0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 564 Discussion/ 565 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/564

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

AAANNNDDD, I am the one who renames all chapters, and I rename this one, Renji Goes Wild and Own Mouthy Quincy Idgit (yeah I know it's long)

This was a good chapter, and it highlights the Gulf between The Current Captains and the SKR returnees.
    Plus it appears quincy power is fatal if overused. James was a part of SS all along, so attacking James first was never the key to victory.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-15-2014 at 02:58 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lol... one thing though... this oushu should have given kenpachi the full name of his zanpaktou and this war would be over haha....

Anyway i like renji's new bankai compared to before its more compact and devastating... he is definitely going to be the next captain... though this begs the question as to how strong rukia, ishida... and especially ichigo and kenpachi is...

Ha, am I the only one who saw the homage to Def Leppard? "It's better to Burn out, then to fade away."

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Renji's new bankai is pretty badass... it makes him very dangers and long and close range now. He has all the cabaility of his old bankai(plus some) without all the needless bulk. I'm super excited to see Rukia, Byakuya and Ichigo's changes too.

Dont get me wrong I'm happy Renji got a bad ass fight but his opponent was so ridiculous I have mixed feelings about him having to use bankai to beat him. Makes you wonder how strong is Captain Byak and Ichigo?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Annnnnd next chapter, James' ashes cheer on Superstar and we start this entire battle from the beginning.....

Aside from Renji's new Bankai, this chapter was underwhelming. Even Renji's individual page with his new bankai wasn't really that exciting. Glad to see his bankai has a bit more of the close-far range balance now as well as the monkey-snake motifs, but I wish they were a bit more impressive in size...Ah well, I'm sure Kubo has another special ability in store for us later down the road...

After this I think we'll see Rukia, and then Kenpachi before Ichigo crashes the party.

I liked that we saw some of the Bald Monk Captains abilities, and function in the SKR.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I guess 15th can be considered around 13th ;P.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Quite an interesting chapter.

So the Bald Monk's purpose is to name things, including the names of Zanpakutou, thus he knows all names.

Renji never knew the name of his full Bankai, thus this means that for the first time he has access to his true power, a bit similar to Ichigo. Interesting enough, just like Yumichika was able to partially activate his Shikai, by only partially invoking the command name, the same did Renji with his Bankai (although in Renji's he didn't know that was doing it ;p).

It's real name is Souou Zabimaru (Twin Serpent King Tail) as it's name implies it's made from at least 2 parts (3 if we include the tails). The first part is the Hihiou Zabimaru (Baboon King), which he was able to use previously (it's now rightfully the Monkeys Palm, though it likely can take different monkey shapes as well), the second part is Orochi Ou (Serpent King), which seemingly is responsible for the blade's forms and the tail's swings, then there is the complete form, the Souou Zabimaru, which actually is an energy form possibly capable of taking any shape he wants. In a way, we could see all 3 forms partially in his partial Bankai (the monkey coat, the snake blade and the energy chain).

Oh right, it was also confirmed that there is a Life Link between James and SuperStar, thus one cannot die as long as the other is alive, but now that Star was killed right after James died (without having enough time to resurrect), they should be gone.