt. I think he may be able to access sage mode even without Orchimaru's whitesnake cells thus its different.

There is no one who could arrive with bare feet except 2 people : Kabuto or Yamato

However I think Yamato is already being used by Spiral Zetsu combining their powers to make that hindered hand statue. Karin's comments were meant to through everyone off.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well the mystery person outline had short Spiky Hair! That's why I'm saying its Shisui, he's like the blind prophet of the story... a Uchiha with dreams like Naruto? Don't you find it some what ironic though? How did he awaken his MS anyways? I feel like if he was blind he could of mastered sage mode and wouldn't need eyes... I know what I'm saying might be far-fetched... I just feel like it would be a cool ironic twist within the story. Sasuke is like Ulysses, far from home, abandon the Ninja Way like how Ulysses denied that the Poseidon helped him... and both of them can't go home until they both accept it. My greek history is a little bit rough but I remember a blind prophet helping Ulysses and the Trojans.

It could be Kabuto because he's alive, he's barefooted, and he would normally seek out Orochimaru were he to escape Izanami. If we stretched it he could be The SO6P's sons, because of the unusual aura, and their obvious connection to the story.

So, what good reason could there possibly be for him to be blinded, still dead Shisui? Tell me that please.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Shisui... Itachi's bestfriend.... I could see him the only one protecting Sasuke. Kabuto going to the good side is retarded.