• Not too impressed

1 8.33%
  • Kishi...Why you do dis?? >:(

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 663 Discussion/ 664 Predictions

The chapter is now out.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/663

Nice chapter. It seems like the suspicious character is Kabuto!
    "RESPECT"

Shadow Figured....
    Orochimaru?
    Kabuto?
    Itachi?
    Itachi's Bestfriend?
    Tsunade?
    Madara?

Madara looks even more badass now, I wonder if he has the face on his chest still? Also his hair changed due to the Juubi?

Kabuto huh..that's a good guess. I bet no one predicted Sakura using a got dang fatality to keep Naruto's blood flowing lol Don't really like Madara's new face, but let's see what this new power brings. Karin displayed a little skill but...This better not mean that the third won't get his chance to shine....This is the perfect setup, and it's also Kishimoto's final chance to display the skills of figures from the past.

I also wonder why Kishimoto highlighted Madara heading towards Kakashi on the final panel...Perhaps to get his other eye back from Obito. But why say Kakashi over Obito? Could be nothing though. Speaking of Kakashi...

In the other thread, I posted something about a new interview that may hold some interest for some of you.

"There's a new interview out. Story wise, he plans on revealing Kakashi's face, and when Naruto ends, all will be supposedly be said and done (No plans for a continuation)

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/02/...r-naruto-page/ "

Also, I'm late but it appears one of the recent breaks was because Kishimoto's father passed away recently...I hope they gave him enough time to recover.

@Pure

I'm with you on that one. My money is on it being Kabuto. Also, how badass looking was Madara? He looked like a supper version of the Gin and Kin brothers.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

For a major twist it would be awesome if its Shisui, still alive coming back to save his best friends brother.... but it might be Kabuto.... still that makes you wonder though... if Kaubto might give Sasuke his soul.... and maybe his Sage Mode? I still don't see getting another half of Kurama is going to give Naruto that power up he needs to beat Madara. I still don't know how this will pan out though.... Naruto and Sasuke... maybe they're in the afterlife talking to the Sage was brought back, they find a weakness in Madara... and defeat him.... but the next challenge might be the Juubi itself.

So the anti-hashi poison is something that Kabuto made purely by himself, seeing as Oro had to opt to using the CS in order inhibit him (looks it's really Yamato). Still for Hashirama cells to overpower and cleanse the CS... was it actually meant to empower Yamato so that he could break out of that costume ?

...gotta shape that Hashirama chakra into a nice face on Sasuke's chest (there where the wound is), eh Kabuto ?

Madara makes everything seem so easy...

Looks like Orochimaru finally realized how to unlock the Chain Kekkei Genkai within the Uzumaki clan members. Looks like Naruto will really get them.

The copy ninja vs so6p-clone, well his mask is going to be ripped off, right ?

Madara is way too strong, and has no remorse. Naruto getting half of Kurama back again means nothing. Sasuke getting Kabuto's Sage Mode? Where will these power ups come from.... and what are Sasuke and Naruto doing in the afterlife....?

That pretty much has to be Kabuto - Nice idea MOTS. Besides yamato he is the only one who is not accounted for, and he is a medical ninja....

Spiral Zetsu got capped in the face! The only bit that could have made that cooler was if he held his guns sideways, all gansta like. Oro's strike was good this chapter and Karins attack was interesting. I would not have thought she could have done that. Perhaps that is the Kekkei Genki on the Uzumaki clan? It would definately help sealing things, so i guess they built the sealing reputation off the chain skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Seeing Karin use those chains only increased my desire to see Naruto use them. Granted, he can do the same thing with tails / chakra arms when he becomes a Jinchuuriki, but he should be able to do it on his own.

Madara's new Jinchuuriki cloak looks more complete. As expected, the more complete the Juubi, the more "human" the cloak becomes. Obito looked like a freakish hybrid, Madara seems to have the Juubi under his thumb. And since he's still after that other eye, it appears that Madara, unlike his underling, intends to actually remember his Doujutsu while in Jinchuuriki form (how annoying was it that Obito gimped himself by ignoring his eyes?).

I was hoping that Naruto would be saved by the Gedo arm, not merely Yin Kurama. People will doubtlessly say that, if Kushina couldn't be saved by re-sealing the Kyuubi, why should Naruto be saved by the same? My stance is that Kushina would die due to the re-sealing process, which would expend her own chakra, and the Kyuubi itself would not lend her chakra, since she was not on friendly terms with it. On the other hand, Naruto will have the Kyuubi sealed within him by Minato (most likely), and Yin Kurama will immediately begin sharing chakra with Naruto.

I agree with speculation that Kabuto is the one who arrived to save Sasuke. I had previously assumed Kabuto would be the one to heal the Five Kages; I suppose it's only fair that he saves Sasuke, instead; it's more of a personal redemption for Kabuto, and would really show that he learned from his defeat and has truly given up his power-stealing ambition. Plus it'd be a Team-Oro reunion of sorts, coming full circle from when Oro was revived in the cave.

All-in-all, another solid chapter. Still looking to see more from Orochimaru.