0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 566 Discussion/ 567 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/566

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Kubo better not let us down with Rukia, I wanna see her win this.

I bet Rukia would win this won. Nodt already had his moment with Byakuya. It's time for revenge, though I wonder how would Rukia be not affected by fear.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I bet Rukia would win this won. Nodt already had his moment with Byakuya. It's time for revenge, though I wonder how would Rukia be not affected by fear.
    She faced her fears during the time she was sentenced to execution

So:

1) What happened to Senbon Zakuya.. Byakuya hasn't been in SS to reclaim/reabsorb it.

2) Did this sternritter attempt fear on Byakuya? I doubt it would have affected him.

3) It will be interesting to see how powerful Rukia has become. Renji at least is as power as powerful as the Current CC, or close.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So:

1) What happened to Senbon Zakuya.. Byakuya hasn't been in SS to reclaim/reabsorb it.

2) Did this sternritter attempt fear on Byakuya? I doubt it would have affected him.

3) It will be interesting to see how powerful Rukia has become. Renji at least is as power as powerful as the Current CC, or close.
    1. I dunno. Maybe Urahara sent a pill to Byakuya also.

2. Yes. As Nodt used fear on byakuya and it suceeded in paralyzing him for long enough to let the sternritter mess him up so bad.

3.I hope rukia has a bankai by now! And Renji may be a boss now, but his QI is still the same...who in the world sleeps knowing the sorroundings are full of enemies?

Wait a minute, so Rukia has lost her natural ability to feel fear, one that all living creatures, that even seasoned warriors, posses (something that can't be fought with "reason") ? Or has she "frozen" her emotions and fear (especially seeing as she initially did feel fear) ? Could this be the true power of her Zanpakutou, to not only freeze tangible, but also intangible ? If so, then it indeed seems more powerful than Hitsugaya's, at least in direct one-on-one combat. This would explain why she was called to the Royal Palace seeing as the Zero Division knows the names and abilities of nearly all Zanpakutou.

Looks like As Nodt liked that Zanpakutou... quite strange for Quincy. He better not be Byakuya's long lost brother under that mask .

So Rose was shown 2 pages later after U-ritter's, which Rose originally fought, made his declaration of taking down Renji for sure... could this be the time for H2-Bankai-Rose (he has that big ass hole in his chest, just like Ichigo had at that time, so maybe...) ?

Paul I know it's been about over a year since the start of the arc, but As Nodt was the one who stole Senbon Zakuya from Byakuya, and almost killed him with it. Byakuya greatest fear is actually losing Rukia. This chapter was decent, to move the story along, I just can't wait for the next huge chapter, I wonder if Kenpachi or Ichigo will appear. Also Rukia.... showing no fear... it was cool... but somewhat doesn't feel like her any more.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 01-29-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Oh right, basing on what the U-ritter was doing, saying (observing, analyzing and uncovering) and his equipment (a special visor), he might be: the Understand, the Unveil, the Uncover, the Unclothe, the Unfold, the Uncloak, the Unmask, the Unsheathe, the Unravel or something along those lines.

If it's true, the it certainly would have been an interesting match up with someone who uses illusions, like Rose, or manipulates the senses like Hirako.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wait a minute, so Rukia has lost her natural ability to feel fear, one that all living creatures, that even seasoned warriors, posses (something that can't be fought with "reason") ? Or has she "frozen" her emotions and fear (especially seeing as she initially did feel fear) ? Could this be the true power of her Zanpakutou, to not only freeze tangible, but also intangible ? If so, then it indeed seems more powerful than Hitsugaya's, at least in direct one-on-one combat. This would explain why she was called to the Royal Palace seeing as the Zero Division knows the names and abilities of nearly all Zanpakutou.
    Unlikely, she failed to stop his white reishi attack it went straight through her ice.