• Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • Dissapointed again

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 662 Discussion/ 663 Predictions

Last edited by janfeae; 01-22-2014 at 10:06 AM.

I just want to say... I had a feeling Spiral Zetsu would come back... and I have this feeling Sasuke and Naruto will meet the sage in the afterlife. Also Kishi is a freaken genius... with Spiral Zetsu come back and the Kages.

Kishi is off to an AMAZING start this year with the past two chapters. The Madara right has really picked up steam. It's got the real tension that the Obito fight lacked. But speaking of which, where is Obito? I suppose we'll find out next chapter, since Gaara is likely bringing Naruto to Minato.

I absolutely adore this dense, tense feeling of hopelessness in the air!! Everyone's chakra is virtually depleted, the two big heroes are on the verge of death, the third Hokage finally get's to show how he obtained his various nicknames, and Madara the big bad villain is dominating. He hasn't even started yet, and he has brought the entire shinobi alliance to it's knees!!

This is what gets the reader hooked, wondering what could possibly happen next. I absolutely love Kishimoto for this chapter.

@Pure Logic, I too feel the Sage is about to make an appearance of some sort. It's truly unfortunate that we have to wait two weeks, but it's chapters like this that make this wait and this story worth it 100 fold.
    Last edited by janfeae; 01-22-2014 at 10:05 AM.

So, Sasuke actually jumped at Madara without a plan.. What an idiot. After the whole "getting chakra from Hashirama"-thing, I thought he'd have a plan.

Am I the only one thinking Sasuke will get Rinnegan now? The whole thing with Madara giving the Hashirama-speech to Sasuke, as when he got stabbed by Hashirama at The Valley of the End. This might be a portray to what Madara went through at that time. Utterly defeated, he rose to the occation with some Hashirama miracle juice. As will happen with Sasuke now.

Effing good chapter Kishi-sama!

YOU WA SHOCK!

Awesome chapter! This chapter made me think about the chapter when Naruto told Sasuke if we fight we both will die. I wonder if this was what Naruto saw in his prophecy? Maybe, Naruto and Sasuke will fight in the afterlife before coming back to life.
    "RESPECT"

Crazy chapter.

I was really glad to see Kishimoto finally explain why all of the Kages have been absent for so long. Although I must say it was definitely a wtf moment when the big Senju statue was just shown out of nowhere. It was cool to see that Spiral Zetsu and the other Zetsu's were behind it but at the same time it definitely has me wondering how they got so much power. Up until now we have been told that White Zetsu is not that powerful as a fighter and none of the Zetsu's have shown any nature manipulation. I am guessing that this has something to do with the bodies that Zetsu has been eating throughout the series. I always suspected that Zetsu was eating the bodies to gain some power from their bodies, perhaps this is finally the result of all that. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are channeling the power of the Hashirama clone and the Giant lotus from Madara's base. That would explain how Spiral Zetsu is suddenly able to use such devastating power.

It was awesome to see Hiruzen use all 5 nature types at the same time. Finally we are seeing him begin to live up to his reputation. I really hope we get to see him pull out all the stops in this battle and show a lot of knew techniques. Since the revival of the 4 Hokage's Hiruzen has definitely seemed like the least impressive so I am glad we are finally seeing him step up his game and show that he is every bit as strong as the others. Although, this still leaves me wishing Minato would show some more of his abilities before the end.

One thing I didn't like though, it that the chapter was very confusing. Too many new elements were introduced seemingly out of nowhere and weren't shown very clearly. I needed to look at the panels a couple times just to figure out that it was in fact Hiruzen using all of the elements at once.

The drama in this chapter was definitely off the carts. Naruto is dying, Sasuke is dying, Hinata is out cold, the healers are running out of chakra, and the Kages are being out classed by the Senju Statue. The allies are really running out of options. Madara seems to have covered all the exits and he seems to have a back up for everything. Things were bad enough before the Spiral Zetsu showed up, now they seem close to hopeless. Spiral Zetsu alone seems like he could take on a Susanoo Kyuubi and Madara is in a league of his own. He's got the Bijuu's in the bag and he just schooled all of his biggest challengers in a matter of minutes.

I have to wonder what Orochimaru is thinking. He is sitting there acting like he has a plan but at the same time everyone is getting trampled while he's hiding behind a rock.

Dammit, what an annoying place for a break.

Hahaha cool art looks like kishi just saw the film Elysium

- Madara created that multi fisted monk thing that Hashirama used against him to battle the Kages or did Spiral Zetsu do that???

- Spiral Zetsu can manipulate it that much seriously? Where the hell has he been?

- Sarutobi just used 5 elements holy shit ! It's about time he did something impressive.

- I'm assuming it's combination of kyyubi transfer from Minato plus medical ninjutsu to keep him alive.

- hahahah Naruto & Sasuke on the verge of death and now he decides to take a break ....moth$@#$!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Someone mentioned Zetsu eating those people thats very good point I didn't think about but it would explain why his abilties have grown so much more he may be unique Zetsu.

Also I wonder if Orochimaru can use that poison that Kabuto used on Yamato to weaken his mokutan power after all he helped develop the Hashirama face enhancement.

haha it just hit me Spiral Zetsu is using Yamato body inside of him !!!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you