4 33.33%
  • A fair chapter

0 0%
  • Not too impressed

1 8.33%
  • Kishi...Why you do dis?? >:(

2 16.67%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I have naruto going red hair with Gaara. I think he become an Uzumaki sage. The yin chakra can wake up the sage chakra to become a a Bijuu mode + sennin or sage mode.

^^^I love this guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    It appears I did understand you the first time, but you didn't fully understand me lol Your theory is based on the assumption that Kabuto used Hashirama's cells to make Madara appear younger. This is quite likely the case, and is something I also assumed. The thing is, we don't actually know how Kabuto achieved this, and that either way, he is still using Hashirama's cells to begin with. Being reborn with your own cells, is the same as just being reborn. Theoretically, if such a thing could happen, when you come back from the dead, there should be no key differences on the inside or outside of your body, other than the obvious flaws skin flaws, and black eyes in this case. If you were reborn with someone else's cells, then perhaps there will be some changes. In this fictional universe, we know that giving Hashirama's cells to anyone other than Hashirama himself causes dramatic changes. Hashirama stands nothing to gain from being reborn with his own cells.

I don't like going too in depth, because when you do, you go beyond the author's intentions, but from what I see in real life, currently there is no way to tell someone's age based on their DNA alone. So I don't think having DNA from 20 years ago would make them any older or younger. It is the condition of their soul that determines their state, and the human sacrifice's body then reflects that of the rejuvenated spirit.

You sure are right about some points of the timeline my friend, and I did state that all of them were in fact weaker and not stronger, but I think it was intentional that we never saw an older Hashirama in the village at any point during a flashback. It was also heavily implied that the decoy on Tobirama's mission would die, and since Tobirama acted as the decoy, that he died right there.

My theory was more along the lines of what PaulBee said. None of the skills or abilities Madara have are because of Kabuto (Which Madara also stated when summoning the two meteors). Every skill he now possesses is something he obtained at one point in his previous lifetime, or obtained after he used Rinne Tensei. The difference is, Madara actually did die of old age, and not because he was KIA. So therefore, like everyone else, he would have come back as an old man. Since an old Madara who had trouble even walking would be useless on the battlefield, he did something to give him his younger body back. So because he learned all of these things before he died, no matter what state he was brought back in, he would have some sort of access to them. Kabuto knew that a VOTE Madara would be much more efficient, so he proceeded to do whatever he did, to give Madara his youth.

To add to this it would have been incongruous for a Madara ET resurrected at a Youthful age to contain memories of events which took place AFTER that age, if there had been a One to One DNA Correlation.

In other words, if it were the age of sampling of DNA from the Living Madara that the DNA sample was derived from that determines the EdoTensei Madara's age at resurrection, then that same DNA sample should have logically locked in only Memories predating or equaling the day that the sample was initially taken from the living Zombie, and excluding memories of events subsequent to that date.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-12-2014 at 02:42 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    To add to this it would have been incongruous for a Madara ET resurrected at a Youthful age to contain memories of events which took place AFTER that age, if there had been a One to One DNA Correlation.

In other words, if it were the age of sampling of DNA from the Living Madara that the DNA sample was derived from that determines the EdoTensei Madara's age at resurrection, then that same DNA sample should have logically locked in only Memories predating or equaling the day that the sample was initially taken from the living Zombie, and excluding memories of events subsequent to that date.
    Not really, the memories are stored in the human soul (that is why White Fang and Kakashi had still their memories intact as only souls in the limbo, or how Minato and Kushina were able to store their memories and personality by utilizing the spiritual/mental component of their chakra or the things that Oro does and of course the ET, or Dan's Ghost Mode which also has his memory intact), those in the brains seems to be merely a copy, not to mention that Spiritual and Mental energies being the same, likely means that the soul is connected to the body through the brain.

From the looks of it, the DNA in ET seems to be used in order to anchor the soul to the new host body. The information from the DNA sample are probably then used to reconstruct the body and then the information from the SOUL are used to reconstruct the mind. Theoretically speaking, the DNA should potentially hold information about the amount of lifespan that the living organism has, as well it's current situation, but currently we are unable to access those data, of course assuming that those theories are correct (this theory is often used in sci-fi/future settings, mostly in order to determine the most likely amount of life span that a new born baby has).