2 50.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I will agree on the Luffy/DF users whose physiology has been completely modified by the DF being weakened by Sea Stone Prism stone yet being able to retain some traits of the DF. But regardless of Pica's size, any amount of SPS should negate his powers.

I just realized that Diamante's DF is like the lame version of Inazuma's. At least Inazuma could cut the material he made soft and then use it. hmmm
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I just realized that Diamante's DF is like the lame version of Inazuma's. At least Inazuma could cut the material he made soft and then use it. hmmm
    How is Diamante's DF the lame version of Inazuma's? To me Diamante altering the physical structure of an object while that object still retains its physical characteristics (steel cape, sword glaive, etc) is much better than Inazuma's origami act.

Inazuma was only able to control what he cut temporarily, and then it would turn back to the substance it was before (like with the bridge Garp Broke). Diamante can control it for as long as he is touching it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Not lame but a little weak for his status. Maybe because it's not really flashy or the fact that making hard objects flutter won't mean much against guys like Zoro who would cut it down anyways. Unless it has a wide AoE attack, I don't see anything special to it except his attacks would be a bit hard to dodge.

Speaking of Inazuma, he(she?) would painfully kick Picas ass.

sig made by me

It wasn't temp, he could change the entire ground he was cutting into material and then cut it and utilize it, turning it back into its original property. Diamante can just make something he touches into a flowing material, reshape it into whatever and then use it at its original hardness, not like he could cut it and use it as he pleased like Inazuma could.

And Diamante isn't altering the physical state of the item, he had a steel cape and made it flow, not make a flowing cape into steel, that would be an entire different power. Inazuma could do the same thing, only difference is he can turn into scissors and cut it too. There fore better.
    A pie in the sky?

It wasn't temp, he could change the entire ground he was cutting into material and then cut it and utilize it, turning it back into its original property. Diamante can just make something he touches into a flowing material, reshape it into whatever and then use it at its original hardness, not like he could cut it and use it as he pleased like Inazuma could.

And Diamante isn't altering the physical state of the item, he had a steel cape and made it flow, not make a flowing cape into steel, that would be an entire different power. Inazuma could do the same thing, only difference is he can turn into scissors and cut it too. There fore better.
    I'm still confused on where you think Inazuma/his DF is superior to Diamante/his DF. Are you seriously arguing because Inazuma can turn into scissors that he is better lol By structure I meant that he could restructure the appearance and weight of an object into something that still retained is natural characteristics, like toughness or sharpness.

Overall it appears that these two DFs are cut from the same cloth...See what I did there?

regarding the tobasco trick, i'm thinking that maybe we're thinking about the consequences on the (wrong?) presumption that when that girl faints all the toys will turn back to normal, but...are we really sure about that? wouldn't it be an interesting plot twist if she has to willingly force the toys to come back to normal in order for them to restore their human form?

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    regarding the tobasco trick, i'm thinking that maybe we're thinking about the consequences on the (wrong?) presumption that when that girl faints all the toys will turn back to normal, but...are we really sure about that? wouldn't it be an interesting plot twist if she has to willingly force the toys to come back to normal in order for them to restore their human form?
    I think it's safe (though it is Oda) to assume Sugar's powers would be negated by her falling unconscious, similar to how Vander Decken's influence upon Noah failed once he fell unconscious. At least, that's my understanding to the situation.

I've been thinking about the unconscious thing. At first I thought it would be pretty stupid if it was true, as that would mean that Sugar should lose control whenever she sleeps, but now that I think about it Sugar could have a way around that. After all, all toys have a curfew to go back to the factory every night, so perhaps Sugar does something when they come back to make sure they don't change back while she's asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Hmm... that is also an interesting theory. Come to think of it, Doflamingo bought Sugar from somewhere instead of recruiting her, which implies she might not be as loyal to him as the rest of his family. Trebol might have been put by her side to make sure she doesn't betray Doflamingo. This also means she was probably sold as a slave, probably at Doflamingo's very own slave shop. And if she is indeed a slave then it is possible she has some connection to Koala, as they are very likely the same age.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off