4 33.33%
  • A fair chapter

0 0%
  • Not too impressed

1 8.33%
  • Kishi...Why you do dis?? >:(

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Another really solid chapter. It is good to see the level of intensity really going up and showing that Madara really is worthy of being the villain that everyone fears. It was also good to see both Gaara and Sakura in action and the level of desperation in their attempt to bring keep Naruto alive and get him to Minato as quickly as possible.

Seeing team Orochimaru in action was nice, although I think Karin's abilities seemed quite random, for her to suddenly fight like that out of nowhere doesn't really make much sense. Still it was good to see their combo in action and it was definitely interesting to see that Spiral Zetsu is in fact fighting with a body. It was also good to see Orochimaru finally take action. I am really curious to see what his plan is. As Karin said the seem to be too late to save Sasuke alone.

I suspect that the body in Spiral Zetsu is Yamato. That is the only person who seems to make sense considering Yamato is one of the only Mokuton users in the series and he is the only known person who was being kept in Madara's hideout. Also, the body seems to have short black hair. I suspect Spiral Zetsu is using Yamato's power to amplify its Mokuton and also it is using the power from the bodies Zetsu ate over the years to grant it the power off all the elements.

I really believe that the person who will save Sasuke is Kabuto. Kabuto is one of the only people left who makes sense. He is one of the most skilled medical Ninja and one of the most powerful people at the moment. Kabuto is one of the few people who logically has the power to bring Sasuke back from near death. Kabuto also has a couple possible motives for reviving Sasuke. He is either acting according to Itachi's will, since Itachi could have left him a genjutsu message to protect Sasuke or Kabuto could be acting according to his own will and want to save Sasuke to use him. Either would make sense and be inline with the events so far. It will be very interesting to see who's side Kabuto is really on after being forced to reevaluate his life.

Wow didn't expect Madara to actually taken in the Jyuubi I figured they would stop him before that...I'm thinking Madara may actually successfully launch his Infinite Tsukiyomi only to be defeated in the dream world as everyone inside it may reject it.

- Anyways Sakura is keeping him alive by manually pumping his heart and forcing air down his lungs. At least Naruto is getting some tongue action he always wanted. I suspect he will bring that up later once things settle down.

- Using the Kyuubi inside the 4th is what I expected but if Madara is headed there minato may be in danger or rather the kyuubi inside of him. I suspect Kakashi will use his Kamui to warp Obito away to keep his eye safe. He may also warp Minato & Naruto so they can make the transfer

- The 2nd mentions using a kinjutsu to send Sasuke his soul..what kind of jutsu is that I wonder.

- Karin has similar power to Kshina so she should be able to suppress Bijuu as well.

- As suspect Spiral Zetsu is manipulating someone which I suspected is Yamato

- At this point we are running out of realistic suprise visitors so I have to agree it's probably Kabuto who would have the necessary knowledge to save Sasuke and enhance his Hahirama power. Kabuto also had NO sandals when he was fighting Itachi at the end and the new vistor has no sandals.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really liked this chapter. Sakura being useful is nice, though literally grabbing Naruto's heart to pump it... that might cause some damage. Its still fucking cool though. Karin shows she is actually strong, nice. Her healing power is ridiculous, not a much as the First's, but still. And Madara's sage form... Its really cool... but I actually Like Obito's better. Obito's just seemed a lot less human, so it kind of gave more of a god vibe, while Madara is giving of a sage vibe. Still, really cool, hope Madara can use it correctly.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I'm no Doctor or anatomy expert, but if Sakura went through the side of Naruto to reach his heart doesnt that mean she cut through at least one or two of his ribs? So once he gets the other half of Karuma will those ribs automatically heal/fuse back together? I know I'm being picky.

As soon as I saw the barefoot by Saskue, I immediately thought it was Kabuto. Guess we'll find out next week.

Guess we finally know what happened to Yamoto.

It said next week Kakashi will confront Madara? I hope not or we'll be needing funeral processions for the great copy ninja.

Loved seeing the team work from Orochimaru and co. Karin went off. I hope Karin and Naruto get a chance to talk after the war about their lineage.

Good chapter
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

mangastream version up

http://readms.com/r/naruto/663/2237/1
    come fight my brute here

The character in spiral zetsu is Uchiha Izuna

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Wow didn't expect Madara to actually taken in the Jyuubi I figured they would stop him before that...I'm thinking Madara may actually successfully launch his Infinite Tsukiyomi only to be defeated in the dream world as everyone inside it may reject it.
    If expect that the moon will be destroyed by the end of the series. I am guessing by a super Resenshuriken Bijuu Bomb of some sort. Destroying the moon would prevent the Eternal Tsukiyomi in a very dramatic way. It would also quite likely change the world in a major way, unless they choose to follow Dragonball logic.

Either way, I think it would be a cool way of starting things new. We have yet to see any attack yet that seems like it would have the destructive power to take out the moon though so it would need to be some knew super technique.

- Using the Kyuubi inside the 4th is what I expected but if Madara is headed there minato may be in danger or rather the kyuubi inside of him. I suspect Kakashi will use his Kamui to warp Obito away to keep his eye safe. He may also warp Minato & Naruto so they can make the transfer
    That's one possibility, definitely. I think it might also be interesting if he were able to trap Madara in the other dimension. I am still wondering why Obito wasn't able to use his Mangekyou when he had the Juubi sealed within him. Perhaps it can't be transferred to the other dimension? Kakashi was able to warp part of the Demon Statue though so I don't really see why he wouldn't be able to warp Madara. If Madara were warped to the other dimension, I am really curious to see how he would escape. So far no one has been shown able to escape without Kamui.

- The 2nd mentions using a kinjutsu to send Sasuke his soul..what kind of jutsu is that I wonder.
    It could be something like the technique Dan used, he was able to save Tsunade from death with that ability so it could be something along those lines.

- Karin has similar power to Kshina so she should be able to suppress Bijuu as well.
    I wonder if that power will be given to Sasuke somehow. Honestly, I really hope Karin is killed by Orochimaru to and her power is given to Sasuke. It would be a great way to reveal that Orochimaru hasn't changed his ways that much and also to get rid of Karin who is a waste of a character.

- At this point we are running out of realistic suprise visitors so I have to agree it's probably Kabuto who would have the necessary knowledge to save Sasuke and enhance his Hahirama power. Kabuto also had NO sandals when he was fighting Itachi at the end and the new vistor has no sandals.
    Yeah, there really aren't a lot of reasonable options besides Kabuto. I am more curious to see what his motives will be now. Kabuto has the knowledge and skill to resuscitate Sasuke and he also has several bloodlines sealed in his body. With Orochimaru and Karin on their way, all of them together could like give Sasuke what he needs to complete the bloodline. Although, I wonder if Kabuto will just take Sasuke and leave. His motives could have changes drastically, he might not have any intention of working with Orochimaru anymore. I am really looking forward to seeing how their interactions play out and finally seeing what their motives really are.

There are only Two Viable options for the Body inside the Spiral Zetsu.

1) Yamato (like others have said)

2) The Hashirama clone.

Yamato was never as powerful with his Mocuton as to summon the Many Handed Bhudda. But Kishi could have just opgraded him using the Hashirama clone or any of many other methods.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Just saying.... for a HUGE MAJOR TWIST... wouldn't it be cool if Shisui "Itachi's Bestfriend" comes back to save Sasuke? Kaubto might be the likely choice.... I wonder if he'll give up his life to save Sasuke or take Sasuke's Sharingan?

Shisui is dead so how could he come back ? Only via edo tensei and no it would be pointless he has nothing to do with whats going on.

Kabuto having to redeem himself is an important part of whats coming. He is responsible for reviving Madara thus everything going on now in part falls on his shoulders. If he escaped the Izanami he has accepted his true self thus his motives will be true to the old Kabuto from the orphanage.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you