4 40.00%
  • Your average Naruto chapter

0 0%
  • Didn't quite enjoy it

0 0%
  • (sigh)... -__-

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Clearly Madara underestimating the rikudou tools will be his folly ... I think the Jar which responds to having your name called out will prove effective if only for a bit.

- Why are Kakashi & Minato wasting time tip toeing around Obito when hes gonna die anyways. They should have nailed him at full power!

- Well Blk Zetsu now has the Kyuubi this is gone from bad to worse....but I think the Kyuubi is too much for a Zetsu to handle.

- Kakashi needs to Warp Zetsu into that dimension along with Naruto and Minato + Sakura.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Perhaps, but then again Kabuto wouldn't have been release from the genjutsu till he had changed himself, so perhaps he has gained new chakra different from what he had before. After all, before his chakra was a mix of all of Orochimaru's patents and allies, so perhaps now that he is clean his own chakra finally shows itself.

I said that in literally the next sentence lol. Either way, there are two things that lead me to suspect that Kabuto is no longer the prime suspect. Number one, neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra; Which is something the both of them would recognize. Especially Orochimaru since he's been there since Kabuto was young and pure. Secondly, the only way for Kabuto to come back is for him to escape Izanami, which he cannot do until he accepts his true nature. This is in conflict with Karin's bad feeling that stems from this figures chakra.

The only thing I give to to those who still think it is Kabuto, is the Masked Man reveal. Countless people predicted it being Obito YEARS before he was revealed, so I thought there was no way in the world that it was him. Sure the name, the hair, and the eye were a little convincing, but the timeline didn't match up at all at the time for a young Obito (Playing the role as Mizukage, and the goofball being powerful enough to summon the ninetails like his predecessor./ Even being there even...Kakashi was still on the shorter end height wise, but the masked man was Minato's height) So there is a chance this mysterious figure is again, false hype. (I stiill remember staring at the final page of 599 for 3 minutes straight and just saying...oh...lol)

I believe this was set up to further the sense of hopelessness. Naruto seemingly lost the second half, AND Madara is now in the immediate vicinity. So he can easily prolong Naruto's dire situation. We assumed the implementation of the Yang half would have worked, but it just got snatched away. We also assumed the figure was there to help Sasuke, but now it seems it may be the opposite. This way they are both on the brink of death, on very little time, and surrounded by powerful enemy ninja. He's attempting to take away the readers power of prediction by increasing the hopeless atmosphere, while continuing to power up a seemingly unbeatable foe. And while fans are squirming throwing Kishimoto's statements about Madara back at him, I'm enjoying every minute of it, knowing he won't disappoint.

When Minato fails, he fails big time. To mistakenly seal the Kyubi in a Black Zetsu instead of his son, just lol :p.

So, it's Itachi's girlfriend isn't it ? She was mentioned to have been slaughtered by Itachi in the Uchiha massacre, but since we have seen Itachi's memories from first perspective and that there wasn't even one scene with her, could suggest that she is alive, or he simply didn't care about her that much .

...or it's Kabuto but now that his body is clean, the Sage Mode might have awakened something new in him, besides, if it was someone new or different, that person wouldn't be barefooted, probably ...

...or it could be the Elder Son, or some other Uchiha.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok I'm gonna call it, the mysterious guy in front of Sasuke is in fact Sasuke with a new power.

I've never understood why Sasuke tried to jump Madara without Susanoo, the guy just owned Bijuu's and the 2nd, it just seemed too dumb a move for Sasuke to do unless he did so to set a trap of some sort. I would expect that kind of thing from Naruto not Sasuke, even before he didn't directly attack Madara he used Amaterasu that's why I believe he pulled a sly one over Madara.
    Judging from Karin's Impressions, I could go for that.

1) I don't believe that Sasuke is a wood clone, what with the blood coming from his mouth.
    2) Kabuto is a poor candidate also, since Karin or Orochimaru would recognize his chakra.
    3) Sasuke himself Burning intensely with Hashirama's chakra, or in an Out Of Body manner could be a candidate

A little far out in the left field:

4) Older son
    5) Younger son...because of the Aura of flame emanating from him.
    6) Hashirama revived. Tobirama's exclamation (gasp?) hints at something like this.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, it also might simply be someone who wants to take revenge on Sasuke while there is a chance, which would explain the "terrible feeling" of his chakra.

Another possibility is that, not only Hokage's were eaten by the Death God and someone else was also released from the stomach, kukukukuku.

Then again, if we take into consideration that Kabuto might have reverted to the good side and that he would want to stop Madara, the best way to do it, basing on Hashirama's believe, would be to resurrect Izuna.

As dumb as it sounds, the Sage's tools still hold part of the Kyuubi's powers. Maybe that is why they were reintroduced, some way to prolong Naruto from dying by giving him more of Kurama's power....

As for the shadow figure; I agree with some saying it is actually Sasuke after using the justu the 1st gave him. But I can also still see Kishi throwing Kabuto at him and saying how his chakra changed because of his feelings changing.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    As dumb as it sounds, the Sage's tools still hold part of the Kyuubi's powers. Maybe that is why they were reintroduced, some way to prolong Naruto from dying by giving him more of Kurama's power....

As for the shadow figure; I agree with some saying it is actually Sasuke after using the justu the 1st gave him. But I can also still see Kishi throwing Kabuto at him and saying how his chakra changed because of his feelings changing.
    That can't be right, Sasuke still has his shoes on his feat, yet the mysterious person doesn't. Unless it's something with a side effect that strips one's clothes . Not to mention that the jutsu that Hashirama gave to Sasuke was meant to seal Madara utilizing Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra already being inside Madara's body (probably something to make the Senjutsu Chakra go out of control and reveal the side-effect/risk that Hashirama's SM has).

I'm pretty sure that the tools no longer hold the Hachibi's nor the Kyuubi's chakra--they both should have been used up/absorbed when Obito formed the 10-tails the first time. Kakashi and Gaara are lol-useless.

Seems Kishi is actually a big fan of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth! lol. You can't see the panels with Tenten using her straight-man reactions, Guy and Lee both suffering the same misfortune with the same expressions at the same time, and Neji flashing a winking thumbs up without catching some serious SoY vibes. Awesome shout-out, even if the comedy looks a bit left-field given the circumstances.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I said that in literally the next sentence lol. Either way, there are two things that lead me to suspect that Kabuto is no longer the prime suspect. Number one, neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra; Which is something the both of them would recognize. Especially Orochimaru since he's been there since Kabuto was young and pure. Secondly, the only way for Kabuto to come back is for him to escape Izanami, which he cannot do until he accepts his true nature. This is in conflict with Karin's bad feeling that stems from this figures chakra.
    Oh sorry, was in a rush so I didn't read all of your post while typing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    i think Itachi, being the genious that he is, put a technique in one of Saskue/his eyes where if Saskue falls close to death Itachi will automatically edo-tensei. Thats my guess for our mystery man.

Itachi vs Madara....that would be interesting.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid