1 12.50%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • I waited 3 weeks for this?

3 37.50%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Madara will likely be at full power with the Juubi.... which tailed beast does he need?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Janfeae,

Sasuke will survive due to Hashirama's Chakra and whatever else Hshirama Shared with him.

For sure good sir lol If it is Kishimoto's will for Sasuke to die before story's end, it certainly won't be in this moment. It would be far too anti-climactic. Sasuke still has much purpose left to serve before the story is through. Kishimoto stating how he would elaborate further on Sasuk'e reasons for playing the hokage card confirms he will at least survive until we understand the meaning of his outburst. I do wonder if Hashirama's Senju chakra will have any interesting, postponed after effects after Sasuke attempts the plan. It's a potential set up for an increase in ocular powers, but definitely not for a while.

See that's something I don't quite understand I thought humans can transfer chakra between each other,but it takes time to mold it for a user to use it? Senju Chakra, not DNA guys. Sasuke at most might awaken the elder son's eyes. I expect, Gaara might plead with Obito or Minato to save Naruto. "If I remember right" even though Kurama was exacted... from Kushina... she said she could reseal it, but she still would of died with Kurama. If that's the case if Minato reseals the other half into Naruto...
    1. How is that going to give him a power up.
    2. How will that make him alive.
    3. Obito must bring Naruto back to life as his final good deed.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 01-16-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    See that's something I don't quite understand "PLOT HOLE" I thought humans can't transfer chakra between each other, what makes him so special that he can? Senju Chakra, not DNA guys. Sasuke at most might awaken the elder son's eyes. I expect, Gaara might plead with Obito or Minato to save Naruto. "If I remember right" even though Kurama was exacted... from Kushina... she said she could reseal it, but she still would of died with Kurama. If that's the case if Minato reseals the other half into Naruto...
    1. How is that going to give him a power up.
    2. How will that make him alive.
    3. Obito must bring Naruto back to life as his final good deed.

What do you mean exactly? There have been multiple instances of chakra transfers, and straight up chakra theft lol Many ninja's have taken on the chakra of another. In fact, the entire Ninja Alliance has Naruto and Kurama's chakra right now. Which he transferred to every one of them.

And yes, it's not his human DNA, but his special chakra should potentially lead to some interesting. Unique chakra maintains it's unique properties, even when transferred. That's how Madara has Senjutsu, how Sasuke had Senjutsu, why every ninja has Bijuu chakra, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    What do you mean exactly? There have been multiple instances of chakra transfers, and straight up chakra theft lol Many ninja's have taken on the chakra of another. In fact, the entire Ninja Alliance has Naruto and Kurama's chakra right now. Which he transferred to every one of them.

And yes, it's not his human DNA, but his special chakra should potentially lead to some interesting. Unique chakra maintains it's unique properties, even when transferred. That's how Madara has Senjutsu, how Sasuke had Senjutsu, why every ninja has Bijuu chakra, and so forth.
    I edited it, I read what Kurama said months ago wrong about Chakra transfer. I thought only tailed beast could do it.... Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu... Harashima state he ran out, and only had regular chakra left.... Sasuke has maybe advance regeneration now..?... I expect his power-up might be new eyes not the Rinnegan but the Eldest Son's Eyes.... I'mma call it now. The eldest sons eyes are a mystery... I hope Madara explains it... and maybe that's what he needs to complete his plans... Also Sasuke motives to become Hokage are still somewhat unclear... Also any thoughts about Naruto?
    Spoiler!

Maybe Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan, but it only stays until he uses up all of Hashirama's Chakra. I can see that being the most likely.

If that happens then it will open up an interesting sub plot: If Naruto becomes the Jinchiriki of the Jyuubi for the foreseeable future and Sasuke looses his Rinnegan (due to using up the chakra), then i bet when he and Naruto fight Sasuke will seek out Oro to gain some of Hashirama's chakra so to awaken the Rinnegan again in the hope of beating Naruto. Now that would be kind of cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Yes, Very very Highly Theoretical..and Just as improbable. Obito is very weak, and near death right now, he won't have enough chakra to summon much.

Speaking of Obito, I am fairly certain that He has a Final duty to perform, and Since Gaara is headed to where Minato, Kakashi, and Obito are, I reckon that Obito might be able to add something valuable to the situation. Maybe he might restore Minato's right arm? I am starting to lose faith in Obito using the SO6P's DNA Sword, but who knows.
    I really don't see how he could use the Sword at this point, he doesn't have the Bijuu or the Demon Statue anymore. I suspect that Obito definitely has some major part left to play but I don't think it will have anything to do with the Sage's powers or fixing Minato. I think it is more likely that Obito will give both Naruto and Kakashi some of his cells to help them. Giving his cells to Naruto will help him heal and bring him one step closer to obtaining the body of the Younger Son. Giving Kakashi his cells will give Kakashi increased chakra and allow him to use Kamui far more efficiently as well as teleport and phase his body like Obito could.

I also wonder about the "Other Place" that Madara was asking the Zetsu about, is it Inside the Shinju, Inside the Cave, at Obito's location, or is ity somewhere entirely new?
    Yeah, Zetsu's actions in this chapter seemed quite confusing, even Madara telling him to go heal people seemed quite odd. I suspect Madara was talking about the cave since that seems like the site of most of his experiments, I think he intends to bring the Statue back there before attempting to resurrect the Juubi again. I think there is more that he wants to do before resurrecting it. From the way he talked, he seemed to be acting like Obito was doing things wrong. I don't think the plan is quite complete yet.

Hope Kakashi has the presence of mind to warp Obito away and saboutage Madara a little bit. Even if MADAra is already OP.
    The only thing is, could that be countered by Black Zetsu if he can control Obito's body and use Obito's Mangekyou? What would there be to stop Black Zetsu from simply warping himself back?

Hope the Hashirama Clone in the Lair has some purpose other than just being a more complete prototype for Zetsu manufacture.
    I agree completely, it seems way too significant not to have more to it. The giant Lotus even seems to look similar to the God Tree (at least in its current form with the flower). Madara said that things aren't going the way he originally planned, so I am curious about what he really intended to do. There are still a lot of things about his plans that haven't been accounted for. The Uchiha Massacre in particular hasn't been explained. We know why Danzou and the Konoha Elder's wanted to destroy the Uchiha but we still don't know why Obito wanted to do it. Obito had no apparent motive for killing off the Uchiha, so I assume it was part of Madara's plan but once again I have to wonder why? Madara just wanting revenge doesn't make any sense because he got Obito to manipulate the Uchiha massacre without him. It doesn't add up.

Another thing that hasn't been explained is the massive collection of Sharingan's in Madara's lair. I assume that almost all of those eyes came from the Massacre because Madara himself only had one Sharingan when Obito met him. Madara must have told Obito to gather those Sharingan's for a purpose, it doesn't make sense for him to have just kept them all for nothing if he just intended to use the Moon's Eye Plan without them. Perhaps those eyes have something to do with what Madara said about nurturing a new eye. Perhaps he was studying those eyes to learn things about their differences. We have already seen that the Mangekyous are different, Kakashi's is clearly different from Sasuke's and Madara mentioned that Sasuke's Eye said something about his abilities. Different eyes must have different powers or at least different properties. Even with Madara being as strong and possessing the Rinnegan there still seem to be many powers that he doesn't possess. For example Kamui and Kotoamatsukami, are both etremely useful abilities that Madara has shown no evidence of possessing.

Well before everything happen the Juubi.... wasn't even evil... what if it felt betrayed by humans who it'd helped and turned them into Animals?
    I wouldn't be surprised if something like that turned out to be the case. The Animal Sages are a big mystery that I definitely feel they need to be explored more. They know way too much not to be an important part of the puzzle. For example, Katsuyu seemed to know about the God tree when the Kages were approaching it. Its also interesting that the Toad Elder was the one who predicted that Jiraiya would find a hero who would unite the world. On top of that Kabuto after obtaining Sage mode said he was the closest thing living to the Sage of Six Paths even though he knew about Obito having Senju blood, Uchiha blood, and the Rinnegan, at that time. Kabuto must have learned something important from the Snake Sage and that is probably something that Orochimaru knows as well (since he could apparently see everything through Kabuto).

Another interesting point is that there were many stone Statues were Naruto trained at Myoboku Mountain where Naruto trained to become a sage. So clearly there have been many people who have tried to learn Sage mode and it was probably a common practice at one point.

We know that there are multiple types of Sage mode, Naruto, Kabuto, and Hashirama all seem to have Sage modes that are distinct. That means that there could be many more types of Sage mode for other animals.

It is also interesting to note that Nagato was able to Summon many animals with his Rinnegan. I am curious to know if he actually had to make contracts with those animals or if those creatures are just bound to the Rinnegan itself (which is what I suspect). Even if that is the case though, I wonder if the Sage bound those creatures to the Rinnegan long ago just as the Juubi's body is also bound to the Rinnegan.

We have yet to see where Sasuke got his Hawk Summon. One thing I found somewhat funny in this chapter is that Sasuke's Hawk clearly has a Rinnegan looking eye. Kind of a weird choice for Kishimoto to make. If the Hawks are like the Toads, Snakes, and Toads, perhaps they also have a secret hiding place and perhaps they also have an Elder and a version of Sage mode.

There is still so much that we don't know about the Summoned Creatures, I really hope we learn more soon and get a good explanation for how they are connected to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Maybe Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan, but it only stays until he uses up all of Hashirama's Chakra. I can see that being the most likely.
    Personally, I doubt that Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan right away. Remember he still doesn't have Hashirama's cells he only has Hashirama's chakra. I think that just before he dies he will use the Jutsu Hashirama gave him to paralyze Madara. Then I suspect that Orochimaru and the rest of team hawk will show up. I think that Orochimaru will use Karin's blood to heal Sasuke and also give him some of the cells of his own body (which is now a Zetsu clone). They will then take Sasuke away to recover and around that time he will activate the Rinnegan or the Eyes of the Elder Son.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    If that happens then it will open up an interesting sub plot: If Naruto becomes the Jinchiriki of the Jyuubi for the foreseeable future and Sasuke looses his Rinnegan (due to using up the chakra), then i bet when he and Naruto fight Sasuke will seek out Oro to gain some of Hashirama's chakra so to awaken the Rinnegan again in the hope of beating Naruto. Now that would be kind of cool.
    I think that while Sasuke is healing and awakening new eyes, Naruto will be brought to where Obito and Minato are. Obito will use his last bit of strength to give Naruto some of his Senju cells, which will strengthen his body. Then Minato will seal the other Half of the Kyuubi within him. Naruto will then awaken with a body much closer to the Younger Son.

That will then give Sasuke the power of the Elder Son and Naruto the power of the Younger Son.

I edited it, I read what Kurama said months ago wrong about Chakra transfer. I thought only tailed beast could do it.... Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu... Harashima state he ran out, and only had regular chakra left.... Sasuke has maybe advance regeneration now..?... I expect his power-up might be new eyes not the Rinnegan but the Eldest Son's Eyes.... I'mma call it now. The eldest sons eyes are a mystery... I hope Madara explains it... and maybe that's what he needs to complete his plans... Also Sasuke motives to become Hokage are still somewhat unclear... Also any thoughts about Naruto?
    Spoiler!
    I said when Sasuke had it. When Juugo transferred his chakra to Sasuke: an instance of a unique chakra being transferred, and maintaining its characteristics. As for his next powerup, it's not coming here, but I hope you agree that it needs to be significant. I believe he'll get the rinnegan eventually, but not right now: More time is needed for something like that to surface. As for our favorite Uzumaki, big things are about to happen for him. People theorize that he's being taken to Sakura or Tsunade or something, but I believe he's going away from the battlefield to undergo the plan Kurama left Gaara, which I believe is more than just keeping Naruto alive.

Concerning the Elder Son's eyes, I think that may have been a unique sharingan. However, it is a whirpool pattern, which could also means it's an even more incomplete rinnegan. Kind've like how sharingans have stages directly proportionate to the amount of tomoes one has. But having Hashirmama's Senju chakra flowing through his Uchiha body will definitely have some interesting effects. It really is beyond guessing point right now, and I doubt you'll see him pulling out any rinnegans anytime soon, but Kishimoto is setting us up for a surprise. He has reviewed his thoughts and ideas with his editors for the past few weeks, and he's about to kick this story into gear again: In a way that only Kishimoto himself can do. So let us see what big surprises he is about to unveil

Well, Sasuke's sword can transfer chakra (as we have already seen Sasuke doing it to Yamato), so seeing as now the sword touches both of them, Sasuke should have been able to use Hashirama's chakra to bind Madara's Senjutsu Chakra, or whatever he was supposed to do. This way, they should buy enough time for Garaa to prevent Naruto's death.