• Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • I waited 3 weeks for this?

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 661 Discussion/ 662 Predictions

The chapter is now out. Soooo called it. Naruto IS BACK!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/661

http://readms.com/r/naruto/661/2211/1

If this thread is flawed or something, feel free to remove it.
    Last edited by janfeae; 01-15-2014 at 08:41 AM.

So we finally figured out how Sasuke will awaken a Rinnegan or The Eldest Son's Eyes. Wonder what Gaara is up to. Sasuke's Death... maybe before he dies he'll awaken the eyes for Naruto and bam.

I can't possibly see how Sasuke will awaken the rinnegan from just Hashirama chakra. Or did he give him something else?
    Also, if Naruto is supposed to end in 2014, I don't see any reason Sasuke and Naruto should have a fight.

I mean, it's been foreshadowed for a long time. But that's what others call fate. Naruto is about making your own fate. And there are really no hard feelings between Naruto and Sasuke right now. Also, IF they do fight, I don't want THAT to be the last battle.. It's looking like it'll be Sasuke and Naruto vs Madara for this last battle. Sasuke will probably awaken the rinnegan somehow, and together, they'll be the so6p.

I know people will disagree with me, but I think kishi is making Madara waaaaaay too powerful without explanation. It's inconceivable to think that he still has a very high chakra supply after sealing all nine bonus simultaneously at once. I mean, now that he is mortal he should have a limited chakra supply right? Also where did Naruto's ability to tug chakra back to him go? Like when he first tried to control kurama? How can one human win a tug of war with all nine bijuu all by himself?

I just don't buy it. Plus, I'm not sure where the series is heading Right now in terms of an ending?

So let me get this right..... is bee dead also? Or did he escape again and the 8 tails made it look like they were captured again?

This was a great chapter but once again it raises some very major questions. To have Madara take out Naruto, Tobirama and Sasuke all in one chapter solidifies just how powerful he has become and he still doesn't even have both Rinnegan eyes. Madara is dropping Kage levels by the minute, even without the tailed beasts, its hard to see how anyone could stop him if he were to become the bijuu host.

I am a bit confused about what Madara had to say about nurturing a new eye but not knowing if it will stick with him. Was he talking about evolving his own Rinnegan even further or was he talking about Sasuke's eye? A number of the things Madara said during this chapter seemed very cryptic. What he said about Hashirama and Tobirama not being able to bring out their true strength and also about giving Sasuke time to do something. By the way he speaks it seems like he was hoping that Sasuke would do something. Perhaps he intends for Sasuke to evolve his eyes further?

Another thing that left me confused is what happened to Killerbee? We saw Naruto get caught by Gaara but Bee is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps his body was in the tentacle that got cut off, but even if that is the case, I don't see how he could survive the extraction, Naruto looks like he is in bad shape even with his Uzumaki blood.

I am wondering what Madara intends to do with Sasuke. I highly doubt that he will just kill him, at least not before taking his eyes. If he really wanted Sasuke dead he could have done it earlier. The way Madara has dealt with Sasuke seems strange, I have a feeling he has plans to use Sasuke somehow. Regardless, I am surprised that Orochimaru hasn't done anything yet, I would think that he would guard Sasuke more carefully considering Sasuke seems to be instrumental to his plans.

Lots of interesting things are happening but I really hope we start getting some major answers.

Cool chapter so Hashirama gave Sasuke a special power..I bet he also has Hashirama's healing ability.

- I think Gaara is going to take Naruto to Minato to transfer the Kyuubi in him to Naruto.

- the 2nd was awesome but i guess it was too much to expect him to win solo.

- omfg where the hell is the 3rd is he going to do nothing this entire war.

- Madara claimed to be nurturing a new eye...is that Sasuke?

- Why didn't Sasuke just use Susanoo....unless it just a wood clone.(Hashirama powah!)

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I know people will disagree with me, but I think kishi is making Madara waaaaaay too powerful without explanation. It's inconceivable to think that he still has a very high chakra supply after sealing all nine bonus simultaneously at once. I mean, now that he is mortal he should have a limited chakra supply right? Also where did Naruto's ability to tug chakra back to him go? Like when he first tried to control kurama? How can one human win a tug of war with all nine bijuu all by himself?

I just don't buy it. Plus, I'm not sure where the series is heading Right now in terms of an ending?
    Kishi himself admitted he did make Madara a bit over powered but it's not off story wise lets go over the lists.

Madara has:

- Enhanced Hashirama cells in Hashirama face which gives him access to all Mokutan jutsu

- Sage mode boosts his already incredible powers higher and raises his sensor ability

- Rinnengan nuff said

Even in the past Madara had large chakra levels as he was able to battle Hashirama for almost an entire day when their 2 clans were at war. Madara chakra levels have been enhanced with Hashirama face plus sage mode power up so of course his Rinnegan is also powered up by Sage mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    So let me get this right..... is bee dead also? Or did he escape again and the 8 tails made it look like they were captured again?
    I noticed in the previous chapter he cut his tail off maybe Bee managed to retain a small portion of the 8 tails in side him enough to keep him alive.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm glad you guys are starting to realize just how strong Madara is right now, and that a slightly improved sharingan will do virtually nothing to stop Madara's advances. He hasn't even gotten started yet. But like I predicted, Sasuke now has the key to greater power: So lets see what becomes of that. (Also given the legendary shinobi Madara and Hashirama were, I believe his current power level is believable. He's essentially both of them combined with a rinnegan, and nine bijuu, just like the sage himself.) If you can't accept that, Kishimoto humorously stated that he made Madara too strong and that he's having trouble finding a way to bring him down, late last year at Naruto Jump Fiesta 2014

This is the part where Naruto is taken away form the battlefield to recover, and then comes back battle ready. Sasuke may be on the verge of death, and that may trigger something very interesting. I am also curious about Madara's words in this chapter. In regards to the eye he's nurturing, did he mean the eye the Juubi's final form has? Or can you implant another eye on top of the ones he has?

In the previous forum, I thought of several questions to keep the forum alive for the extended wait, but because things finally got moving, there was no need to ask them all. But I will ask one now.

It has to deal with the implementation of a sharingan eye, on top of a another sharingan eye. Essentially, somehow they take an entire eyeball, and fuse it into another eyeball. If they can do that, why stop at just 2 eyes? What's to stop them from adding more on top of the ones they have? If I remember correctly, he had an entire sharingan library, that is currently just sitting there. I can't fathom that Sasuke's eyes would ever be stolen ( I mean, he'd be set back all the way to the beginning of part 2. That's how big a crutch his sharingan is. But it would make him severely weak like Naruto is.). However, Sasuke was of vital importance to Obito. And yet even now, we don't really know why he was such a crucial part of his plan. Which was basically Madara's plan.

What if in fact, he was not so important to Obito, but to Madara himself? The only hole I see in that was his complete disinterest in Sasuke until very recently.

But anyway, great chapter, and I predicted a lot of what happened, as did several others.

PS: When he's reciting Hashiramas words...That tiny pause on the last page before he says, "Or even my child"...It's incredibly silly, and I do mean incredibly, but I wonder if it means anything...
    Last edited by janfeae; 01-15-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Tobirama got smashed like a bitch, pinned down just like Harishma. Harishma obviously passed on a jutsu capable of cockblocking Madara, which is why Sasuke allowed himself to get within close range as it probably requires such. He knew he'd get skewered and obviously expected it.

The thing to draw from this is that Madara is the ultimate G. There is no villain to follow this man. Pure ruthless aggression in pursuit of his goals and he brooks no nonsense and shows no mercy. I love it.

I want to know what NEW eye he's cooking up. So many possibilities.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Well that is Sasukes Rinnegan sorted. Uchiha, EMS, Harshirama's Chakra and closeness to death = Rinnegan. I guess Madara will get his further power ups while Sasuke awakens it and Naruto gets his powerup. So just when it seems Madara will succeed the boys will arrive and bring the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.