0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/567

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SquadZero; 02-05-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Oh, I see, interesting, this actually explains what happened with Rukia after she defeated Espada 9. At that point, her Zanpakutou's true power activated, which cooled down her body to the point that the blood and even her molecules were moving slower, so that she wouldn't bleed out to death so fast (or at all), until the help had came. Also, it's probably allows one to mask the spiritual pressure perhaps ?

So "Fear" is actually a tangible thing, like poison... right... I guess humans/spirits are nothing more than bags of mechanical reactions ?

Well, it was a goo chapter. The hints from previous arcs and fights were brought out, fleshed out and explained. The winning power didn't come out of nowhere, but was hinted quite awhile ago. Time for Bankai and Holy Complete Form.

Also, if Kubo plays with slowing down the molecules through freezing, could it be that Ichigo's speed boost in Bankai, actually comes from heating up his own molecules (thus hinting at it being fire-elemental ?) ?

waste of time, we all know they will both get at least one more power boost.

Interesting. Wonder if she remained frozen so Byakuya could crush her body and return his bankai? Nice chapter.

Froze herself, I'm impressed. Makes you wonder how powerful Hitsugaya's ice can become. It has been stated his is the most powerful Ice Zanpakto, so it has to be stronger then Rukia's.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Interesting. Wonder if she remained frozen so Byakuya could crush her body and return his bankai? Nice chapter.
    ...what ? Isn't As a man ? Besides Byakuya recovered his Bankai a dozens of chapters ago (we even see it flying away and As commenting on it recently).

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Froze herself, I'm impressed. Makes you wonder how powerful Hitsugaya's ice can become. It has been stated his is the most powerful Ice Zanpakto, so it has to be stronger then Rukia's.
    They are meant for different things. When it comes to 1-on-1 Rukia's Zanpakutou is most likely better, but when it comes to fighting many and colossal opponents, Hyourinamaru's ability to control the weather and water within over 3 km of the battlefield and the amount of Ice it can produce, would make it a better fit. Basically, it's the difference between quality and quantity. While Toushirou can produce a lot more ice than Rukia, Kuchiki is able to lower the temperature to greater lengths, to absolute lengths in fact.

Hmmmmm, the explanation between Mangapanda and Mangastream varies again. In Mangapanda they explained it as Sode No Shirayuki to be actually a clad-type Zanpakutou and that the sword is merely an extension of it, while in Mangastream, it's the other way around and freezing-coating is just one part of the blade's ability... seeing as she can actually use it without touching the sword (since she let it go before the thorn hit her) it does seem to imply that Mangapanda is closer to the truth, also the fact that she was able to create an ice chain without touching the blade in Fullbring arc, also suggests that, or even that she could freely create a new ice blade even when the blade broke. This would mean that Rukia has the same trait as Ichigo, to be "clad in one's own power".

Anyway, basing on the Zan's abilities, the Bankai is most likely a dome/area/battlefield/bounded field type, a frozen lake probably, since it most likely merely extends the effect that the Zan has on the user's body, over to the battlefield and everything within... probably .

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    waste of time, we all know they will both get at least one more power boost.
    I wouldn't say that it was a waste of time, since it cleared the mysteries regarding Sode No Shirayuki's power shown in previous arcs. Now that we exactly know how and what it exactly does, we can finally proceed to it's extension, in other words, to Bankai. The same goes for As's power, which proved to merely induce a certain chemical reaction within the target's brain, by inserting some substance into the body ?

Kubo don't understand science !

Do I even need to point out how illogical these explanations are.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Well, she is a DEATH GOD, so her ruling over her own death and performing better while being dead, actually makes a lot of sense (so far the second Shinigami to have Ripper-like abilities, in a way, besides the standard ones). Everything else... well it's supernatural before sci-fi ;P. It's explained that she overcame the limitations that science imposes, through the supernatural ability to manipulate her own Reishi. Moving beyond the realms of science, is an adequate capability of one who is called a God (of Death in this case), to some extend.

In short POW, you missed the rational explanation (in that world ;p) that was given, which was: "She used supernatural to overcome science" and that's that, while at the same time utilizing the fruits of science. For a Quincy who can't move beyond that, who is still clinging to being human, it's a hard thing to overcome, but that's what the Angel Transformation probably is really about, about transcending beyond human.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

1615d_ORIG-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    People arguing about the science of a maneuver or ability in a story about spirit warriors with magical swords.

Chapter was pretty fucking awesome actually, bitch turns herself into a frozen corpse and freezes others. I admire the creativity and considering her temperance, it's the ideal ability for her. I don't think Nodt is coming back from this one. My boy's final thought was knowing Fear.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Kubo made the creepiest character in this manga in Nodt and I'm sad to see him go. Dude is legit scary.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."