3 37.50%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • Dissapointed again

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Naruto and Sasuke truly appear to be the reincarnations of the So6P's 2 sons.. Sasuke mirroring the elder son, Naruto the younger. I agree that they'll both have a shared encounter with the spirit of the Sage. they'll get a MAJOR powerup (some form of Rinnegan seems most likely in both cases at this point, though there could be more). then they'll proceed to rip madara a new one.
    come fight my brute here

Wow what a chapter, it explained and added quite a bit.

So, Hashirama's Sage Mode has red markings, Naruto's has yellow and Kabuto's had violet.

Spiral Zetsu, so he actually is a special Zetsu, or has he equipped the Hashirama clone into himself ? Yes that might be it, the Spiral Zetsu had will and spirit, while the Hashi-clone was soul-less. This would explain why he can use the statue just as good as Hashirama (even Madara himself didn't seem able to make it). Then what about the 5-nature manipulation ? Is Madara transferring some of his chakra or is there another explanation...

So, Orochimaru sensed something using his Sage Chakra ? He was pretty interested in that Spiral Zetsu. Also, just what is he planing ?

So, there are people able to use 5 elements to some extend, but still So6p (or Rinnegan users) should be the only one(s) capable of mastering the 5 elements to the point of utilizing S-rank jutsu of all elements.

So the life is forfeit, because it's a rule that So6p made ? So, looks like Obito will need to use his life and Black Zetsu's life to revive Sasuke and Naruto ? Or maybe they will use Kakashi's life, since he once gained an additional life thanks to Naruto, so perhaps it's time to return it.... also so far only the Jyubi's/Senju's/GM's skin/shell allows one to live after a Bijuu extractions, so far it's the only exception from the rule...

Hinata looked under Naruto's clothes, wasn't that echi :p ? So, Naruto had enough Uzumaki blood to survive the Bijuu reap out (for awhile), more than Garaa it seems, seeing as Garaa (even though has the trademark red hair) died instantly when Shukaku was reaped out.

Wait, if Sasuke and Naruto both have only half a live each, doesn't it mean that a Fusion would make them complete and alive ? You know just like how Goku fused with dead Vegeta and Vegito was alive ;p ? Obito still lives and has both powers, Rinnegan and MS and he knows IZANAGI, so it's should possible for him, right ?

Oh right, a BREAK next week !!! I wonder how many more breaks will there be before the end ?

Heh I think what I was saying in my brief statement was lost a bit so let me expand.

After rereading the chapter 2 thing stuck out to me :

- First Tsunade mention who is controlling the Mokutan jutsu which is odd when you consider the fact the spiral guy is right there yet shes asking....

- Second Orochimaru noticing something about Spiral Zetsu...

Spiral Zetsu was made specially to help Obito and work as type of living power suit. In essence hes similar to Black Zetsu who takes over a host like parasite from within where as Spiral Zetsu controls from the outside.

The only living human (excluding the revived Madara) who can use Mokutan at any significant level is Yamato! We know he was captured by Kabuto and was in the HQ base next to the Hashirama clone.

It makes sense that the Zetsu would have told Madara about this man who can use Mokutan since they have been in telepathic communication with Madara since his battle with the 5 Kages if not before.

The very fact it is Spiral Zetsu who works as living body armor shows and and all of sudden mokutan jutsu start shooting up are happening. It can only lead to one obvious conclusion. Spiral Zetsu is controlling Yamato and is some how synchronized with him and is using their combined powers which would be greater than their individual talents.

This is what Orochimaru noticed ...and what Tsunade was referring too as they know no Zetsu they have encountered had this kind of ability that even the 5 Kage are having trouble keeping up with. If the Zetsu had that kind of power wouldnt he have used it by now.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Heh I think what I was saying in my brief statement was lost a bit so let me expand.

After rereading the chapter 2 thing stuck out to me :

- First Tsunade mention who is controlling the Mokutan jutsu which is odd when you consider the fact the spiral guy is right there yet shes asking....

- Second Orochimaru noticing something about Spiral Zetsu...

Spiral Zetsu was made specially to help Obito and work as type of living power suit. In essence hes similar to Black Zetsu who takes over a host like parasite from within where as Spiral Zetsu controls from the outside.

The only living human (excluding the revived Madara) who can use Mokutan at any significant level is Yamato! We know he was captured by Kabuto and was in the HQ base next to the Hashirama clone.

It makes sense that the Zetsu would have told Madara about this man who can use Mokutan since they have been in telepathic communication with Madara since his battle with the 5 Kages if not before.

The very fact it is Spiral Zetsu who works as living body armor shows and and all of sudden mokutan jutsu start shooting up are happening. It can only lead to one obvious conclusion. Spiral Zetsu is controlling Yamato and is some how synchronized with him and is using their combined powers which would be greater than their individual talents.

This is what Orochimaru noticed ...and what Tsunade was referring too as they know no Zetsu they have encountered had this kind of ability that even the 5 Kage are having trouble keeping up with. If the Zetsu had that kind of power wouldnt he have used it by now.
    Great deductions, I think this must be spot-on. What a clever way to bring Yamato back after "forgetting" about him for so long.

Kishi really covered a lot of ground this chapter... He gave us some Sarutobi spotlight, showed us what the other Kages were doing, addressed the Yamato issue, and kept up real tension throughout.

There are sooooo many possibilities here.

A way to bring Yamato back,
    A way to Give Hashirama a new body.. (the Clone)
    A way for Naruto and Sasuke to meet the SO6P, or even his Mental Energy
    A way for Naruto to Awaken Latent Uzumaki/Senju power
    A way for Naruto to activate the Juubi v2.0 inside him (Yang Kurama as the Catalyst?)

What Kishimoto has done here is that in One Single Bold stroke of the pen, he has opened up possibilities that were never even thought of previously. I think that this is why he said he'd take some time off to think of a way to plot OP Madara's defeat.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, I'm glad that we got an explanation about what the 3rd Hokage and others are doing, although, having it be Spiral-Zetsu keeping them occupied seems really out of nowhere. I'm surprised that Sasuke was dropped that easily though, I would have thought that he'd have a backup plan or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Well, I'm glad that we got an explanation about what the 3rd Hokage and others are doing, although, having it be Spiral-Zetsu keeping them occupied seems really out of nowhere. I'm surprised that Sasuke was dropped that easily though, I would have thought that he'd have a backup plan or something.
    I was certainly surprised that the "how the battle is going on there ?" (from the previous chapter) was referring to Spiral Zetsu kicking the Kages and alliance's ass. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps a Zetsu with Rinnegan wouldn't be able to revive Madara himself ?

Normally Sasuke would probably use Amaterasu, Susanoo, Genjutsu (as long as his eyes work he should be able to do it), or channel Chidori right through Madara's head or the sword (Chidori Nagashi at least), but seeing as Amaterasu didn't work (or any other jutsu ?), maybe he though that only Hashirama's jutsu would work ? Or maybe he was swayed by Hashirama's talk and chose to end this "peacefully"... it was certainly disappointing, since he lost without even fighting back... not to mention that after the last confrontation with the eye-less Madara, he should know that he is able to sense people through NE... also, after witnessing that Obito by using Rinnegan was able to float through the sky utilizing gravitational power, he should be able to guess that Madara with a Rinnegan should also be able to do such... isn't Sharingan meant to see through tricks like those in the first place ?

Let me ask a question... that Hashirama clone in the tree.... is that a different tree or is the Juubi's shell I can't tell/remember/confused. Spiral Zetsu is like a exoskeleton that strengths people inside but can they take over what's inside like I know people are saying Yamato... where he can't control the armor, but is just a fuel source? Let's not forget they're like plants... and could of made a long root back to the tree to supply it with power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Let me ask a question... that Hashirama clone in the tree.... is that a different tree or is the Juubi's shell I can't tell/remember/confused. Spiral Zetsu is like a exoskeleton that strengths people inside but can they take over what's inside like I know people are saying Yamato... where he can't control the armor, but is just a fuel source? Let's not forget they're like plants... and could of made a long root back to the tree to supply it with power.
    That flower is not part of Jyubi/Shinju/GM (surprisingly somehow the Shunju is also no longer part of GM which seriously doesn't make any sense at all !!! Unless that gigantic tree, is still not the full Shinju and only a portion of it that was halved into the current Shinju and GM, in similar fashion as Kyubi was split apart perhaps ?).

That flower in Madara's base is actually a Zetsu-Hashirama factory, to which the GM can be linked to as if one were connecting a generator to a production line. The Hashirama clone (and Yamato) in it acts as a program that sets the standard that the product is meant to imitate.

Normally none of the Zetsu have shown to be even close of displaying a power of such a magnitude, so far only Hashirama could unleashed something similar (or at least Madara never showed that he is also to create a statue like that). That is why it's reasonable that many people predict that the Spiral Zetsu has something in him that gives him immense power, either Yamato, or the actual Hashirama clone (which probably would give more power to the Spiral Zetsu than Yamato who is a failed copy).

Of course if we were to take into consideration Tsunade's words and the many Byakugan users that are on the battlefield along with other sensor type ninjas, it's impossible for them to not notice that there is something in Spiral Zetsu. What's more, Tsunade even states that they don't know who controls the statue, which would suggest that it's not the Spiral Zetsu, neither the thing in him, but perhaps something inside the Statue itself. Yes, it's possible that the Flower that had Hashirama-clone and Yamato in them, had simply changed shape and instead of a flower, it had become the Statue (remember the Shinju itself was also capable of changing it's form from flower -> beast -> statue).

Also, the chakra the Zetsus were stealing would have to be collected in a single place, so the Flower under Madara's base is the most likely spot in which they could store it. Then utilizing the Flower as shell, Hashirama-clone and Yamato as the source of the jutsu (the one performing it) and the stolen chakra as source of power... well it would explain quite a bit regarding the Statue's capability, while the Spiral Zetsu acting as distraction (since then they would target him instead of what is inside).

Oh right, I also realized that Kakashi and Obito already hold the key to Naruto's survival. It was already confirmed that having the Jyuubi's shell allows one to survive even the Bijuu extraction. That is the key, because they already have a portion of the shell in the other dimension, the arm of GM that Kakashi sent there. All they need to do, is summon it and seal it within Naruto, this should not only allow him to survive, but perhaps even unite the chakra that he got from the other Bijuu and allow them to take a new form.
    Last edited by Zero; 01-22-2014 at 08:33 PM.

That still doesn't explain how Sasuke will come back. I feel like both of them will meet the sage, and gain a gift from him... and come back alive, and pissed but determined. Also I wonder if the Spiral Zetsu will come towards Obito and save his life?