• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 368 discussion/ 369 predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/368

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yeah Jellal can move around like a comet but now hes just standing there getting it handed to him??? What happened to him.. But I am really surprised that Tartaros had some ridiculous bomb just handing around that they could give it to elfman to blow up all of FT. Something so much stronger than a satellite bomb that took the 10 saint mages to fire, crazy! Excited to see what Cana will do next week, she definitely knows something is up. And props to Erza that she can still think only about Mira's freedom in that situation, I know that she doesn't know Jellal's location but still only thinking about her companion is amazing. She is what a S class mage should be I think, shes the gold standard, not just a level of power but of dedication and will.

So Mira has the ability of demon take over, shes in a den full of demons, she is being turned into one or something. Im thinking she will have an internal battle with herself and her own power to control the demon influence being injected in her, shes going to come out of this like a monster! Can't wait.
    A pie in the sky?

Mira might be turning into there Guild Leader? Wouldn't that be a twist. Jellal... even though he's badass, and trying to get them to join him... I still confused on why he doesn't use his magic or does he know that if he uses his magic he'll be found?

I think he could be found easier if he used his powers but I also think hes trying to show them he doesn't want to hurt them and just wants to be their ally or whatever. I feel like Jellal is one of the fastest characters in the series and could easily outrun the tartaros demons if he wanted to when they find him, he needs to hurry up and unleash the beast, finish off OS and make his way to FACE so he can put another seal on it for in case he dies. I bet he already knows he is the 3rd mage.

When is the master going to get involved? Also is the one torturing Erza the guild master for Tartaros? Or is she a boss and the real master has yet to be revealed? I doubt it is Zeref, it seems like they are doing whatever they want and not looking for him, or maybe someone else is controlling the demons and making them act. If face goes off then Zeref would be injured too no?
    A pie in the sky?