• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

One Piece One Piece 736 Discussion/ 737 Predictions

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Geez Pica's gotten big. I have no idea what class his fruit is, it could be any of the 3 if you think about it. And a Flag fruit eh? So like Law's fruit, except instead of cutting its bending. I wonder if he can do it to humans.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

That dude is getting taken out in an instant-...

Not really an impressive df for Diamante. I wonder how Oda would play araound it. Sabo seems confident enough even though Burgess and Diamante is in there. Burgess vs Bartolomeo and Sabo vs Diamante. That would left Rebecca alone so she has the best chance to gain the fruit.

Pica's df better be logia or he'll turn into gravel after Zoro and Luffy are done with him. Though Zoro might stay back and let Luffy go on ahead. The problem is Fujitora is still there with Dofla. Luffy will end up like Law if back-up doesn't arrive soon.

sig made by me

I doubt the stone thing is a logia, I am going to bet that it's more of an avatar made of stone being controlled by the big guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I doubt the stone thing is a logia, I am going to bet that it's more of an avatar made of stone being controlled by the big guy.
    While I agree that Pika's DF is not likely a Logia class, I also don't believe it is an avatar being controlled by him. Violet exclaimed it was him when he appeared and just by his face shot panel we ended the chapter with, I'm safely stating it's actually him. In that regard, his DF is likely a Paramecia akin to Magellan or Jozu, who can become Logia-esque with their respective DFs in turning their entire bodies into poison or diamond but cannot ultimately become said element. I don't think we'll see the stone-stone or rock-rock DF just yet. Plus, it appears as if all Doflamingo's crew utilizes the Paramecia DF class (though I understand this is a shallow argument, especially as we have yet to have Pica or Trebol's DFs identified), and moreover, there appears to be manipulative theme in some fashion:

Doflamingo: (puppet) string
    Diamonte: turn solid, rigid objects into fluttering origami-like object
    Baby 5: turn body into weapons
    Buffalo: turn body into turbines/propellers
    Jora: manipulate art
    Senor Pink: turn solid objects "liquid"
    Trebol: may a mucus/slime/adhesion fruit
    Pica: Castle-Castle fruit? manipulate stone or armor?

Might be some sort of armor-armor/skin-skin kinda fruit, where you can manipulate anything to wrap around you like a second skin.

Nice to see Doflamingo get pissed and irritated lol. He better not call this fight just because Luffy isn't playing in the arena . I think Diamante will probably just hang out on the arena floor and wait for someone to get the DF then steal it from them or something. I hope Zabo didn't eat a DF, I want to see him jump in the water and use amazing haki . Then become the last crew member for Luffy!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nice to see Doflamingo get pissed and irritated lol. He better not call this fight just because Luffy isn't playing in the arena . I think Diamante will probably just hang out on the arena floor and wait for someone to get the DF then steal it from them or something. I hope Zabo didn't eat a DF, I want to see him jump in the water and use amazing haki . Then become the last crew member for Luffy!
    I doubt Doflamingo would call the match. No one technically knows Lucy is/was Luffy, so calling off one of the country's biggest Battle Royales would be counterproductive to Doflamingo's plans. Besides, now Doflamingo can deal with Luffy himself and punish him for the wool he pulled over Doflamingo's eyes. Should be fun. Also, Sabo was shown hitting Diamonte already in the arena so I doubt Diamonte will simply stand back and watch. The Mera Mera is quite the prize so Doflamingo may intend to keep it as some future bargaining tool. And Sabo likely hasn't eaten a DF since he wishes so badly to inherit Ace's will.