1 14.29%
  • 3 - Meh

2 28.57%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nah, As is coming back. That attack might have killed him, but the Quincy Complete Holy Mode, "revives" it's user, as it was stated by Bach or Hash.

Also, this probably makes Rukia an Yuki Jyorou/Yuki-onna.

Rukia. Is. That. Bitch. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. She just owned that guy on some Byakuya type shit!! This. This is what I was hoping for. Rukia today, was completely badass, I mean, this is what Sode No Shirayuki was capable of? If that's what the Shikai can do, what's gonna happen when she goes Bankai? Oh Kubo, you sir, have done my favorite female Shinigami right. You made her significantly stronger than when we last saw her. Of course As Nodt isn't done, he still had Byakuya's Bankai and he cannot be done so fast. I mean, homeboy beat and damn near killed Byakuya Kuchiki. And he's one of the most powerful of the modern day captains. So I know Rukia is in for some really difficult times ahead. She's about to dig in his shit something fierce, but it's not gonna be easy. But still, she was phenomenal in this chapter. Great job Kubo.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Next week, is chapter 2 of 4 in the Rukia vs As Nodt fight. This is gonna lead to a follow up on Chad and Orihime then Kenpachi and Grimmjow. I'm telling you they're up next.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Hmm, i wonder if she will use bankai? And also i wonder what kind of power ups do Byakuya, Kenpachi and Ichigo have lined up for this war.

Amazing part is she only recently got her zanpakuto in gear, once she masters it she will be unstoppable. Imagine her 4 sec limit on using absolute zero removed... Even Shiro couldn't drop someone to absolute zero, he just encases them in ice. Im super happy she got this skill, she would be an amazing captain in 100 years. I hope she doesn't have bankai, especially since she can barely use her shikai at the moment, having bankai would be just a poor judgement call from quad zero. Plus look at how fast she can drop her temps, she made an ice quake happen in the blink of an eye, froze herself so cold she cracked her goggles off. I liked this chapter. Felt short but was worth it
    A pie in the sky?

Next week needs to hurry... with all these power ups I'm dying to see Kenpachi and Ichigo in action! Rukia was...smoking hot I mean.... she seriously gave As Nodt the cold shoulder " See what I did there ". I agree giving her a bankai feels like its too soon.... but if the Royal Guard is that badass.... why didn't they train new captains so this would never happen in the first place?

Maybe none of the captains were worthy of their help, Kurotsuchi is nuts, Soi Fon is a bych, Shiro needs to mature more first, the other are pretty much where they would be if they went up there anyways, Im sure they all know their true Zanpakuto names etc. I was hoping that Rukia's awesome reply to Asnodt about where if he would kill her Byakuya would come was not just bravado, and it turns out she can finally back up her word! I wonder if she shatters him if he can still revive?

So what happens to all her moves before now? The cylinder and the straight forward attack? Not to mention her 3 dance which seems more like her normal state for her true Zanpakuto. Maybe new dances? Or just way way way more powerful lol. I hope she gets a chance to use them on Asnodt.

She can basically enter a state like Yamamoto's Bankai west, the flame cloak thing where no one can get near him. If she can drop herself down to absolute zero the entire area around her should be like -200 or something, no one would be able to get near her. It didn't look like she cut him so maybe just touching the sword to him froze him solid.

I feel like her sword doesn't even use much Reiatsu now too, its not a big flashy attack, its very small and deadly, like Soi Fons, no one would probably even notice her using it, unlike when Kenpachi does something then entire SS knows
    A pie in the sky?

I like how she's basically dead... but not dead... undead? Her Shikai seems like it would destroy Yamamoto's Bankai lmao.... I would be scared of Rukia's Bankai... it would have to be where she becomes one with ice... and anything she touches or stares at freezes....? Her Shikai is way to overpowered I think... just think of How Kenpachi and Ichigo will be when they fight? Rukia would destroy Bazz B. Ichigo should be arriving soon since they have slept... so time has fast forward... also I don't see how the Full Bringers will play into the story now? Did Kubo forget about them?

They might still play a part since their power is kind of like a hollows, idk how that would impact the quincy unless their attacks would poison them, or maybe they will help with the little quincys. How is Ganju going to be of any use? He is a shinigami as far as I can tell and not a soulbringer plus he is considerably weaker than everyone else with just his sand/whatever powers.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    They might still play a part since their power is kind of like a hollows, idk how that would impact the quincy unless their attacks would poison them, or maybe they will help with the little quincys. How is Ganju going to be of any use? He is a shinigami as far as I can tell and not a soulbringer plus he is considerably weaker than everyone else with just his sand/whatever powers.
    I'm guessing that Ganju is meant to return as the strongest earth-user, seeing as so far we have only seen one Shinigami with an earth-elemental zanpakutou and he was pathetic. He should be on the level of High VC - Captain, especially since he was training against someone with a Bankai (Ginjou) + other fighters. Will the Fullbringers (beside Chad) join the fight ? Not necessarily, their most important job/role in this arc is to bring Ganju to an useful level of power, beyond that they are not entailed into helping much (plus Ginjou's Bankai was broken by Ichigo, so they wouldn't be much of a help anyway).

Kukaku and Yoruichi going full out should be fun.

There is still ton of fighters on SS side anyway.