http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/735

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

awesome how Sabo still uses a pipe to fight with

twitter.com/jedijuck

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    That bubbled nose again. Just saying.

One Piece

Funny how Sabo forgot Bartolemo's name. I can't wait to see who face's Zoro and Luffy first. Want to see Zoro take out Fujitoro.

Hmm.... After reading the new translation I notice a few interesting Devil fruit names. First, the Water Water fruit was probably one of the fruits most people thought would be broken, but its actually a lot different then I thought it would be. As for the other, the Ton Ton fruit, it seems a lot like Miss Valentine's Kilo Kilo fruit. For all we know it could be the same fruit and Miss Valentine is dead. I did wonder why they didn't show Baroque works in the two years later thing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hmm.... After reading the new translation I notice a few interesting Devil fruit names. First, the Water Water fruit was probably one of the fruits most people thought would be broken, but its actually a lot different then I thought it would be. As for the other, the Ton Ton fruit, it seems a lot like Miss Valentine's Kilo Kilo fruit. For all we know it could be the same fruit and Miss Valentine is dead. I did wonder why they didn't show Baroque works in the two years later thing.
    Doubt it Doffy seems to have assembled his crew years before the downfall of baroque works

As for the chapter I'm interested that Fujitora has the intention of ending the shichibukai. It's obviously a sought after position, ripe for abuse. I have no doubt if doflamingo is defeated he'll expelled from the shichibukai for real as supplying devil fruits en mass to a yonko goes completely against what WG is trying to achieve. Somehow I doubt Bakainu will go along with disbanding the whole lot of them. That would work in the favour of the yonko if WG was to give up a significant part of its attack power, unless they could replace them with super powerful pacifistas. Besides which the navy will need every thing they have up their sleeve if they hope to prevent Luffy or teach from getting their hands on one piece.