4 33.33%
  • A fair chapter

0 0%
  • Not too impressed

1 8.33%
  • Kishi...Why you do dis?? >:(

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Shisui'd be useless with no eyes i'd think.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

It could have some type of meaning to the story though... a blind prophet? He had the same ideals as Naruto... now Sasuke has ideals that are close to Naruto... maybe he's come back to save Sasuke? He could of always implanted new Sharingans.... but I bet you guys are right about Kaubto.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Would not this be the perfect chance for Orochimaru to take over Sasuke's body?Whomever this barefoot person is, most likely Kabuto, should just as well unbid Tobirama and Hashirama from those chakra rods, there must be a way out of them.I somehow wanted Sasuke to get Tobirama's help, I wonder if his chakra might account, as his brother's does, for awakening the Rinnegan eventhough he doesn't posses the wood jutsu phenotype.The idea of Madara clashing againts Kakashi might settle the scenario where he gets trapped inside Kamui, if that ever happens I bet we'd see a never displayed before jutsu to get out from there, which of course I'd like to see.It was really nice seeing Orochimaru do something, I believe there's room for some character developmentfor him.This masked person (here we are again guessing who might be behind some mask, a plot device which worked very nice in the past until it was finally revealed and many where thence dissapointed) might represent some opportunity for introducing a new character, assuming/hopping the manga won't end after this arc, like that seemingly presence Hashirama felt just after his battle with Madara. Of course I still asume, till proven otherwise, that the one wearing the Zetsu is Yamato, but it'd be interesting if it was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    It could have some type of meaning to the story though... a blind prophet? He had the same ideals as Naruto... now Sasuke has ideals that are close to Naruto... maybe he's come back to save Sasuke? He could of always implanted new Sharingans.... but I bet you guys are right about Kaubto.
    I think we all know its 99% Kabuto, but I'm with you Logic. I think it's fun think outside the box a little. Besides the obvious Kabuto, I'll give you a 1% shot it maybe Shisui, but my -99% reach of the year would be Jirayai. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    Would not this be the perfect chance for Orochimaru to take over Sasuke's body?Whomever this barefoot person is, most likely Kabuto, should just as well unbid Tobirama and Hashirama from those chakra rods, there must be a way out of them.I somehow wanted Sasuke to get Tobirama's help, I wonder if his chakra might account, as his brother's does, for awakening the Rinnegan eventhough he doesn't posses the wood jutsu phenotype.The idea of Madara clashing againts Kakashi might settle the scenario where he gets trapped inside Kamui, if that ever happens I bet we'd see a never displayed before jutsu to get out from there, which of course I'd like to see.It was really nice seeing Orochimaru do something, I believe there's room for some character developmentfor him.This masked person (here we are again guessing who might be behind some mask, a plot device which worked very nice in the past until it was finally revealed and many where thence dissapointed) might represent some opportunity for introducing a new character, assuming/hopping the manga won't end after this arc, like that seemingly presence Hashirama felt just after his battle with Madara. Of course I still asume, till proven otherwise, that the one wearing the Zetsu is Yamato, but it'd be interesting if it was someone else.
    I agree, this would be the perfect time for Orochimaru to take over Sasuke's body if he wanted to. Many have speculated its Yamato behind the mask or Izuna. The only way I can see the managa continuing is if Madara actually executes his plan and the shinobi not affected by the jutsu go into hiding and become outlaws. Just a thought!
    "RESPECT"

It would be pretty cool to see Yamato get Hashirama's Chakra... or soul....I wonder if the clone in the flower enhanced Yamato's Chakra/Jutsus.... and that's why Zetsu is using him? Sasuke power up.... if he got Sage Mode from Kabuto... through a cursed seal if it would help Sasuke awaken the Elder Sons eyes? Sage Mode seems to make Madara more like the Sage of 6 Paths then what Obito was. Also.... Naruto... I don't see him being any stronger then what he was if he got the other half of Kurama... the only possible way is for the Juubi's arm to be sealed within him... providing him with enough chakra... and enhancing his body to a new level? BUT! is that enough to stop Madara who has all the tailed beast within the Juubi? Madara is WAY TOO OVERPOWERED!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    It would be pretty cool to see Yamato get Hashirama's Chakra... or soul....I wonder if the clone in the flower enhanced Yamato's Chakra/Jutsus.... and that's why Zetsu is using him? Sasuke power up.... if he got Sage Mode from Kabuto... through a cursed seal if it would help Sasuke awaken the Elder Sons eyes? Sage Mode seems to make Madara more like the Sage of 6 Paths then what Obito was. Also.... Naruto... I don't see him being any stronger then what he was if he got the other half of Kurama... the only possible way is for the Juubi's arm to be sealed within him... providing him with enough chakra... and enhancing his body to a new level? BUT! is that enough to stop Madara who has all the tailed beast within the Juubi? Madara is WAY TOO OVERPOWERED!

I'm sure getting the other half is just meant to stabilize his condition right now, not make him any stronger than he was. Madara just got a lot stronger, and still isn't even done yet! Meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke are on the brink of death because their current power wasn't stronger than the Madara of 5 minutes ago: Let alone now. I have no idea how their power will be on par, and later surpass Madara's. Especially since our premonitions of death may prove false. The body can't survive long without a pumping heart, but it can survive for a time. Even though Sasuke's chakra can no longer be sensed, he may very well be unconscious with no chakra, as opposed to being dead.

Most of us are assuming that they really will die, and that they will gain a history lesson and tremendous power before returning to the world of the living. Or if they don't die, to have a talk with their predecessor/s before they regain consciousness and rejoin the fight.

The thing is...what if he's not thinking along those lines? Naruto still has options, but from what I can tell for Sasuke, all roads lead to the Rinnegan. At this point, I feel it is borderline REQUIRED for Sasuke to have it for any meaningful progression. Without it, to our knowledge, there is nothing Sasuke can learn that would be worthwhile in terms of challenging Madara's tremendous power. Right now, other than all of his lightning based jutsu and perhaps amatserasu (since he hasn't used it) everything Sasuke has, Madara has a better version of. The sharingan can advance no further from what we know, and the only level above an EMS is said to be a Rinnegan. If the current Naruto and Sasuke weren't enough for Madara a few minutes ago, no amount of teamwork between the two will work on him now. That is, not until they find a way to get stronger.

With Kishimoto's recent interview in mind, I highly doubt that this will be the end of the legendary copy ninja. He said that he wants to reveal his face, but as of now, he has no plans to do so. I remember a manga reviewer( Sawyer7mage ) predicted the end of Sakura, based on Kishimoto's recent misfortune with the loss of his father. He may not plan everything ahead as far as he should, but I don't think major character deaths are that spontaneous. So since he has plans to reveal his face, but no plans to reveal it in the near future, I doubt Kakashi will be dying any time soon.

I too would like an unknown wildcard to be the mysterious figure hovering over Sasuke, but when I first read the chapter, I noticed he was barefoot, and soon remembered that Kabuto was too during his recent find. I then came here only to find MOTS had speculated the same, and I agreed that it was indeed a viable guess. At that time, I was still soaking in everything, and hadn't gave it too much thought yet. As much as I'd like it to be someone I want to see again like Izuna or someone crazy like Jiraiya, at this time, it has to be someone plausible. No one else who isn't already accounted for really matches that bill other than a Kabuto who has finally turned over a new leaf. I'd wager that the unknown man/woman is a friend and not a foe, so that doesn't leave to many options for our rogue ninja. Kishimoto is no stranger to surprises though, so let's see what he really has planned.

I wonder how long it would take for Orochimaru to analyze the black jutsu from the So6P and find a way around it? I feel like just because its every element or whatever it shouldn't be impossible for it to have a weakness. And of all the people there Oro would probably be the only one who could figure it out, maybe Kabuto in a little bit but would definitely take him longer.

So how would transferring his soul to Sasuke help? Like a power boost or just to bring him back to life? Pretty impressive if he can just send his soul over when it took Chiyo a while and a specific jutsu to get it done heh
    A pie in the sky?

With Sasuke's Power Up in the near future... it has to do with ether his eyes or Sage Mode.... we've seen Madara using Sage Mode... and when he became the Juubi's Jin... he was more complete was that due to having more Tailed Beast Chakra or being in a Sage Mode? We're not sure what Sage Mode would do to Sasuke's EMS, the Cursed Seal changed Sasuke's eyes.... but it wasn't a Animal Version of Sage Mode.... but if he were to gain the Dragon Sage Mode which according to Kaubto is the closest thing to the Sage of 6 paths.... we have no idea the effects it could have on Sasuke's Eye after he received that shock of almost dying... it could transform his eyes into the Rinnegan or The Elder Sons eyes... maybe Sage Mode was the last part into breaking that seal? As for Naruto, Kurama + Juubi Arm would provide him with a huge upgrade... and add his Sage Mode in the mix.... I just feel like they're out classed by Madara.

^ It was thanks to the Kyubi (and probably Hachibi) and the better adaptation of the Hashirama Cells (thanks to Kabuto), seeing as he doesn't have scales-like thing and has an identical symbol on his back to So6p, which Obito had a little different and a flame-ish cloak from the Kyubi Bijuu mode (which Obito didn't have). Also, Obito's staff was representing a monk, but Madara's represents a crescent moon.

Also, Madara has more balls ;P.

It's almost certian that The SO6P and MAYBE His Two Sons were natural Sages. If The SO6P is a duplicte of the Juubi, and the Juubi is a Vessel of Natural Energy, then The SO6P himself too would have been a vessel of Natural Energy, basically a Sage.

In turn, Hashirama's Sage mode is certainly different from the toads', and I believe it was something that was Natural to Hashirama. Then, if Hashirama is a mere approximation of the Younger son, then it follows that the Younger son was also a Natural Sage, however on a Higher level than Hashirama was. Surprisingly, Madara was/is not a Sage, this then leaves the possibility that the Older Son of the Sage of Six Paths was not a Sage, therefore his off spring did not become sages either.

If my assertions are true, then one might say that Sage Energy is a Yang Effect, primarily.

The above does not preclude Sasuke from becoming a Sage though, and even if he did, my feeling is that the Highest boost he could get would be the Older Son's Level

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !