• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Kenpach is probably bonding, with:
    - his Zan,
    - Unohana if she is alive,
    - all the prisoners (like one of the previous Kenpachis) that are worth taking outside to the battle perhaps ?

Abarai was asleep for, let's say around 6 hours, so Ichigo should arrive in the next 6h ? Well he did say something about it taking from half a day to a week... perhaps he will actually arrive around the 7-9th day ?

As to returning to this chapter, well taking into consideration the whole confrontation between As and Rukia, it seems that she realized the nature of his fear attack, which seemingly was confirmed by it passing through the ice, after which she actually had thrown away (instead of doping it) her Zan, in order to have a free hand to do "it". Yep, she blocked that attack, probably kidou seeing as she needed a free hand. What's more, we might have already seen this kidou in action, it might actually be what Byakuya himself used against the 8th Espada's power.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    ^Dude if three Kenpachi's emerge from that cave then I'll literally punch through my monitor in excitement. That would be beyond awesome.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Is it me or does Hitsugaya's Partly Hollowed Bankai...seem almost like a complete or partly merge of Hitsugaya and Hyourinmaru? I know a perfect being transcends Hollow and Shinigamis... with that being said was Aizen in his perfect bankai like form and didn't feel like using it? When someone transcends.... do they become there other part of there soul? I'm starting to wonder if Ichigo's Bankai isn't like the Vasto Lorde form we seen.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks for the reminder .

Talking about Byakuya, he was already one of the strongest Captains, and had superior Reiatsu as a member of SS nobility. It makes you wonder what he is doing at SKR. Is he just being healed or is he training. If he is training, just how much stronger can he actually get? I suppose there is room for growth since Shinigami get stronger Reiatsu as they get older (I think).

Again, if Renji went and slept for the night, then Several Hours would have passed since Unohana re-awakened Kenpachi, come now, don't tell me that Kenpachi will sit out this war in a cave under the ground. Makes you wonder what's going on with him and Unohana.

Maybe Kenpachi fell in love with her and would not permit her to die, perhaps pleading with her to use her Bankai again and save herself? Last time we saw them Kenpachi certainly had a perverse Sado-Masochistic Love look in his face for Unohana.

The Worst part of this war is that the Shinigami are in a Lose Lose situation. Any Stern Ritter that dies Only makes JuhaBach Stronger, unless if Urahara can invent something to short-circuit the process.

I'd also like to see what is happening in Hueco Mundo, it has been a looong time since we heard anything from Orihime and Chad.
    If i'm correct, kenpachi and unohana were training near the place where aizen was imprisoned. It may be that the two of them (if unohana's alive) have a more pressing battle going on...

I hope time moves much slower for them down there so Kenpachi has time to work out with his Shikai or Bankai before coming up, don't want him to show up all pumped and then get spanked cause he doesn't know how to use it well.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I hope time moves much slower for them down there so Kenpachi has time to work out with his Shikai or Bankai before coming up, don't want him to show up all pumped and then get spanked cause he doesn't know how to use it well.
    Knowing Kenpachi's straightforwardness, his Bankai will probably be a one-shot-thing, like Soi Fong's, where one doesn't really need that much time to master it (beside how to take aim and shoot, plus building stamina for more shots but that's not a problem for Zaraki). The problem would be if it was something like Hyourinmaru, which posses dozen upon dozen of techniques and a lot of them still not being mastered...

Then again, Zaraki's sword seemed to be a "polite gentleman", so it might prove surprisingly technical (also, his Shikai might also look a bit differently, like it might no longer be chipped, or revealing that 0.9th of it had been chipped by Zaraki's reiatsu, which would mean that the sword that Kenpachi wielded would have been merely a fraction of it's power).

Or if we take into consideration how it was with Unohana, where her Zanpakutou was mirroring her dual contradicting nature (one of it's fluids were meant for healing, the other for killing), the same might be for Zaraki. While he is at one point a manslayer (though he doesn't kill needlessly), at another he is a caring father-figure and a caring, charismatic captain... basing on how he was acting around Orihime, he might actually be a gentleman at heart ?

BTW, the white box for advanced massages returned ;D.

Zaraki kenpachi's Sword's name is.......ELIMINATE FROM HEAVEN, not so much room for subtlety there, huh?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

lol I feel like his would be something more about Hell than heaven. I hope its just about swordsmanship or about cutting power. Like CC when he compressed all his reiatsu in his zanpakuto and make its cut basically disintegrate everything. Ooo or it could be one with conditions like Kyourakus, where it might take away one of his senses but in exchange make his ridiculously stronger, he loves the fight so it would fit his personality.
    A pie in the sky?

Well, there might be some hints. Like in the fight between Ichigo and Zaraki, Ichigo's spiritual pressure became an image of Ichigo's Zanpakutou's Spirit (surprisingly), so perhaps it was similar for Kenpachi (and Yachiru) ?:
    Spoiler!

This could mean that it has a reaper-skeleton as it's spirit form. It might be as simple as a "Bone Cutter", thus proving that it is a weapon best suited against humanoid creatures with bones.

Then again, the guard handle and scabbard reminds me a bit of the "holy swords"/"ceremonial swords". It's size would suggests that it is a nodachi (field sword) or odachi, which were mainly used as a ceremonial blades or a cavalry swords/anti-cavalry swords (so maybe spiritual horse for Kenpachi ;p ?). It is essentially a sword that precedes Katana.

The above could suggest that it has some divine, healing, protecting or something along that kind of power. The fact that it started talking at the time that Unohana was dying, might be because it felt Zaraki's desire to save her (besides him awakening) and spoke to reveal it's power which could save her...

Zaraki's Sword looks pirate like... but it could be that its not his real sword to begin with..we know its not the complete thing to begin with... and it's already in Shikai form.... and he doesn't know the name to it.... I bet if he did, it would have a completely different form. Just look how Ichigo's true blades look like.