4 33.33%
  • A fair chapter

0 0%
  • Not too impressed

1 8.33%
  • Kishi...Why you do dis?? >:(

2 16.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Sasuke needs to grab that eyeball Madara is looking for and shove it in his lol. Maybe dying will be good for Sasuke, first its killing your bonds to get the Sharingan, second killing your best friend to get MS, third killing your bro to get your EMS, and then killing yourself to get Rinnegan lol
    A pie in the sky?

If you die? Doesn't your name get removed from the contract you made with the toads and snakes? So if Naruto were to go into sage mode again would it be a generic sage mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    If you die? Doesn't your name get removed from the contract you made with the toads and snakes? So if Naruto were to go into sage mode again would it be a generic sage mode?
    Hanzo was still able to summon his Salamander as an ET so i dont think it works that way. When Jiraiya first summoned the contract it also had a number of names (which were seen as squiggles), so i dont think death has much to do with it. Even if Naruto did lose the Toads, his Sage mode would not change, as the type of energy he can sense and absorb are not going to change, simply his contract in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

That can't be right. Jiraya's frog contract scroll had many names (I think Minato's was also in it) when he was showing it to Naruto. Besides Edodara's contract with Kyubi was still intact, since he could summon it if it was on the loose (the reason that it failed was because it was sealed within a human at that time). Nagato himself could still summon his animals as a Zombie, even though the Bijuu did mention that the Zombified Rinnegan isn't real enough for one to summon the GM.

I see you guys do have a point.... I also want to say Obito awaken the MS when he had Senju DNA connected to him... and that's why his MS hasn't made him blind....but if he had his other eye when he saw Rin die would he awaken the Rinnegan?

I see you guys do have a point.... I also want to say Obito awaken the MS when he had Senju DNA connected to him... and that's why his MS hasn't made him blind....but if he had his other eye when he saw Rin die would he awaken the Rinnegan?
    According to what Madara said, having EMS and Hashirama-Cells (HC) imprinted on his wounds, didn't make him awaken the Rinnegan, so it probably wouldn't work for Obito either (who would only have MS and HC). He has awakened it after decades, when he was actually dying from old age. He himself probably doesn't know what was the final factor either. Was it time, adaptability (the time it took his body to properly adapt to new cells) or a death state, or something else, or perhaps even an intervention ?

Anyway, Madara was old and dying, so it's possible that he actually lost consciousness for a moment and after awakening he realized that he has a Rinnegan already. Nagato didn't notice it when someone was playing with his eyes, so why would an elderly man on his death bed be able to ? This would mean that Madara as an Zombie had reawakened the Rinnegan thanks to Kabuto's advanced dealing with Hashirama's cells, because the current living Madara, or the old living one, didn't seem to be able to switch between eyes, neither it did for Edodara after reawakening the Rinnegan. Of course he simply might have chosen not to anyway . Still it is pretty fishy.
    Last edited by Zero; 02-08-2014 at 09:36 PM.

I wonder. Obito's body is perhaps fully well integrated with Hashirama's cell at this point, probably more so than Madara was at the beginning. However even if Half of Obito's body is a Zetsu, Zetsus are low quality clones but Unlike the Zetsus, Obito has been able to use Mokuton for a decade at least and is able to control the geddou Mazou without a Rinnegan (as per mmadara http://i6.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/naruto-3646487.jpg).

I'd say there is a 20% chance that Obito would have developed a Rinnegan if he had had both Sharingans since Sharingans work better as a pair.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder. Obito's body is perhaps fully well integrated with Hashirama's cell at this point, probably more so than Madara was at the beginning. However even if Half of Obito's body is a Zetsu, Zetsus are low quality clones but Unlike the Zetsus, Obito has been able to use Mokuton for a decade at least and is able to control the geddou Mazou without a Rinnegan (as per mmadara http://i6.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/naruto-3646487.jpg).
    Yeah, I am still a bit confused about Madara's integration with Hashirama's cells. He claims that he implanted Hashirama's cells after there battle, but then he said that he didn't have the Mokuton powers until Kabuto added the head of Hashirama to his body? It seems strange to me that he wasn't able to integrate the powers of Hashirama back when he originally got the cells. It makes me think that Orochimaru and Kabuto found a better way of replicating Hashirama's cells. That could be why Madara considers the Zetsu clones a failure and that could also be why adding Yamato to the Lotus upgraded their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd say there is a 20% chance that Obito would have developed a Rinnegan if he had had both Sharingans since Sharingans work better as a pair.
    Well, Obito never got the Eternal Mangekyou, so even if he had both of his Mangekyou I really doubt that he would have been able to awaken the Rinnegan. Although, he probably would have been able to obtain another technique and Susanoo. Since he seems to be able to spam his Mangekyou, his would likely be almost as good as the Eternal Mangekyou.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Yeah, I am still a bit confused about Madara's integration with Hashirama's cells. He claims that he implanted Hashirama's cells after there battle, but then he said that he didn't have the Mokuton powers until Kabuto added the head of Hashirama to his body? It seems strange to me that he wasn't able to integrate the powers of Hashirama back when he originally got the cells. It makes me think that Orochimaru and Kabuto found a better way of replicating Hashirama's cells. That could be why Madara considers the Zetsu clones a failure and that could also be why adding Yamato to the Lotus upgraded their abilities.

Well, Obito never got the Eternal Mangekyou, so even if he had both of his Mangekyou I really doubt that he would have been able to awaken the Rinnegan. Although, he probably would have been able to obtain another technique and Susanoo. Since he seems to be able to spam his Mangekyou, his would likely be almost as good as the Eternal Mangekyou.
    Huh ? I don't remember Madara saying anything like that, while I do remember that Madara was advising Kabuto to remember, that he (Kabuto) wasn't the one that created that power but he, Uchiha Madara. Kabuto also claimed that he improved Madara beyond his prime, but then Hashirama stated that Madara wasn't resurrected at his full power (by saying that the living eyeless Madara is at full power now and not the edo one before, lol), then Madara himself stated that neither Tobirama nor Hashirama were resurrected at their full power either, though Tobirama claimed to have been resurrected close enough, to the point that Orochimaru wouldn't be able to control him (of course he didn't notice that Oro was power upped since last time).

Not to mention that Old Madara did create the Flower Factory, his tree-chair and tree-bed and other things after awakening Rinnegan, while Rinnegan itself doesn't give one access to Mokuton (Nagato is an example of that).

Hashirama Cells themselves seems to work better than swapping the eyes, which is probably why Orochimaru didn't need both brothers, but only one (since he already had access to an improved version of H-Cells, the H-Face ?).

Hashirama's Death is still a mystery... we know he didn't die of Old Age, could Madara of killed him, or did Hashirama died in a war, after being overwhelmed by enimes which still doesn't make since how strong Hashirama is.... or... what if Hashirama... for the cost of his over use of his powers actually shorten his life span and he died naturally?