0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 737 Discussion/ 738 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/737

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Amazing Chapter. Don't think Leo will be successful, but its shaping up nicely. The main thing in this chapter for me was that BB hasn't gathered more "executive" members. He still seems to have the 10 from during the War.

Dragon talon! I think Sabo is all about Haki this point, am hoping he wins so he can eat the flame fruit and inheritance Ace's will.

If Sabo gets the flame fruit, then he can be known as Sabo the Dragon lol

i think he will stay with the Revolutionary Army and work under.... Monkey D. Dragon! It's fate, I tell you!

I don't think Leo would succeed either but fear not, Usopp will shot tat thing through Sugars mouth.

Quite impressive show of haki from Sabo there. His face looked calm while Burges struggle a bit in their exchange. I wonder if Dragon taught him that attack. It would be so cool if after he ate the mera mera nomi it will become flaming dragon talons.

sig made by me

I was waiting for cavendish to do something unexpected but oh well lol, and dam sabo is a badass ,)

--So the Stone-Stone (damn! what an ability!) and the Sticky-Sticky Fruits it is!
    --The dynamic between Trebol and Sugar is great:
    Trebol-Snot is dripping from my nose! Behehehehe
    Sugar-Gross. Die.
    Trebol: I will not die, you shitty brat! Behehehe
    Me: Hahahahahaha
    --Holy crap! The Battle Royale is insane right now and we haven't even seen the finale!!! Burgess' power--physical ability, haki, or DF based? Sabo's Dragon Talon attack, awesome. As many expected, looks like he is a master of Haki as well as the pipe staff. Too bad Diamonte has already noticed he's not actually Luffy.
    --Oda's setting Luffy and crew to not only earn massive bounty increases this arc, but also countless allies and territories! Dressrosa is as good as the SHs with the Riku Family and Rebecca possibly obtaining the Mera Mera, and with so many prominent pirates, royalty, and combatants enslaved as toys, some knows for how long, everyone of them will earn newfound respect and friendly rivalry toward Luffy and crew, some of them like the Chinjou's navy will even join as allied crews. Crazy SHs do it again.
    --The Dwarves plan to sneak a tobasco ball into Sugar's bowl is hilariously ridiculous. Leo is going to sprint to the bowl only to get stuck in Trebol's goo. Luckily, Usopp shall save the day and shoot some Tabasco Star or the like into her mouth. As I said before, Usopp finally has the 8000 men he's always claimed to lead. It's about time he realizes another one of this lies.

--Damn break next week.....

He just needs to quick get the fruit and eat it before anyone else can haha, use that skill those buster call guys had and run up into the air and eat it. Its like an apple can't take that long. But awesome chapter none the less. I really liked how Rebecca is still very much in this competition. I honestly didn't think she would last and be one of the first out but it looks like she has the skills to pay the bills. Make her the last companion Luffy!

Also what will Luffy do to this guy with the stones? Can he control Seastone too? If not one well placed elephant gun haki punch should send him flying into the air where there is no stone to use lol. No wonder she was so worried about him, he is the entire castle, every stone is a pair of eyes or a mouth or nose for him, I doubt they would of ever been able to sneak in there
    A pie in the sky?

does the fact that blackbeard has ten crewmates means that luffy too has to collect ten crewmates?

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    does the fact that blackbeard has ten crewmates means that luffy too has to collect ten crewmates?
    Many people do believe that, partially because at the beginning of One Piece Luffy said 10 men would do for his crew.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Also what will Luffy do to this guy with the stones? Can he control Seastone too? If not one well placed elephant gun haki punch should send him flying into the air where there is no stone to use lol. No wonder she was so worried about him, he is the entire castle, every stone is a pair of eyes or a mouth or nose for him, I doubt they would of ever been able to sneak in there
    I've recently been thinking about his Seastone combat style as well. So far we've seen a few characters wield Seastone imbued weapons, such as Wiper in Skypeia or Smoker's jutte. However, these remain weapons being wielded in conjunction with the characters' primary fighting style: Wiper with the burn cannon and Smoker with his Logia ability. I'm still holding out that some character who has his entire combat approached based upon Sea Prism Stone, such as he wears armor out of the stuff. He of course couldn't be a DF in this capacity since the armor would be in contact with his body at all times, which is the same way I view Pica wielding using his power in relation to the stone. Sea Prism Stone negates the affects of DF powers, so naturally if Pica were to attempt to assimilate himself with Sea Prism Stone, the stone would negate his powers to do so before he actually assimilated. In other words, Pica cannot control Sea Prism Stone despite it's stone properties.