• So So

1 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar

Rukia told this fucking fool to lay low and he goes to fucking sleep in the middle of a motherfucking war? Renji really is that dude. The more pressing question for me is when did Trinidad James become a Stern Ritter and how badly is he going to fuck up Renji?

As to Nodt, man I give Kubo massive amounts of credit for creating the first truly frightening character in some time. This dude is just oozing creepy & I can't wait to see what Rukia has in store.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I love me some Rukia so I hope to see maybe how both her Kido spells and Zanpaktou abilties have gone up.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Paul I know it's been about over a year since the start of the arc, but As Nodt was the one who stole Senbon Zakuya from Byakuya, and almost killed him with it. Byakuya greatest fear is actually losing Rukia. This chapter was decent, to move the story along, I just can't wait for the next huge chapter, I wonder if Kenpachi or Ichigo will appear. Also Rukia.... showing no fear... it was cool... but somewhat doesn't feel like her any more.
    Thanks for the reminder .

Talking about Byakuya, he was already one of the strongest Captains, and had superior Reiatsu as a member of SS nobility. It makes you wonder what he is doing at SKR. Is he just being healed or is he training. If he is training, just how much stronger can he actually get? I suppose there is room for growth since Shinigami get stronger Reiatsu as they get older (I think).

Again, if Renji went and slept for the night, then Several Hours would have passed since Unohana re-awakened Kenpachi, come now, don't tell me that Kenpachi will sit out this war in a cave under the ground. Makes you wonder what's going on with him and Unohana.

Maybe Kenpachi fell in love with her and would not permit her to die, perhaps pleading with her to use her Bankai again and save herself? Last time we saw them Kenpachi certainly had a perverse Sado-Masochistic Love look in his face for Unohana.

The Worst part of this war is that the Shinigami are in a Lose Lose situation. Any Stern Ritter that dies Only makes JuhaBach Stronger, unless if Urahara can invent something to short-circuit the process.

I'd also like to see what is happening in Hueco Mundo, it has been a looong time since we heard anything from Orihime and Chad.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice chapter. finally she grows a pair and fights like a real death god. I think im going to like this fight a lot. I hope its overwhelming like with Renji and his guy. All she did was call out her shikai and it froze something, none of her dance attacks, maybe she can freely control her ice powers now. Im really interested in her back story with her zanpakuto like Renji had, the most beautiful zanpakuto in history, hmmm whats her story.

I bet Renji knew he was there the whole time, maybe his reiatsu was so much less than Renji's that he didn't need to bother being serious or recognizing he was there.

I want Byakuya to show up right when Rukia is starting to get serious, let Nodt see him and get all excited then have Byakuya brush him off like he was a fly saying that Rukia is more than enough to finish him off. Would be amazing, Byakuya wouldn't even need to get revenge because he would be so much stronger heh
    A pie in the sky?

@kiduka, actually what I meant was that instead of freezing the attack, she had frozen/sealed her own heart, since it's really suspicious how little bits of Nodt's reiatsu made her panic, yet when the real thing hit her, she is more than calm.

Another possibility, basing on her words, is that she reflected the attack and thus instead of her feeling and seeing the embodiment of her fears, As Nodt is the one who feels and sees it, thus herself becoming the embodiment of his fear, which is a fearless creature.

As Nodt's power isn't something that one can be overcome by oneself, the same way was with Aizen's illusions. It's a manipulation of primal senses and instincts, a natural reaction of the body and mind. For one to counter it, one would need to seal away their emotion and instincts (maybe even some of the senses), otherwise the body and mind would always automatically react, yet here, there is none, or even a reverse reaction.

I found this week's chapter a little underwhelming as far as what I've been seeing the last few weeks. The sorry took a serious detour from the action that's been going on. And while i know that this is the ebb and flow of Kubo 's storytelling, it still doesn't make me happy. But I am looking forward to seeing her Bankai. She already had the best looking Zanpaktou, so I wonder how they'll top her Shikai. Also what extra powers does she get from it? Does she gain grew attacks or does she have powered up versions of her previous moves? With her facing her own mortality and coming to terms with it during the TBTP arc, has that granted her a sort of immunity to As Nodt's fear inducer? Or is she that pissed she's ignoring her fear because he's the guy who hurt her brother? Her growth is something I'm actually invested in seeing because Rukia hasn't had the spotlight her in a while and I personally want to see how much stronger she's got in the Soul Kingdom. I mean, Rukia was the catalyst for Ichigo as far as having access to his power. She's the reason he became the hero he is right now. So her growth should also be somewhat of a priority also because she started the story. Anyways, that's just my two cents.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

I found this week's chapter a little underwhelming as far as what I've been seeing the last few weeks. The story took a serious detour from the action that's been going on. And while I know that this is the ebb and flow of Kubo 's storytelling, it still doesn't make me happy. But I am looking forward to seeing her Bankai. She already had the best looking Zanpaktou, so I wonder how they'll top her Shikai. Also what extra powers does she get from it? Does she gain grew attacks or does she have powered up versions of her previous moves? With her facing her own mortality and coming to terms with it during the TBTP arc, has that granted her a sort of immunity to As Nodt's fear inducer? Or is she that pissed she's ignoring her fear because he's the guy who hurt her brother? Her growth is something I'm actually invested in seeing because Rukia hasn't had the spotlight her in a while and I personally want to see how much stronger she's got in the Soul Kingdom. I mean, Rukia was the catalyst for Ichigo as far as having access to his power. She's the reason he became the hero he is right now. So her growth should also be somewhat of a priority also because she started the story. Anyways, that's just my two cents.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

^ I agree, Rukia is easily the second most important character of the story after Ichigo, she's been out of the spotlight for way too long. Rukia's growth has only been hinted at ever since Ichigo lost his power, let alone since she went up to the SKR. I'm really excited to see what she's packing nowadays. Kubo better not let me down.

Also, Espada #9 already tried the mindfuck technique on her and brought her greatest fear to life already. Rukia ain't got time fo dat.

Rukia.... Kubo as neglected us of her for awhile... I'm also excited to see what she can do now.... I just hope its not a huge asspull and he has tons of logic backing up her power-up. Kenpachi could also be training still, he might be learning Bankai or his Shikai still... we know if he's doing the super training of learning his Bankai it will take up to 3 days. Also Ichigo should be arriving to the scene soon.

I wonder how far her zan would go though. Iirc, Hitsugaya has the strongest ice based zan (could someone confirm this.) then her zans limit would be just below of him. The interesting part is that Rukia in terms of reiatsu could surpass Hitsugaya now.. maybe?

sig made by me