• Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • Dissapointed again

1 12.50%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    The question I have is this: Am I the only one who feels this is leading to another series? Naruto's growth as a ninja still seems a little incomplete with him only mastering one elemental Jutsu and not fully mastering his element. On top of that compared to Sasuke, Naruto is still a Genin or Chunin at best. Naruto doesn't really have a diverse moveset, he just spams the hell out of the Rasengan and the Shadow Cone Jutsu. Plus, SM and KCM are really just buffers and giant transformation which really ain't all that special, seeing as how he did that with Boss Toad when he was twelve. Sasuke on the other hand, has pretty damn near maxed out BOTH of his elements, with Taijutsu he learned from Lee and Kakashi, the Sharingan, the techniques he received from Itachi, his own budding Genjutsu powers, throw in the Susano'o and the Hashirama power up with a EMS and you got a pretty complete ninja. My guess is this: The whole war is gonna end the Shippuden series and Naruto is gonna get one last shorter series that's gonna revolve around Naruto training to get stronger for the destined Sasuke vs Naruto fight. Naruto still has a lot to learn, and even with his insane strength levels, he still has a certain lack of maturity that I would like to see him continue to grow into. There isn't enough time with the current fight for him to do all of that. He still has to learn more powerful Jutsu and he has to learn a second element. He can do all of that in a close out series that truly ties up all the loose ends. It can be done. It should be done.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there DJ. I dont think Naruto needs more time to work on his elemental techniques or any part of his fighting style. Prior to losing Kurama was the strongest person on the battlefield beside Madara/Jyuubito. Just recently Sasuke was jealous of the power Naruto wielded, saying "is this how far he has come?". That is not a comment that one says if they feel superior. His fighting style was never the same as Sasuke was, he is the spur of the moment, make it up as you go type of guy (using the massive power he has), he is definitely not a jutsu scholar, but due to the techniques he has learnt (pretty much all A or S class) he does not really need defensive techniques as his offensive attacks are stronger than just about anyone elses - destroying the trees when Madara attacked is a good example of this. His clones are his defense. Yes he only uses a few Jutsu's, but he uses them very unconventionally and it works very well.

Leaving Kurama out of it as we dont know what will happen with that - Naruto's Sage mode taijutsu skills are greater than pretty much anyone besides Sasuke, but he is not far behind even him (I personally think the Frog Katas would wreak Sasuke if they ever had a Taijutsu match, as the Sharingan cannot account for it).....ET Itachi didnt seem to get much of the upper hand when they fought using Taijutsu either, and Itachi is arguably better that Sasuke at Taijutsu.

Naruto without Kurama would be the equivilent of a non earth Jutsu Jiraiya, and he was feared not for his elemental techniques but because of his use of SM, Rasengan and summons. Naruto has all of those skills, plus his are improved.

I simply do not see the need for a break so he can work on more techniques as they will simply be superfluous and just eek the series out further when we are already in the closing stages - they are both about to get massive powerups so pretty much it wont matter about there current level as before long they will be miles above it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    The question I have is this: Am I the only one who feels this is leading to another series? Naruto's growth as a ninja still seems a little incomplete with him only mastering one elemental Jutsu and not fully mastering his element. On top of that compared to Sasuke, Naruto is still a Genin or Chunin at best. Naruto doesn't really have a diverse moveset, he just spams the hell out of the Rasengan and the Shadow Cone Jutsu. Plus, SM and KCM are really just buffers and giant transformation which really ain't all that special, seeing as how he did that with Boss Toad when he was twelve. Sasuke on the other hand, has pretty damn near maxed out BOTH of his elements, with Taijutsu he learned from Lee and Kakashi, the Sharingan, the techniques he received from Itachi, his own budding Genjutsu powers, throw in the Susano'o and the Hashirama power up with a EMS and you got a pretty complete ninja. My guess is this: The whole war is gonna end the Shippuden series and Naruto is gonna get one last shorter series that's gonna revolve around Naruto training to get stronger for the destined Sasuke vs Naruto fight. Naruto still has a lot to learn, and even with his insane strength levels, he still has a certain lack of maturity that I would like to see him continue to grow into. There isn't enough time with the current fight for him to do all of that. He still has to learn more powerful Jutsu and he has to learn a second element. He can do all of that in a close out series that truly ties up all the loose ends. It can be done. It should be done.

In the beginning of Part 2, Sasuke was league's ahead of Naruto. He knew he had to get stronger before he faced Sasuke. However....when Naruto learned Sage Mode, he was more than a match for that Sasuke. And then he obtained even greater power when he mastered Chakra Mode. He then advanced even further with Bijuu mode. Naruto in my opinion, was a lot stronger than Sasuke for a very long time. I still believe if they clashed, Naruto would be the victor. They are pretty much equal, but Naruto possesses speed that rivals his father, and raw power that's on the level of a bijuu+. Sasuke's strongest technique, Susanoo, is not a match for the power Naruto possesses. If he had Madara's mastery of the Susanoo, then he'd be more of a match (Which was hinted at when he said that his stabilized final Susanoo was on the same level as a bijuu) for Naruto paired with Kurama.

Based on the information we have, Sasuke cannot progress much further down his path. He has already come farther than any other Uchiha other than Madara himself, and he's still absolutely no match for him. This is why I say Sasuke needs something like a rinnegan to even effectively participate in the battle with Madara. The power of nine bijuu can turn into many things. Naruto is the one with all the options, but Sasuke...there is not much else he can learn currently that is a level above his strongest Jutsu. So I say it is Sasuke who needs the most help, and not Naruto.

I too wish Naruto would utilize other elements, and is the primary reason why I wanted him to obtain a rinnegan. I could only imagine the possibilities if he could freely utilize other elements. Even though a lot of his jutsu's are derived from the rasengan, he does have quite a variety of Jutsu and abilities if you really analyze all the abilities he has.

I want Sasuke to gain Juugo's Senjutsu and somehow evolve his Sharingan further. Also, he needs to bust out Kirin more often.

Naruto has a range of options, involving either his Uzumaki heritage or his Jinchuuriki status. I'm fairly sure he'll come back with both. Beyond that, I wanted him to use the SO6P's fan to command all 5 elements. It's not needed, but it'd be cool (to me) to see Naruto inherit the SO6P's weapon. Finally, it'd be cool if Naruto somehow learned FTG (say, by gaining Minato's Will / Knowledge along with Yin Kurama).

Naruto could also learn/unlock Kushina's Chakra Chains to Tug-of-War for the Bijuu in the Gedo Statue.

Sasuke could learn Edo Tensei to further inherit Oro's power and "Revive" his clan. He could also use the Raikage's lightning armor to increase his speed/durability.

Sasuke will probably unlock the Rinnegan. Naruto will probably become Juubi Jin.

I am very tempted to say that the only thing wrong with Naruto is his I.Q. If Naruto had learnt all of Jiraiya's Techniques, plus fusion with the Toad Sages, he'd be more than a match for anyone except Hashirama and Madara, plus if he regains Kurama (yang/yin/both), he'd pretty much Murder any opponent excepting Madara or Hashirama.

In any case, When Naruto returns from the dead, I expect him to be as powerful as the Younger so of the sage, meaning (adding Kurama) he'd be the most powerful Ninja ever.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well hes going to be going to the magical campfire grounds soon so maybe his chat with the So6P, Dad, Mom, and whoever else is there will give him some new skills lol. I wonder who his grandparents where, they must have been around during the Hashirama days and all the great wars, they were probably epic ninja
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am very tempted to say that the only thing wrong with Naruto is his I.Q. If Naruto had learnt all of Jiraiya's Techniques, plus fusion with the Toad Sages, he'd be more than a match for anyone except Hashirama and Madara, plus if he regains Kurama (yang/yin/both), he'd pretty much Murder any opponent excepting Madara or Hashirama.

In any case, When Naruto returns from the dead, I expect him to be as powerful as the Younger so of the sage, meaning (adding Kurama) he'd be the most powerful Ninja ever.

This, this, a million times this! I was watching youtube reviewer, Forneverworld, and he had a video about the current Naruto and a restored Sasuke. In his speculation video he stated that Sasuke would "Wipe the floor" with a Kurama deprived Naruto. I certainly beg to differ. Even with Naruto's "slow on the uptake" personality, he is a battle genius. In many ways, he has been since the start of the series. His specialty is not thoroughly concocted plans that reach out over long time spans like say Shikimaru or Kakashi (That's another type of "genius"), but when he's serious and in the moment, he displays his ingenuity on the battlefield. Even though a lot of Naruto's abilities stem from very selective origins, he has great range.

Naruto took down Pein, which is not an easy feat (Given he did need Kurama for a portion). Very few ninja in history could've gone up again that many rinnegan users all at once, and still walk away as the victor. Very few ninja in history could have single-handedly taken on a Bijuu either, and arguably the strongest at that. I don't take away from Sasuke's power, but in reality his strongest jutsu, the Susanoo, is not impenetrable, or unstoppable. In fact, I'm not sure Sasuke's current Susanoo could successfully block Naruto's Sage Art Big Ball Rasengan Barrage. Even Madara's complete Susanoo gave way with enough force. So I too think Naruto a stronger ninja than a lot of people give him credit for.

Anyone else think that Naruto will get the Gedo Mazou arm sealed within him? I'm guessing he'll get it from Kakashi (and Minato will seal it). I'm guessing that simply having the chakra of all the Bijuu (assuming Naruto eventually gets One Tails and Eight Tails chakra) would not be enough; Naruto may need a partial body of the Ten Tails to become a Pseudo-Juubi Jin. Just as only parts of the Bijuu chakra were sufficient to trigger the Gedo Statue's transformation, perhaps only a part of the Gedo Statue will likewise be sufficient. That's, of course, assuming that the Gedo Statue operates in the same way as the chakra beasts, despite being the left-over shell and not itself a chakra-based life form. However, given the similarities between the Ten Tails' body and the Mokuton, I think there's a good chance that, given time and chakra, the statute can grow itself back.

Basically, I think the life force from the Gedo Statue will play a role in saving Naruto, and Kakashi's "failure" to prevent Madara from gaining the statue was not a one-shot deal, but rather of critical importance for this future development.

I still expect that, once Naruto has all of the Bijuu chakra, he will once again play Tug-of-War with Madara, this time winning and becoming a complete Juubi. However, this may only happen AFTER Madara has unleashed the Moon's Eye Plan (because it would be too anticlimactic if the plan never worked; somehow it must be launched AND defeated).

I'm guessing that Naruto and Sasuke will overcome the Dream World's control, defeat it from within, and Naruto will gain the Bijuu chakra while Sasuke eats the fruit of the Shinju, thereby granting each of them the equal/opposite "ultimate powers" of the Narutoverse (and allowing them to defeat Madara and also have a final showdown that exceeds the scale of the current battle).

This is all my fanfiction, of course. I definitely think that the Moon's Eye Plan AND the Sacred Fruit must come into play, though. Also, Sasuke will need to gain the Rinnegan, one way or another; he's supposed to surpass Madara, and that includes gaining the ultimate Doujutsu. He has Juugo Cells, Hashirama Chakra, and is in league with Orochimaru... Karin's Uzumaki chakra may come into play, too. Either way, he'll be saved by one or all of those factors, and probably gain a power-up. I think he's destined to gain some form of Senjutsu again, since borrowing chakra from Juugo is lame. His Sage Mode Susano'o will be back.

@Famous,

If we go on the theory that Kishimoto isn't or doesn't do anything randomly or just for sow, then:

a) Obito still being alive
    b) Kakashi using the left eye on Geddou Mazou (surprised it actually worked on the Geddou)
    c) Yin Kurama/Minato being present
    d) Bijuus giving Naruto Chakra
    e) Sakura a medical Ninja
    f) DNA sword
    g) Naruto's death r near death (requiring drastic action)
    h) Yang Kurama giving Gaara instructions

All these things seem to be leading somewhere.

DNA Sword Vanished I thought? Also, I see Naruto and Sasuke in the Afterlife world... and maybe Madara complete's his plans but during that time Naruto and Sasuke come back unaffected and defeat Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    DNA Sword Vanished I thought? Also, I see Naruto and Sasuke in the Afterlife world... and maybe Madara complete's his plans but during that time Naruto and Sasuke come back unaffected and defeat Madara?
    I don't know, did the sword actually vanish?

But even if Sasuke and Naruto could meet in the afterlife, that begs the question of what happens there, how they get back, and how whatever changes happen to them will be effected. What roles will the characters I mentioned play, if any?