• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 369 discussion/ 370 predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/369

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nice, he finally used his magic! I guess he needed some time to set up he 3 seal thing, I hope he gets his eyes fixed though, or gets new more powerful ones. And the Chairman was indeed an idiot lol, good for him! Thinking he was on the same level as the demons and a valued member haha. I did like his power though, hope that archive guy gets that powerful in the future. Hmmm so I wonder what will happen now? Does it just explode or does it need more prep or maybe its a slow release type deal..
    A pie in the sky?

At least we know what True Celestial Body Magic :Cerma (天体魔法) Looks like completed.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

I thought he was strong, but not bring meteors out of the sky strong lol, I am definitely impressed with his power, and you know he was holding back so he didn't kill them before they could join his guild.
    A pie in the sky?