• Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Worst

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Also we see Uryu joined to revenge his mother but now he is in quite the predicament xD
    Nah, well at least I don't think so. The Shrift is merely a part of Bach's Soul and Quincy's power, especially the power of their arrows, are capable of completely annihilating the soul. In other words a pin-pointed Quincy arrow into the part of the soul where the shrift is imprinted should be enough to remove it, not to mention that it was suggested that Quincy (especially the Ishida family) posses other purifying techniques that can remove Hollow-viruses from them (as implied in Ishin's back story), so those should also work for other foreign matter.

It's possible that Ryuken might have been preparing for this all along and had only recently incorporated Uryu into his plan.

Now that it was revealed that Bach can live eternally as long as he continues to absorb souls, does it mean that the "successor" was a lie all along ? That neither Haschwalth nor Uryu were meant to become the next Emperor, because there is no need for that at all (seeing as he can live as long as he absorb souls) ? Doesn't this mean that he lied to his own subordinates, seeing as some other Quincy believed that Hashwalth should be next one and yet Jugram himself clearly knows that there is no such thing... so, currently only Uryu and Jugram know the truth about Bach and their standing (which is nothing more than fresh meat, spare blood, delicious souls), so are they going to simply accept it, or a rebellion is already in motion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Really ? The Quincy created an entire Empire hidden within the shadows of Seireitei, so is creating a dreamed Super Hero (which is also part of oneself), such a strange thing to do ? He merely projected his ideal Hero into the world, though it was nothing more than he himself, so they were strongly connected to the point that one couldn't die without the other (though James was still the source of power, it also explain how Star's clothes could change like that, seeing as his form was dictated by James ;p). It seems pretty close to Shinigami making their Zanpakutou manifest in their true forms for Bankai training, or perhaps it might have even been what Old Man Zangetsu (Bach 1000 years ago) did when training Ichigo for Bankai...
    I find it more weird because Superstar is the made up one. Between the two Superstar was the most realistically human, while James seemed to be just an extension. Plus a lot of the fight pointed to Superstar being able to control what James did, and since he is made up by James that mean James is controlled by his own imaginary creation.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So Bach's gift then can go down through bloodlines.... so I'm wondering about Ichigo... and his new swords... does his Quincy one steal the gift? Or steal people's Soul Power?

^ It's more like the blood naturally contains the spiritual power, pressure, particles of the user, after all Ichigo had inherited his powers from his parents, right ?

Bach splits out a part of his soul and use it to enhance others with it by imprinting it into their soul (at this point, it's a bit like with Fullbring, but with people instead of items). That part gathers/copies all the experience, skills and abilities that the target learned, was born which, or somehow obtained along the way. After the target's death, that part goes back to Bach, equipped with everything that the person known and could do.

For example, if he had imprinted someone from the Zero Squad and that someone had died, then Bach would gain all of his abilities, skills and experience, including the ability to enter the Soul King's Realm, in other words, he would then obtain the Royal Key, which perhaps is part of the plan. The only thing he might not be able to obtain, are the abilities that disappear/are erased right before the death, like Fullbring or Zanpakutou ?

On the other hand, it's pointless to imprint people who can't die, like Aizen, since that would only make them stronger, without Bach ever getting it back (probably another reason to why he was considered a war potential).

So, Bach has knowledge of 1000 upon 1000 beings, has skill of 1000 upon 1000 beings, has abilities of 1000 upon 1000 beings, has experience of 1000 upon 1000 beings... plus his own innate power, well this certainly makes him quite a good final villain, very vampiric at that, the thing he is capable of doing can even perhaps be compared to Alucard from Hellsing, but instead of creating an army of people he ate, he has all the power, abilities, skill, knowledge, experience of people he ate, or maybe more along Soma Cruz form Castlevania series ?

I see, but where was Bach Born? Human Realm or SS? I'm starting to wonder if he's not somehow related to the Soul King or Yamamoto, with such a weird power... he has the power of someone that should be in the Royal Guard. Also with that being said... the 5 war potentials... are people that can stop Bach? Kenpachi... I have a feeling he's Bach's Son, Ichigo and Uyruu, Survived the genocide of the half Quinices, Aizen is Immortal and can challenge him quite easily, and maybe the last one is the Soul King?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I see, but where was Bach Born? Human Realm or SS? I'm starting to wonder if he's not somehow related to the Soul King or Yamamoto, with such a weird power... he has the power of someone that should be in the Royal Guard. Also with that being said... the 5 war potentials... are people that can stop Bach? Kenpachi... I have a feeling he's Bach's Son, Ichigo and Uyruu, Survived the genocide of the half Quinices, Aizen is Immortal and can challenge him quite easily, and maybe the last one is the Soul King?
    He was born on earth, we can even pinpoint it to the location of a country where over a 1000 years ago (it's hard to say how long ago it was) people prayed to the one with that name, taking into consideration the climate that he lived in (a cold place, with coniferous tree, snow and ice, only one panel shows it) we can pinpoint it even more, basing on the language motive they use, it perhaps becomes too easy to guess :p and then if we would take one of his spells as the exact location...

I don't get how the Shinigami Who died can factor into increasing Juha Bach's power. As far as I know, the only Shinigami with a piece of Bach's soul is Ichigo, and that Piece in Ichigo has had a change of heart..

Anybody have Ideas on the Shinigami thing?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You guys are concentrating on the wrong things, now that Super Star is dead the biggest threat is Haschwalth cheering around to power up "His Majesty" ...The Shinigami are screwed lol

On another note I picked up an interesting theory on another forum, what if everything killed by a Quincy is automatically marked as Ywhach's property and their soul goes to Ywhach, and contrary to what SS believes when Quincy eliminate Hollows they don't erase their souls but rather send them to Ywhach and he could've been feeding on these Hollows all this time to restore his power.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't get how the Shinigami Who died can factor into increasing Juha Bach's power. As far as I know, the only Shinigami with a piece of Bach's soul is Ichigo, and that Piece in Ichigo has had a change of heart..

Anybody have Ideas on the Shinigami thing?
    It depends on translation, but all they had to do was disperse the portions of Bach's soul. The mangapanda suggest that they did in the previous battle, but if not, adding a droplet of Bach's blood to the food, drinks, contaminating the air with it, replacing the blood for transfusion with his own or adding a bit of his to it... even placing their own droplets of blood containing portions of Bach's soul into the wounds they gave them, coating their weapons with Bach's soul parts (it's pretty strange that Bambietta used a sword in the first battle but not later on) as if it was a poison... or just like what happened with Ichigo and Opie's cage, they themselves intake the portion of Bach's soul when their own reiatsu was going back to them (thus it means that a foreign soul part tagged along with it). After all, they didn't fight to kill them at the time, but rather to specifically wound them...

The other possibility is that, basing on what was shown in that panel, the stolen Bankais were contaminated with Bach's soul (since the panel show the two Shinigami whose Bankai was stolen), perhaps even in similar manner to how Urahara contaminated them with Hollow viruses, but in the opposite, should also be possible. After all, Bach knew that they will be able to recover them, plus Haschwalth's words imply that not all Shinigami are marked.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You guys are concentrating on the wrong things, now that Super Star is dead the biggest threat is Haschwalth cheering around to power up "His Majesty" ...The Shinigami are screwed lol

On another note I picked up an interesting theory on another forum, what if everything killed by a Quincy is automatically marked as Ywhach's property and their soul goes to Ywhach, and contrary to what SS believes when Quincy eliminate Hollows they don't erase their souls but rather send them to Ywhach and he could've been feeding on these Hollows all this time to restore his power.
    Actually it seems that the Super Star is even more hax than it was originally suggested to be, since ones power doesn't rise because of cheers, but because of believe in one's own power, seeing as Mask was merely an Avatar of Jame's power, thus believing in Mask, was the same as believing in his own power... the power of will and it's manifestation in that case ? That is why Mask had seen the world in black and white, because in reality that was how James naively saw the world, as Mask was merely his ideal heroic self...

Shinigami are initially, as well as they have tools, capable of tracking souls, so they would notice that the souls go somewhere else, instead of saying that they are completely destroyed (wasn't that Urahara that said that anyway ?).

On another note, the SK might not be so different from Bach. After all, when a Shinigami kills a Hollow, it is cleansed and returns to it's true human spirit form, but what happens with all that power and spirits it ate and amassed (it doesn't go with it) ? Just were do you think all that power goes ?

I wonder if the Magic Hunter Clans will ever be brought up again, seeing as Quincy were merely one of those clans... then again seeing what Bach can do, they probably were already somehow absorbed into him, perhaps even the source of all those special powers that the current Quincy have ?

Thread Killer
    So the quincy clensing was just bach rushing his own resurrection?