• Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • Dissapointed again

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    That still doesn't explain how Sasuke will come back. I feel like both of them will meet the sage, and gain a gift from him... and come back alive, and pissed but determined. Also I wonder if the Spiral Zetsu will come towards Obito and save his life?
    The last time someone was on the verge of dying with EMS and Hashirama's power, instead of dying that person awoke as the second Rinnegan user... plus there is alway Orochimaru that can jump with Karin right there and heal Sasuke, or even Juugo who had already healed once Sasuke's chest injury...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh right, I also realized that Kakashi and Obito already hold the key to Naruto's survival. It was already confirmed that having the Jyuubi's shell allows one to survive even the Bijuu extraction. That is the key, because they already have a portion of the shell in the other dimension, the arm of GM that Kakashi sent there. All they need to do, is summon it and seal it within Naruto, this should not only allow him to survive, but perhaps even unite the chakra that he got from the other Bijuu and allow them to take a new form.
    That's a good theory, but I think naruto will die. What you say can happen later to power up naruto.
    I was thinking what if sasuke isn't sasuke but someone else? Like sai looking like sasuke, but the flashbacks and karin's ability don't fit quite well in that scenario.
    Also yamato is "INSIDE" spiral setsu controlled in some way.
    One more thing, looks like it was madara with setsus's help who wiped out the uzumaki clan.

Orochimaru may be sensing Yamato inside the Spiral Zetsu, after all, the two had met before when 4Tails Naruto fought Oro at the Bridge. It is also a fact that the poison immobilizinf Yamato was created by Orochimaru, and used by Kabuto.

So, I think the Two (Naruto and Sasuke), may still have an Other-Worldly or Psychic plane meeting with the SO6P, but IF Obito hangs around long enough, he could use his Rinnegan to return the two to life. Orochimaru could supply an Atidote for Yamato and free him for Spiral Zetsu's control.

One has to wonder why Sasuke did such a LAME attack on Madara. Why didn't he even bring out his Susanoo? One also wonders what Hashirama to Sasuke, and what purpose was Hashirama's Chakra to serve?

Dag-Nabbit, another Naruto Break????????????????????????????????

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Afterlife talk with the Sage is going to happen, and he's going to talk how Naruto and Sasuke gained the will of his Sons... I'm just ready for a flashback to the Sage's time period when he first sealed the Juubi. With the return of Spiral Zetsu.... I bet Yamato will return. I just wonder how each of them are going to come back alive? Sasuke will be saved by Orochimaru or Senju Chakra? Naruto will return with the other half of Kurama or the GM's Arm or both? Kishi is finally answering these questions... Last theory is Obito uses the Black Zetsu's Lifeforce to return Naruto and Sasuke, with the Rinnegan.

Yang Fox is responsible for current chakra cloaks

When Naruto and Sasuke revive, we are gonna have Replicas of the Elder son, and The Younger Son.

Madara will be in for the shock of his Resurected life, hah hah!

I think we all agree they are like the Sons of the Sage... but could the Sons together defeat the Sage? I still feel like Naruto can gain even more power, and be like the younger brother but with a tailed beast to help him?

Their powerups are coming, and there is a good chance the Sage will make an appearance of some kind soon. I'm more concerned on how they are meant to survive these fatal blows. I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto to kill them both, but of course, they would both return. I doubt Sakura will have any more influence on Naruto, and replacing an empty vessel with another half may not do much for his condition. Their may be more to Kurama's plan then simply telling Minato to surrender his half. Yes..I'm not so sure it will be too predictable, but it is still pretty likely. Sakura could sacrifice herself like Chiyo did, but It doesn't look like she has enough chakra to do that, unless she still has a portion stored behind her forehead. i doubt she'd be sparing it right now though.

Then there's Sasuke. I think Kishimoto made a point to show that everyone is out of chakra to show that none of them can help Naruto or Sasuke right now. If they both die, we all know they'll come back, but it may not be in the way we expect. I also sort've doubt Obtio can use rinne-tensei again, especially with chakra being virtually depleting all around the battlefield. Then again, it would redeem Obito in part. However, I don't think it's possible to pull it off back to back, especially when your chakra is virtually gone. Then agaaaaain, when Nagato used it, the reason it had such a strain was because a lot of his chakra was also gone, but he used it on a much grander scale. In this case, only Madara came back.

So, I'm not so convinced it will be as predictable as we're thinking, but either way, this is shaping up to be quite a climax.

There are some X-Factors on the stage.
    1) Obito (he knows all the Jutsus, he has Hashirama's cells, he has SO6P's DNA sword. He could sacrifice Black Zetsu's life force.
    2) Orochimaru, he knows a lot of forbidden jutsus, he Has a Zetsu's life left to use.
    3) Juugo, he worships Sasuke and has given part of his body to sustain Sasuke before

BTW Sakura's forhead Diamond is still active. She may be out of "Ready" chakra, but she is not out of ALL chakra. I suspect we'll get some flashback or Backstory when Naruto and Sasuke reach the other side.

@Purelogic, Madara may not be quite SO6P level, especially if he doesn't get the second Rinnegan.

That's true Paul, but lets face the facts that Both Sasuke and Naruto are like the sons, but that doesn't mean they're at there levels ether.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    That's true Paul, but lets face the facts that Both Sasuke and Naruto are like the sons, but that doesn't mean they're at there levels ether.
    I agree that at this time, both Naruto and Sasuke are like the sons, but much weaker in power.

What I am trying to say is that Both Naruto and Sasuke WILL have a power-up that will boost them to the level of the SO6P's sons. This powerup will happen after Naruto and Sasuke are revived from Death. It could be as a result of your own suggestion that they will meet the SO6P himself in an After-life scenario. This power-up will be in Sync with Orochimaru and Tobirama's observations that the two will eclipse both Madara and Hashirama.