2 50.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sabo was so boss in this chapter... casually jumping onto the flying battle-fish, hopping a ride... Casually destroy diamante's sword like nothing and imo, surpassing burgess in their exchange. That shoulder-pad with the holes kinda looks like it had some pressure mechanism built in to increase the dammage.
    here: http://i999.mangareader.net/one-piec...ce-4779963.jpg (down left corner, steam seems to come out of the holes)

I don't think pika will be much of a threat tbh... Stone won't do fuck to luffy, and we all know zoro can easily cut up stone.

We all just know leo will fail, but i'd still love to see how that's going to play out :p

^ Yeah I noticed that too, It kind of reminds me of Zephyr's arm weapon from One Piece Film Z.

(P.S. Could you not link your examples to Mangareader? Most of us are blocked from Mangareader.)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Wondering if sleeping toy Cavendish might do something. Or has been stated somewhere before that the toys don't sleep? Also pretty sure that Usopp will shoot the tabasco ball in Sugars mouth, however I doubt this tabasco ball will do the trick.

^Usopp will have a back-up pop green that would do the trick in the end. This is the only thing that I don't like about Usopp's new powers though. It will look like he just pull something out of his ass during battle.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Usopp will have a back-up pop green that would do the trick in the end. This is the only thing that I don't like about Usopp's new powers though. It will look like he just pull something out of his ass during battle.
    Gotta neutralize the sticky man first, maybe some kind of plant that eats it or an even stickier plant to catch him lol, he looks like a logia so it might be a tough one. I wanna see more of his plants, or bugs if hes got them hehe.

On the Sea stone for peeker, what about wrapping himself with regular stone then using the sea stone on the outside? It neutralizes the user not the affect or the power of the DF from what I understood
    A pie in the sky?

So he's like Batman? lol But seriously, Usopp actually has his own Tabasco Star attack. It's one of his old old attacks, but he does have it already so a newer, updated, more powerful version would technically not be pulling something out of his ass in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Gotta neutralize the sticky man first, maybe some kind of plant that eats it or an even stickier plant to catch him lol, he looks like a logia so it might be a tough one. I wanna see more of his plants, or bugs if hes got them hehe.

On the Sea stone for peeker, what about wrapping himself with regular stone then using the sea stone on the outside? It neutralizes the user not the affect or the power of the DF from what I understood

While we will likely never see how this situation would work out, any contact with Sea Prism Stone negates DF powers without question. There are instances, however, when a DF user can still function, albeit in a weakened state perhaps, as was the case with Robin in W7 or Ace in Marineford--the were still able to move, just did so without their powers. So in my thinking, even if Pica were to coat himself in his stone powers, the sea prism stone would negate those powers upon contact.

^I was about to mentioned the Usopps tobasco star attack, just can't remember it's name lol. And that's what I really wanna happen, reveal all his pop green but his attack would be combination of all his powers so it would be a surprise but something that actually well thought.

@Shock it is actually possible as long as he doesn't have a direct contact to it. Remember when Mr.3 was able to use his candle df to make a key and released Ace from the seastone cuffs. The problem is he doesn't manipulate stones or produces them, he becomes a part of it(the way I see it). So he really can't cover himself.

@Blackriot, in my observation, seastones negates "activated" df powers such as turning yourself to your logia form or sprouting hands from walls. It can't however negate powers that is permanent like Luffy's body (he is still rubber even on a seastone cage) or powers/ability that is already produced and is no longer part of your body like when Aokiji makes ice or as I said, Mr.3's candle key.

sig made by me

^I was about to mentioned the Usopps tobasco star attack, just can't remember it's name lol. And that's what I really wanna happen, reveal all his pop green but his attack would be combination of all his powers so it would be a surprise but something that actually well thought.

@Shock it is actually possible as long as he doesn't have a direct contact to it. Remember when Mr.3 was able to use his candle df to make a key and released Ace from the seastone cuffs. The problem is he doesn't manipulate stones or produces them, he becomes a part of it(the way I see it). So he really can't cover himself.

@Blackriot, in my observation, seastones negates "activated" df powers such as turning yourself to your logia form or sprouting hands from walls. It can't however negate powers that is permanent like Luffy's body (he is still rubber even on a seastone cage) or powers/ability that is already produced and is no longer part of your body like when Aokiji makes ice or as I said, Mr.3's candle key.
    It's just called Deluxe Tabasco Star haha

Sure, DF powers are unaffected when they are separated from the user, such as the wax key or ice sword; however, however, Robin cannot user her powers if any cloned part of her touches sea stone, Logia's cannot become intangible, Luffy, though he can still be stretched from outside forces, such as when he was at the bottom of the pool in Arlong Park, but, he nonetheless cannot stretch on his own. Pica is the same way. If he were to activate his powers, powers which are entirely encasing him, contact with Sea Prism Stone would negate those powers and render the user helpless.

I wonder what is stronger, Tabasco star or the dwarves star? Usopps never knocked anyone unconscious lol. Ever since he came back from his training on the island, Usopp has been much more observant, to the point where he was foreshadowing things about to happen and preparing for them, Im betting before things go bad he will have a plan already and hit Sugar before she knows whats up. Unless Trevor jumps in the last second and takes the hit for her, hes probably got observation haki. DQ wouldn't put someone usless in charge of someone so important for him
    A pie in the sky?

^Usopp did scare Perona to unconsciousness though lol.

@Blackriot, Robins flower is still part of her own body so she would be affected by seastone. Luffy can actually stretch himself but he just too weakened to do so. I agree with Picas power though. He doesn't produces stones like a logia would. He becomes part of it so any contact would affect him. But if he is that big then I doubt a size of a cuff seastone would be any effect. Same way df users would still be okay even if their feet or hands is submerged in the sea. I think he can touch a seastone without losing his whole ability as long as he is comparably huge. It's kinda like Luffy throwing an elephant gun on the kraken under the sea. But then again, his rubber powers are permanent.

sig made by me