Naruto Shippuuden Episode 346 - World of Dreams

http://www.goodanime.net/naruto-shippuden-episode-346

Ya, ya.. I know.. I'm slacking off again.. Sorry
    come fight my brute here

Hate to say this but even though I keep downloading and archiving the series, I find myself losing interest in the anime. It could be the stooooooopid fillers, or the dark/cull/pastelish color schemes, I just feel the animators and such have not done the story justice. Show too many fillers, and risk losing the audience.

Not trying to be bad here, most people know I'm a very loyal Naruto fan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

unfortunately, with them trying to keep enough distance between the anime and the manga.. we get stuck with horrible fillers.

its almost like they think because the manga just seems to keep going and going that they can slack off on the animation..

Can you imagine if some of the sub standard animation we've dealt with as Naruto fans ever happened to a series like DBZ? I can easily see death threats and real violence
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    unfortunately, with them trying to keep enough distance between the anime and the manga.. we get stuck with horrible fillers.

its almost like they think because the manga just seems to keep going and going that they can slack off on the animation..

Can you imagine if some of the sub standard animation we've dealt with as Naruto fans ever happened to a series like DBZ? I can easily see death threats and real violence
    DBZ is an awesome example. This was a series thatgained worldwide prominence based on not just the Manga, but also the anime. I can't imagine that DBZ would have done so well and be as loved and appreciated after all this time, if the animators had $h!tt@D all over it like has happened to Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I agree, the animations lately have been kinda dull.... the Pein fight was awesome, but I felt they went way to cartoony.... Although I heard of a Kakashi ANBU Filler Arc... I'm kinda excited, and hope they don't ruin it, and make it more... intense and dark.

considering that Shippuuden is back on Toonami (where it belongs and never should have left in the first place), that intense/dark look your after for the ANBU Kakashi arc might actually happen.

Part of me is thinking Viz might have been pushing SP to keep the anime more 'US market friendly', but the whole DisneyXD experiment failed horribly once the anime started getting into the 'darker' stuff (Asuma's death they managed OK, but I think they stopped airing shortly after the F:RS episode. as we all know Pervy-sage's death would have been way to 'gruesome' for the House of Mouse)
    come fight my brute here