2 66.67%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Worst

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    So...shall we settle on calling him Jehovah then? Or shall we be stoned for it?

Just noticed that young BB looked just like Tensa Zangetsu. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post

Imagine what would/may have Happened if Kubo had used a name for God starting with "A" and having 5 letters (Think Iran/Afghanistan/Iraq..and explosions). Luckily for him and his publishers he didn't.

EXCELLENT CATCH on Tensa-Zangetsu. This should remove any doubts and arguements about Tensa-Zangetsu being a younger version of OMZ, and being Ichigo's Quincy power.

I wonder whether all Quincies have a small OMZ inside them, or if the Manifestation as OMZ was an accomodation created by Ichigo's Shinigami nature. Afterall, Quincies do not have an inner World werein to house and incubate their power, this is a Shinigami attribute.

Another Idea is that if Ichigo's Hollow Power Merges or has Merged with OMZ, would that not immunize him to Juha Bach's ability to extract power from Ichigo. This is significant, because Hollowification is what allowed the Shinigamis to regain their Bankai from the Quincies.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-23-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Another Idea is that if Ichigo's Hollow Power Merges or has Merged with OMZ, would that not immunize him to Juha Bach's ability to extract power from Ichigo. This is significant, because Hollowification is what allowed the Shinigamis to regain their Bankai from the Quincies.
    Seeing as Opie could safely absorb Aion... and that Bach merely absorbs ability, skills, knowledge, experience, there shouldn't be a problem. What is dangerous to Quincy is not Hollows themselves, but the virus they posses, against which Quincy have no protection, indifference to everyone else and that virus is not part of the thing that Bach absorbs, neither is it part of what they absorb (since they first decompose the spirit matter and then reconfigure them into their liking, like for example Opie decomposed Aion and made from his particles a new body for himself).

Also, absorbing a Hollow isn't the same thing as going through Hollowification process.

I'm wondering a bit about what Haschwalth said and well, Uryu already proved that he can't be absorbed, he already resisted once when he was a little kid. So now that he is way more powerful, will the shrift, instead of a simple piece, be enough to absorb him ?

Also, does this mean that the spot near the heart, where Ryuken shot his arrow into in order to reawaken Uryu's power, is the spot where Bach's soul piece always rest ? In that case, just what is the Quincy Final Mode and Holy Complete Mode ? Is it a form they gain by adding power to Bach's soul piece and is also the reason why they have to shoot energy into that piece, in order to reawaken their powers after using QFM ?

Then about Ryuken and his decision about Quincy dying out with him, could it be a wise decision ? Could it be that he learned the truth about Bach and that is why he made a decision like that ? Or was he simply dissatisfied with how Quincy do things (especially their Emperor with the holy selection) ?

From the looks of it, people continued to call him Bach up to now (even if it was awhile ago when it turned out that it was wrong) and it doesn't seem that it will change from now on either . Bach is fine, regardless, everyone knows who we are talking about when mentioning Bach.

I guess I better post pictures seeing as not everyone noticed ;p:
    Spoiler!

with a face like that and that hax power, no wonder he made so many children ;p.

I still wonder why he kept Espada 3 "Tier" prisoner.... I also think Ichigo's OMZ, is actually allied with him instead.... Ichigo's will took over Bach's power.

Still waiting for someone to catch my popular cultural reference. ^^

(And I think I'll just settle for BB/BuckBeard.)

My only grief with this chapter was how the second half was just a repeat of the first half explaining the exact same thing
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Still waiting for someone to catch my popular cultural reference. ^^

(And I think I'll just settle for BB/BuckBeard.)
    Are you referring to the play on the word Stoned?

I like Juha Bach better than any other appellative so far.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Bach was born what 300 AD - 900 AD If he's a human? He was sealed a 1000 years ago... 2003? "Bleach still in 2003 or 2006" 1000s years have gone by... so Bach is originally not Jesus. I just wonder if he was in SS first or on Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Are you referring to the play on the word Stoned?
    No, I mean this: