1 12.50%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • I waited 3 weeks for this?

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think sasuke received the kage bunshin no jutsu. That would allow him to just poof in a moment when the next chapter starts.

I'd like to say I guessed corerctly that Hashirama could freelly give his Power to Sasuke, but we don't know yet what exactly he gave. It may not be something that would result in a Rinnegan.

Here then is an alternate Idea.

1) What Hashirama gave is at least Senjut, but the aim may not be the Rinnegan, it may instead be the Spiral Sharingan of the Elder Brother.
    2) Naruto will Recieve the Yang Kyuubi, plus 8Tails and 1Tal chakra, and the End result will be The Life Fore Equivalent of the Younger Brother.
    4) The Direction of the Manga might be that A new Younger Brother, United with a New Older Brother, Will fight the New (pretender) Sage= Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Let's take a second and analyze the situation for just a moment. Hashirama and Tobirama are down, and from all appearances, completely out of the fight. Naruto is down, and appears to be dying, while Gaara appears to be withdrawing from the fight, taking Naruto to relative safety. The 3rd Hokage is no where to be seen. The 4th Hokage is missing an arm, but still has his half of the Kyuubi. Killerbee also appears to be down, having the 8-tails yanked out of him, although a tentacle was cut off so there is some possibility there. I also noticed no one was worrying about Killerbee and trying to take him to safety.

The tree is still there, paused in it's blooming process since the Juubi lost the various tailed-beasts chakra, which was just restored almost completely by Madara (the Kyuubi itself isn't complete, which means that the Juubi isn't entirely complete).

Sasuke appeared to try and make a move on Madara, but was blocked and held in the air by some force of Madara, and was subsequently stabbed with his own sword. Sasuke was given some technique by Hashirama to stop Madara, with possible intent of using Talk-no-jutsu on Madara.

I don't think that this will lead to Sasuke getting the Rinnegan, and even if he did, it's not like Sasuke would have any idea what to do with it. Heck Sasuke can't even draw on Sage Energy by himself. What I think is that Hashirama did something to Sasuke that will interact with the Hashirama cells in Madara's body to paralyze him. As for Naruto, it's hard to say how he'll survive. Everyone we've seen that had their tailed-beast extracted from them has died. The only person who seemed to survive a while was Kushina, and at the time, she seemed to imply that even if she took the 9-tails back into her she would still die. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html Even if Naruto somehow survives, he still doesn't have the chakra from either the 1-tail or the 8-tails.

I wonder what impact this will have on the Shinobi army, though. Naruto was the heart of the army, the one motivating them. Even if Naruto survives, until he reappears, this is just going to gut them.

@Temperjoke, Assuming Yin Kurama did not leave a residue of Chakra inside Naruto, then there must be something about what Yin Kurama told Gaara that is the key to saving Naruto's life. Another thing that's easy to forget is the Naruto Willingly Opened the Sealing Gate for Kurama, such that Kurama was free at least, to take over Naruto's body, had he wanted to (he actually said this..practically). This difference in the sealing state of Naruto (where he willingly allowed Kurama out of the seal, could provide enough breathing room of life for Naruto, such that Kurama's plan would have time to work.

I would guess that Kurama left a smidge of his Yin Chakra inside Naruto. If this smidge is Joined by the Yang Chakra, Naruto would not have to die from the experience.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

MANGASTREAM VERSION

So much... cryptic... talking... in this chapter, urgghhh.

First, Kyubi says that "it's in..." Gaara's "...hands".

Then Madara confirms that Zetsus are indeed failed products, which means that the Hashirama clone was indeed made for a purpose.

How the fight is going over "there" ? Replied with: under control, the "insides" are surprisingly good!... what ? Are they referencing the Yamato-Hashirama-Tree to which Zetsus would have been able to enter and see, or are they referencing the Black Zetsu taking over Obito and his Rinnegan, or something completely different ?

So Tobirama learned a thing from Minato.

Garaa will definitely not let Naruto die...

Madara again confirms that both Tobirama and Hashirama can't use their full power (hard to say if it's the same for the rest).

Madara's nurturing a new eye... though he doesn't know if it will stay with him... Sasuke's, some hyper Byakugan, something else ?

So Hashirama gave Sasuke a certain jutsu that will only work thanks to Madara having Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra in him, along with enough chakra to perform it as well.

Sasuke reminds of Izuna...

Are you serious Hashi ? After all that time you expect that someone can stop Madara without using force ? It's worth a try, I guess ?

Looks like indifference to Kakashi, Sasuke is bad at handling Jedi-erm Gravitational techniques.

"Be it a friend, brother or... even my child..." and Tobirama being against it... so, was Sasuke confirmed to being Madara's descendant ?

Also, Madara's last line, did he just imply that he tasked his descendants, or simply future generations, with correcting this world in a certain amount of time, otherwise he would invoke the MEP plan (just like now) ?

One Piece

Madara's a beast! HOw much you want to bet that Sasuke is a clone. Kishi just trolliiiiiiiiiiing!

Shouldn't Madara's Sage Mode be over by now? There's more to sage mode then what Naruto's fully develop.... I feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Shouldn't Madara's Sage Mode be over by now? There's more to sage mode then what Naruto's fully develop.... I feel like.
    I think that calling it a CS would be more appropriate, since it's a Senjutsu power based on someone's else Senjutsu Chakra. The only difference is that Madara took all of it, instead of a small portion, as well there is no auto-energy-gathering system (then again Hashirama's SM wasn't yet explained so it might have that naturally). Calling it the Cursed Face (CF) might be closest to what he has :p.

When will it be Yamato's time to shine?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yamato....He's still stuck in the tree... let's just say he's dead or something... because everyone in the alliance has forgotten him. Madara's CF is OP.... and Sage mode enhances you that much.... then my theory is Naruto Sage mode isn't 100% perfect yet... he has time to improve it.