• (sigh)... -__-

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto Chapter 664 Discussion/ 665 Predictions

The chapter is now out.

Mangapanda Version http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/664

Manga Stream Version http://readms.com/r/naruto/664/2251/1

Geez, Madara is such a boss. Oh these things? Sure whatever lol But...I hope this isn't the answer Kishimoto came up with. If Madara ends up being sealed by one of the two, it would be so anticlimactic, and I would be gravely disappointed.

On the other hand, it looks like the mysterious figure is NOT Kabuto! Neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra, and they both spent lots of time with him. It can't be someone too huge, like say the sage, otherwise Karin would have noticed the overwhelming chakra, but all the same, I no longer think it is Kabuto (unless his turning of a new leaf resulted in his chakra changing. Kindve like Sasuke's change, but in reverse). Also, I'm not quite sure, but did black Zetsu also steal the Yang half of the Kyuubi?? If so, I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how Naruto survives.

2014 may very well be the year of Naruto.
    Last edited by janfeae; 02-12-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Prediction. Naruto will get the Juubi's Arm, and not the Fox. I don't think Madara will be able to steal that back from Naruto.... and the arm might still be linked to the Juubi still via a chakra connection... and Naruto might gain access to Madara's Juubi chakra reserves? I'm still calling the shadow Shisui, or maybe Kabuto or maybe a new villian entirely? I mean Orochimaru should know if its Kaubto or not... That's the only one I could see that can be on Sasuke's side... since Shisui was Itachi's best friend... and not the only one trying to defile Sasuke's dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Prediction. Naruto will get the Juubi's Arm, and not the Fox. I don't think Madara will be able to steal that back from Naruto.... and the arm might still be linked to the Juubi still via a chakra connection... and Naruto might gain access to Madara's Juubi chakra reserves? I'm still calling the shadow Shisui, or maybe Kabuto or maybe a new villian entirely? I mean Orochimaru should know if its Kaubto or not... That's the only one I could see that can be on Sasuke's side... since Shisui was Itachi's best friend... and not the only one trying to defile Sasuke's dead body.

I don't know how it could be shisui, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be an Uchiha of some sort. We do have to remember that if it's a ninja from the past, they needed a way to come back. From the silhouette, it looks like his hair is just a little spiky, and maybe the lower half of his legs are revealed for some reason (extra detail on the knee) but that's probably looking way too into it lol.

Karin also has a very bad feeling, so it may not be an ally after all. Naruto is in even more danger now that Madara is there, and the same may prove true for our hotblooded Uchiha.
    Last edited by janfeae; 02-12-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Naruto will get the Juubi's Arm sealed within him, If that is Shisui... he's blind... but what if he mastered Sage Mode? Kabuto lost all that when Orochimaru's Chakra was removed. Shisui has spiky hair... and he reminds me of a Blind Prophet coming to help a person out...? Naruto getting the Juubi's Arm is the only way I see him saying alive or if Minato gives up his Soul for Naruto... well.. What if since the Black Zetsu has Kurama....if Obito uses it to his advantage and revives both of them? Resulting in Kurama coming out.... and Minato sealing him back in Naruto?

Well i didnt see that coming, but upon reflection I/we should have. There was no way Naruto was going to be able to compete with Madara with Kurama's power - They are currently losing badly, so handing Naruto the yin portion would not have really changed anything in the war, so Kishi has followed the first rule of war - dont reinforce failure. It will be something much bigger than that in order to reach a level to challenge Madara. The Gedo arm could provide the solution.

If the series ends because Madara gets sealed by Tenten with the Ninja tools then i know Hand Banana would be overjoyed, but i will frankly lose the plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

It's obsvious that the sealing thingys will be used for something important later on. Really hope that won't be what would seal Madara. Anticlimatic indeed!
    Anyway, the silhouette couln't be Shisui, how could it? Either, it's someone we haven't seen yet, or it's someone we didn't expect. Who does that silhouette look like anyway? Ao? Couldn't be that either, what could he do :p

So, did black Zetsu just steal Kuram Yin from Minato?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post

On the other hand, it looks like the mysterious figure is NOT Kabuto! Neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra, and they both spent lots of time with him. It can't be someone too huge, like say the sage, otherwise Karin would have noticed the overwhelming chakra, but all the same, I no longer think it is Kabuto (unless his turning of a new leaf resulted in his chakra changing. Kindve like Sasuke's change, but in reverse). Also, I'm not quite sure, but did black Zetsu also steal the Yang half of the Kyuubi?? If so, I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how Naruto survives.
    Perhaps, but then again Kabuto wouldn't have been release from the genjutsu till he had changed himself, so perhaps he has gained new chakra different from what he had before. After all, before his chakra was a mix of all of Orochimaru's patents and allies, so perhaps now that he is clean his own chakra finally shows itself.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Perhaps, but then again Kabuto wouldn't have been release from the genjutsu till he had changed himself, so perhaps he has gained new chakra different from what he had before. After all, before his chakra was a mix of all of Orochimaru's patents and allies, so perhaps now that he is clean his own chakra finally shows itself.

I said that in literally the next sentence lol. Either way, there are two things that lead me to suspect that Kabuto is no longer the prime suspect. Number one, neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra; Which is something the both of them would recognize. Especially Orochimaru since he's been there since Kabuto was young and pure. Secondly, the only way for Kabuto to come back is for him to escape Izanami, which he cannot do until he accepts his true nature. This is in conflict with Karin's bad feeling that stems from this figures chakra.

The only thing I give to to those who still think it is Kabuto, is the Masked Man reveal. Countless people predicted it being Obito YEARS before he was revealed, so I thought there was no way in the world that it was him. Sure the name, the hair, and the eye were a little convincing, but the timeline didn't match up at all at the time for a young Obito (Playing the role as Mizukage, and the goofball being powerful enough to summon the ninetails like his predecessor./ Even being there even...Kakashi was still on the shorter end height wise, but the masked man was Minato's height) So there is a chance this mysterious figure is again, false hype. (I stiill remember staring at the final page of 599 for 3 minutes straight and just saying...oh...lol)

I believe this was set up to further the sense of hopelessness. Naruto seemingly lost the second half, AND Madara is now in the immediate vicinity. So he can easily prolong Naruto's dire situation. We assumed the implementation of the Yang half would have worked, but it just got snatched away. We also assumed the figure was there to help Sasuke, but now it seems it may be the opposite. This way they are both on the brink of death, on very little time, and surrounded by powerful enemy ninja. He's attempting to take away the readers power of prediction by increasing the hopeless atmosphere, while continuing to power up a seemingly unbeatable foe. And while fans are squirming throwing Kishimoto's statements about Madara back at him, I'm enjoying every minute of it, knowing he won't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I said that in literally the next sentence lol. Either way, there are two things that lead me to suspect that Kabuto is no longer the prime suspect. Number one, neither Orochimaru nor Karin recognized the chakra; Which is something the both of them would recognize. Especially Orochimaru since he's been there since Kabuto was young and pure. Secondly, the only way for Kabuto to come back is for him to escape Izanami, which he cannot do until he accepts his true nature. This is in conflict with Karin's bad feeling that stems from this figures chakra.
    Oh sorry, was in a rush so I didn't read all of your post while typing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off