Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Justice League: WAR

hey guys new thread for the latest justice league film 'war' this immediately is up there in my best DC movie list it features dark sied always love to see footage of dark sied and his displays of strengths heres a link hopefully you'll enjoy it http://billionuploads.com/4zeear8oei4t

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Is that the "basically a recap of the 1st invasion" of Justice League The New 52 1st story arc?

Where/ Why did I get the feeling that was animated before?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Its not bad, the voice acting for some of the characters is Meh, but for the most part the action and animation is solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Im thinking this has to be the new 52 because I like the characters attitudes too much for it not to be.
    Batman and Sups are awesome. Darkseid is in it, so that's always a plus. cool movie
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

It was pretty good... Darkseid.... seemed a little bit too weak. Like his eyes could of metaled the sword and stuff.