• Bad

0 0%
  • Worst

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 565 Discussion/ 566 Predictions

CHAPTER 565

MANGASTREAM VERSION

So, it's actually a mistranslation (by Kubo probably). It's not YHWACH but actually JHWH/JAHWE :O (in some religions and believes, this is a true name of God). No wonder he tries to dethrone the Soul King, which a name like that, that's the only thing he would be aiming for in his life... this also explains the angel motive of his servants/soldiers and how he managed to survive for such a long time.

So the big plan is to absorb every fighter there currently is and obtain unimaginable amounts of power. So far Ishida Uryu is the only that can oppose him... looks like we can already guess what Uryu's Holy Complete Mode will be called, kukukuku...
    Last edited by Zero; 01-22-2014 at 02:21 PM.

So that's how he is... he goes stronger after someone dies, those who he transferred his soul too... every night..... but to me the simple way is to kill him before you die... like if ishida and ichigo or maybe kenpachi kills him before they even die..... and its clear that ishida really intended to avenge his mothers death... he didn't turn sides

I knew from the first page this was about Bach as he could have been a normal person from the human world....

He was probably born in Soul society but was never a shingami

- Did he purposely created the Quincy or did he have children with human woman who gave birth to offspring with parts of his power.

Anyways cool read.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

At first I thought that the Baby was the unborn Ichigo, then as I read on, I realized that we were seing the Birth of Juha Bach. So then this is the reason why Bach was executing his Followers . He had to kill them in the end, so as to take Back his power..amplified.

I have some reservation to using the name Yaweh, but I do understand the context.

I feel really sorry for Uryu, who just got suckered. His only hope now is for Bach to die.

It appears now, that The is going to be a Triumvirate, a trinity of sorts. These will be Ichigo, Soul King, and Juha Bach. The three strongest beings in the Universe.

I still wonder though, what is the reason for relationship between Quincies and Hollows, or Juha Bach and hollows since Quincies derrived from Bach. Hope Kubo covers this later.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The 900, 90, 9 years thing, I'm starting to think that he simply used up most of his powers 1000 years ago and was reverted to an even worse state than in the one he was born, to the point that it took 900 years to regain his heart beat, 90 years to regain his senses, reason and intelligence, 9 years to regain his power and now in the next 9 days he will absorb the world (he did mention that he will conquer the world, as well as it will be it's end).

Also, JUGRAM HASCHWALTH.

@paul, don't worry, they will certainly not use it outside Japan, the same way as Satan 666 was renamed to Ooparts Hunters outside Japan, or how Shinra Tensei was renamed to Almighty Push . So far, I only noticed that in the Shin Megami Tensei series that they were somehow able to use it outside Japan, it probably was overlooked since it was used once near the end of the game ;P.

Still, whoever dies, be it a Quincy or Shinigami, their death will only empower the Emperor. Still, if Ywach himself has a shrift placed in his soul (he did mention that his is "A"), perhaps it's possible that someone else (like Uryu or Ichigo) might be able to absorb him instead.

The Hollows are poisonous to the Quincy. Now, why are they poisonous in the first place ? Seems like they inherited it from their ancestor, who was missing a lot of functions that normal people had in the first, probably including anti-hollow cells (or whatever it was that Mayuri and Urahara mentioned). Yet, they can still be freely absorbed... I guess their matter is decomposed before it's absorbed.
    Last edited by Zero; 01-22-2014 at 02:46 PM.

@Zero,

Godd job on Haschwalth's name. Also, was Bach Sightless until now? Notice that OMZ always wore Shades, is he (same as Bach from 100 yrs ago), also Blind?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Zero,

Godd job on Haschwalth's name. Also, was Bach Sightless until now? Notice that OMZ always wore Shades, is he (same as Bach from 100 yrs ago), also Blind?
    Nah, the young Bach (the one in this chapter as well Tensa Zengetus form) didn't wore any glasses. Though it might be that in the case he was loosing his senses and power, the first thing he would loose might his retina, in which case his eyes would become red (just like he now has) instead of blue (TZ form had blue eyes), thus eyes would be very sensitive to light plus other problems would come with them (it's possible that only for the light in the human world). So if 1000 years ago after/before/in battle in the Human world, he would start loosing his powers, it would explain why he 1000 years ago (he looked like Old Man Zangetsu then) wore sunglasses, after which the Quincy run to Seireitei (so perhaps he didn't need them later on ?).

What I find interesting is that when "Superstar" was killed he said that James died. Does that mean that James was the real Quincy and Superstar was just the manifestation of his power? If so, what a extremely weird power.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    What I find interesting is that when "Superstar" was killed he said that James died. Does that mean that James was the real Quincy and Superstar was just the manifestation of his power? If so, what a extremely weird power.
    Really ? The Quincy created an entire Empire hidden within the shadows of Seireitei, so is creating a dreamed Super Hero (which is also part of oneself), such a strange thing to do ? He merely projected his ideal Hero into the world, though it was nothing more than he himself, so they were strongly connected to the point that one couldn't die without the other (though James was still the source of power, it also explain how Star's clothes could change like that, seeing as his form was dictated by James ;p). It seems pretty close to Shinigami making their Zanpakutou manifest in their true forms for Bankai training, or perhaps it might have even been what Old Man Zangetsu (Bach 1000 years ago) did when training Ichigo for Bankai...

This chapter explained Juha's background very well, so I liked it for that sole reason, although being a Christian myself, I do have my reservations to using the name Yaweh, but like Paulbee said, I understand the context. Also we see Uryu joined to revenge his mother but now he is in quite the predicament xD